MoChief
+67|6599
Veddy interesting.  I have over 10k kills in a plane and never knew it was the 1 bomb resupply that switched it to the single bomb mode.

As for joystick... hogwash.  I like mouse and keyboard myself.  I probably lose a few dogfights as a result but can be deadly accurate on strafing runs.  But if you're in a J10, there is rarely anyone that would dare dogfight you anyways.  And if you're in and F35 vs J10... you're toast anyways.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

If its not a glitch EA/DICE would have included a button to switch to single and double bombing modes, EA have choose not to fix the problem as of yet.
Just because it's not an option doesn't mean it's a glitch.  I see no option to change my HUD colors while I'm in a vehicle, but I wouldn't call that a glitch.
There is a way to switch back... do the same thing you did to get it on single bomb mode. It works both ways.
Seriously?  Wow.  I definitely never knew that.  Awesome, thanks.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

There is a way to switch back... do the same thing you did to get it on single bomb mode. It
works both ways.
I tried switching that way and it didn't work for me.

Because you cant drop both bombs in double mode due to not been able to get out of single, how did you change it trig?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
R3v4n
+433|6484|Melbourne

MoChief wrote:

Veddy interesting.  I have over 10k kills in a plane and never knew it was the 1 bomb resupply that switched it to the single bomb mode.

As for joystick... hogwash.  I like mouse and keyboard myself.  I probably lose a few dogfights as a result but can be deadly accurate on strafing runs.  But if you're in a J10, there is rarely anyone that would dare dogfight you anyways.  And if you're in and F35 vs J10... you're toast anyways.
dude i would love to try you on wake some time if your up for it?

me in a F35 first u in a J10 then we switch.  What do you think?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
Once it's on single mode go back and get one bomb. Drop said bomb. Then go back and get both bombs. Viola you are now in multiple bomb mode.
R3v4n
+433|6484|Melbourne

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Once it's on single mode go back and get one bomb. Drop said bomb. Then go back and get both bombs. Viola you are now in multiple bomb mode.
Sick man, ill try it again when i get home thanks for the info
MoChief
+67|6599

R3v4n wrote:

MoChief wrote:

dude i would love to try you on wake some time if your up for it?

me in a F35 first u in a J10 then we switch.  What do you think?
Sure thing.... I might be on later tonight.  I'll look for your server and maybe we can find an empty one to play on.  Hmmm... This sounds like an interlude or something.  Just remember you have to buy me dinner and tell me you love me before you try anything past 1st base.

But I'll kick your ass in a J10 any day.
R3v4n
+433|6484|Melbourne

lol k you have Xfire or somthing? i can tell you the ip of a server ill be on tonight about 7:00 Melboune, Australia time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard