oxToonSxo
+2|6725|Victoria, Australia
Why people teabag,

https://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060825.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
ill still teabag you
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
Wow.  I post one Ctrl+Alt+Del comic last week and now it's the new trend.

Not only do 90% of the people on these forums read that web comic, but this has already been posted today.
alpinestar
+304|6613|New York City baby.
Thing is I do not have to do that motion to tea bag you buddy.
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Not only do 90% of the people on these forums read that web comic, but this has already been posted today.
90% is a little much.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6603|Hoosier Mama
Taco Drop FTW!!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
nice lol
oxToonSxo

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You posted one CAD comic last week, did you. I posted one about 2 months ago. It's not like you were the first, and I'm sure I wasnt either.

And I only bother reading the first page, and the fact it is 5 in the morning, today has only started.
Chou
+737|6808

jord wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

90% is a little much.
He means 90 people
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6573|Kent, UK

oxToonSxo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You posted one CAD comic last week, did you. I posted one about 2 months ago. It's not like you were the first, and I'm sure I wasnt either.

And I only bother reading the first page, and the fact it is 5 in the morning, today has only started.
depends where you are. tis 8pm here
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

oxToonSxo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

No it's not.  It's 2:20pm.  As an American, that's all that matters to me.
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6482
I teabagg quite often
oxToonSxo

ThomasMorgan wrote:

oohh, should I make a comment about stero typical american response. Nar, I'd better not.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

oxToonSxo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

oohh, should I make a comment about stero typical american response. Nar, I'd better not.
Haha, why do you think I even said that? 
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6479|United States
ok lets settle this once in for all

America > every1....if you disagree we'll send 500,000 troops and massive air craft carriers and submarines armed with ICBM's to your country...

So what was that? Amerca owns...i thought so

America is bent on military power....we have so much of it we dont know what to do with ourselves, so we invade backwater countrys who cant defend themselves......there like our b****** that we use to test new technology out on.

The typcial american response is the same as any other given the topic....only were free to say what we want and wont get shot in the head for bad mouthing our government.

shows like the daily show w/ john stewart are only a testament to this

Last edited by Gentlesouljah.e (2006-08-25 12:32:55)

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6631|birmingham,uk
you ppl just keep teabagging then my sniper rifle will bodybag you lol
alpinestar
+304|6613|New York City baby.

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

explains why you're on my favorite victim list. lawl
KVNY
+25|6673|SoCal

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

ill still teabag you
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6631|birmingham,uk

alpinestar wrote:

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

explains why you're on my favorite victim list. lawl
errrrrr.... no
howler_27
+90|6704
That's some funny chit right there mang.   I got teabagged last night by a player in Warlord.  Took it as a compliment for owning his ass on multiple occasions.  Funny thing is that I blasted him with my trusty Ak101 whilst coming around a corner and catching him doing it to yet another player.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6547|Boston, MA
I was once playing with my brother and he got killed. Since we stick together I got to see the guy who killed him teabag my brother. So I killed him with ease, revive my brother, and then teabagged him for all 15 seconds of the remainder of his measely life. Only time I ever did it because unless you want to avenge somebody, it's pointless.
taxi2you
+22|6661|Missouri
We call potato sacking.   Potato sacks seems more the right size instead of tea bags!
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6684|Colorado
Sweet... I saw this Comic on CAD this morning.. hahaha.. still makes me laugh.. +1
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6675|WPB, FL. USA
For the many, many of you who have tasted my testies after cutting you a new one I say -
mm mm good, mm mm good, Kaboom makes it, mm mm good!
And I have that same shit eating grin on my face the guy in the comic page has when I do it too 

And for the rest of you who are waiting for your nads to drop - bring it !

Kaboom.

Last edited by AAFCptKabbom (2006-08-25 13:01:14)

basetballjones
+30|6766
My friends and I always called it Halo Humping because we all pretty much got Halo at the same time and started playing online FPS together,  eventually dubbing it as such.

I think teabagging is just ignorant, the act of dipping your balls on another mans face is homosexual under any circumstances, even if it's a college prank or a game... So really, instead of a taunt maybe it's more of a come on.  I cherish the moment I take a ho down whilst they teabag my teamate, even more than depositing an AT mine on top of a moving tank.  IDK, I understand the concept of the taunt, and understand that this is just the multiplayer equivalent of giving someone the double finger,  but it's a dumb way to do it...

I myself am guilty of crouching over my victims and requesting a medic for them/with them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard