Kadaver[NL]
+1|6516
Sometimes it happens when I am flying a jet and bombing a target only one bomb goes down instead of all.
Is there a way to adjust this.
It's freaking annoying when you want to scorch an whole place and then only one bomb falls down.

Last edited by Kadaver[NL] (2006-08-24 17:12:26)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6521|Boston, MA
If you fly over the air strip you'll resupply but it takes a while to resupply both bombs. Make sure you're fully loaded with those bombs.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

Even when I'm loaded with both bombs, it happens to me too.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6478|Melbourne

Fly over the air field load one bomb drop it fly back over again and reload 2 bombs or 1 and your in single bomb mode, single is more accreate then 2 as the second bomb will always over shoot.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-24 17:22:13)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6689

R3v4n wrote:

Fly over the air field load one bomb drop it fly back over again and reload 2 bombs or 1 and your in single bomb mode, single is more accreate then 2 as the second bomb will always over shoot.
Single...bomb...Mode...Wtf?
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

Allows you to drop bombs one at a time, used buy better pilots, to not get this make sure you always reload with two bomb on the plane, but learn to bomb single and you will get a lot more kills

This is  a bigger pain when you are in a bomber always reload 5 bombs in a bomber or you will have a hard time carpet bombing

the only way to lose single bombing mode is to destroy your jet and get a new one.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-24 17:26:30)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
TechGuy
Grammar Nazi
+62|6664
It happens when you release the bombs at a steep angle. Maybe it thinks you're dive bombing and want precision with one bomb? I'd rather it dropped both always.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6528|Search Whore killing fields
I usually just play wake island so i just get both and reaload quite fast. I stay away from carrier tho. Not letting usmc off carriers lame. If your pla and in j10 you can get some nice scores just bombing the usmc players that have capped a flag
Kadaver[NL]
+1|6516

R3v4n wrote:

Allows you to drop bombs one at a time, used buy better pilots, to not get this make sure you always reload with two bomb on the plane, but learn to bomb single and you will get a lot more kills

This is  a bigger pain when you are in a bomber always reload 5 bombs in a bomber or you will have a hard time carpet bombing

the only way to lose single bombing mode is to destroy your jet and get a new one.
What (button,switch,lever)allows you to drop one bomb at the time ?????
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

TechGuy wrote:

It happens when you release the bombs at a steep angle. Maybe it thinks you're dive bombing and want precision with one bomb? I'd rather it dropped both always.
nar sorry not right, check the bf2s wiki if you don't believe me, but 2 is hard to hit one spot unless you vertical coming down.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center

TechGuy wrote:

Wrong.

It happens after you've dropped both bombs and you go to rearm, but you only rearm one bomb.  From then on out, until your plane is destroyed, you will only drop one bomb at a time.  There is no way to get it back into multiple-drop mode.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6447|Atlanta, GA USA
i havent tried flying airplanes yet, is it hard?
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

Kadaver[NL] wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

They don't let you its a glitch EA/DICE are to lasy to fix, but single FTW
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

ZoMg_h4x wrote:

i haven't tried flying airplanes yet, is it hard?
I highly recommend you get a joy stick and check out the Flying guide in BF2s wiki, i learned from it and i can take out J10's on wake with the F35.  but Joy stick really helps.
Kadaver[NL]
+1|6516
Ok,thx,will try it!!!

+1

I already use a JS, but i wasn't aware of the glitch.

Last edited by Kadaver[NL] (2006-08-24 17:34:47)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

R3v4n wrote:

Kadaver[NL] wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

It's not a glitch.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

It happens after you've dropped both bombs and you go to rearm, but you only rearm one bomb.  From then on out, until your plane is destroyed, you will only drop one bomb at a time.  There is no way to get it back into multiple-drop mode.
Brasso
+1,549|6621

If you reload only one bomb, then drop it, then you will drop in single-bomb mode for the rest of the time that the jet survives.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6576|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Single bomb mode is better IMO.  You have two bombs that can be precisely placed instead of 2 less accurate bombs.  But only on the fighter, not the bomber, that shits annoying to use with the bomber.  The way to go into single bomb mode is to take off, drop both bombs, then resupply ONLY 1 BOMB, then drop it, then resupply both and your in single bomb mode.
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

Overview:

When you drop 2 bombs and reload your bombs your must reload with 2 bombs to keep double drop mode,  if you want single drop mode, drop your two bombs reload 1 and drop it then when you reload 2 more bombs you will have single from then on out in that jet.  To lose single destroy your jet.

2 bombs are hard to hit on one spot as one usually over shoots the drop zone, if you choose to bomb single mode you can drop two bombs on the same spot with to passes works wonders when bombing sling shot style.

Hope this helps.
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

ThomasMorgan wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Kadaver[NL] wrote:

It's not a glitch.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

If its not a glitch EA/DICE would have included a button to switch to single and double bombing modes, EA have choose not to fix the problem as of yet.

On a real jet there is a button that switches Between bomb modes, and there's also more types of bombs but none the less happy to help.

GL on the trip to becoming feared in the air.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-24 17:42:16)

Kadaver[NL]
+1|6516
Thx you all, no Iam aware of it I will figure it out.

Wahooo, want to bomb some suckers rightaway!!!

Last edited by Kadaver[NL] (2006-08-24 17:41:53)

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6533|Winterpeg, Canada
i don't know about u guys, but if i do a quick single click, i only drop one bomb, and if I hold it down, drop all of them.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

R3v4n wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

It's not a glitch.

ThomasMorgan wrote:

If its not a glitch EA/DICE would have included a button to switch to single and double bombing modes, EA have choose not to fix the problem as of yet.
Just because it's not an option doesn't mean it's a glitch.  I see no option to change my HUD colors while I'm in a vehicle, but I wouldn't call that a glitch.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-

ThomasMorgan wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

It's not a glitch.

Just because it's not an option doesn't mean it's a glitch.  I see no option to change my HUD colors while I'm in a vehicle, but I wouldn't call that a glitch.
There is a way to switch back... do the same thing you did to get it on single bomb mode. It works both ways.
R3v4n
+433|6478|Melbourne

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Its a glitch mate, EA/DICE them selves have said thats its a glitch in an Email i sent them asking if they would include a small fix for this, they said that it is not going to be fixed but may be scheduled for fix in the future.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-08-24 17:45:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard