Daz
+14|6541|Somalia
10 shots into someones back, he turns around 15 feet away one shot with the M11-87 with full health and I die.

I pick up the same gun, the guy comes running through the doorway 3 feet from me, perfect shot in his chest, nothing happens and he kills me.

Another occasion, I strafed and shot at a sniper before he saw me 2 feet away with a PP-19 around 15 shots, he turns around and shoots one M95 shot and I die.

COMPLETE AND UTTER FAGGOTRY.

I would play so much better if this game actually worked right.

I am fucking sick of this bullshit where if you shoot first, you die first.

No wonder everyone whores vehicles, at least they work right.

And blah blah if you dont like it fuck off, well thats exactly what im going to do so you can go fuck off first.

Last edited by Daz (2006-08-24 14:14:57)

Kev0
+0|6643|Sacramento, California
he speaks the truth
tega
+4|6719
1000+hrs played , you have wasted your time i see.
-fe.lep-
+8|6726

Daz wrote:

the guy comes running through the doorway 3 feet from me, perfect shot in his chest,
Try headshots n00b.
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6804|Charleston SC - USA
I think someone needs a hug.
Cowbell_Kevin
+8|6567
I think you forgot about the lag factor..

and next time... shoot him in the head.  They die quicker that way.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
Are you like a rich Somalian Warlord's son,like the only one to have BF2 in you're country.

Daz wrote:

10 shots into someones back, he turns around 15 feet away one shot with the M11-87 with full health and I die.

I pick up the same gun, the guy comes running through the doorway 3 feet from me, perfect shot in his chest, nothing happens and he kills me.

Another occasion, I strafed and shot at a sniper before he saw me 2 feet away with a PP-19 around 15 shots, he turns around and shoots one M95 shot and I die.

COMPLETE AND UTTER FAGGOTRY.

I would play so much better if this game actually worked right.

I am fucking sick of this bullshit where if you shoot first, you die first.

No wonder everyone whores vehicles, at least they work right.

And blah blah if you dont like it fuck off, well thats exactly what im going to do so you can go fuck off first.
That's why you should play CS1.6. What got me to quit BF2:

I snuck up on a sniper. Shot him in the head once with an AK 101. Nothing happens. He doesn't notice. Do it again, nothing happens, doesn't notice. On the third shot I sprayed his head, he turns around and uses an L96A1 in the head to kill me.

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2006-08-24 14:20:48)

Bunn-Gee
+7|6488
I noticed a couple of times last night a ouple of times I had the same thing happen.

Our MEC team was trying to retake the NW corner flag in Kark and as I went up the hill I sprayed a guy down with bullets and no hit indicator on my crosshairs.  I could have sworn I should have hit him at least a couple of times.  After he turned and killed me by the time I respawned and got back to the flag he was dead so I assumed it was just something weird happening.  It happened on another guy (or same guy, don't know) that same game.

I didn't see any funny scores so I just chaulked it up to lag or something (even though I play with a 21 ping on that server). 

It kinda makes me feel better to see I'm not the only one.......I.....erm....guess.
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6685|Sheerness, UK
Its the prone spamming that annoys me, I see someone in the distance for a split second they drop-roll shoot, I'm dead there's no way their that good, its a glitch which is as bad as wall glitching and I hope they manage to sort this out in the 1.4 patch whenever it get released, as I don't want these stat padders to get anymore unfair point off me.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6545
its not necessarily what your ping is but what his ping is. ever think about that?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
It really is shoot first die first.

Shoot first
Person dolphin dives (so it's hard to get a headshot) and then get's a headshot on you cos you're usually prone, plus he just got that super-prone insta-accuracy whilst you're there with huge-deviation penalty's becuase you've fired more rounds.

Edit and yes, people with high ping are much harder to hit, people with low ping also have better connections with the server so anything that comes to them will be registered so low-pingers theoretically die quicker. Servers need to implement more harsh ping limits. Stay in your own continent you wankers.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-08-24 14:26:46)

Bunn-Gee
+7|6488

ig88 wrote:

its not necessarily what your ping is but what his ping is. ever think about that?
Yes.....yes I did.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

ig88 wrote:

Nope.

I did think about going to the toilet,but i'm gonna let it wait.
Daz
+14|6541|Somalia
Thats gay, high pingers should be the ones lagging behind not being able to do anything.

PS. I love you guys.
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6559|Oregon
Sometimes that high ping lag works in the bad guys favor.  I have found that the most optimum range that I play at is between 70 - 90.  If I get below 50 especially down in the low 30's to 20's I actually have a really crappy game.
Jainus
+30|6599|Herts, UK

-fe.lep- wrote:

Try headshots n00b.
He's less of a noob then you are!! He's 1000hrs and a Lt Colonel; your a 700hr Captain, last time i checked that meant that he outranked you.

How about you look before you open your mouth?
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6603

Jainus wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

Try headshots n00b.
He's less of a noob then you are!! He's 1000hrs and a Lt Colonel; your a 700hr Captain, last time i checked that meant that he outranked you.

Take a closer look at his stats though - 1100+ knife kills in only 3 hours?  Hmm...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

Daz wrote:

- Lots of complaining -
Aaah, baby boy got owned by a M11-87. Too bad! M11-87 ITW!

-fe.lep- wrote:

Try headshots n00b.
Correct.

Jainus wrote:

Why do people always have to judge skill by hours? I may have a mere 400 hours over the past 10 months, but hey, some off us actually have a job. You know: work, arbeit, werk! The stuff you have to do to own money.

Were not all un-employed, students with too much time on our hands and seemingly a government sponsored monthly fee.

And about the M11-87. It is not a fricking assault rifle and has a spread out shot. AIM! And not just for the chest.
Here is my scientific calculation:

M11-87 + Upclose + Head = Prize (+2)

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-08-25 00:46:04)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6589|England

Either you guys suck, or you dont keep shooting til your target is down and it says "You killed XXXX". Why stop firing? I keep shooting til that fuckers dead, ammo or no ammo, rifle or pistol. If you ask me, thats your own fault for "toying with them" just because their back is turned.
Ive never come across anything like you speak of. Are you sure that all 10 shots hit the guy?
Although, I do only have a mediocre 385 hours in comparison...

And btw, pump shotties rule

Last edited by Snake (2006-08-25 00:39:37)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6584|Here.
Headshots ftw.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6724|Australia
Maybe the fact that you suck so bad has something to do with it
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Maybe the fact that you suck so bad has something to do with it
do you have to be a dick to everyone?
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6552|Belgium
Obviously you are playing on the wrong servers, i wouldnt (and dont) join any server with higher ping than 100.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6733|austria
ur probs happen in EVERY onlinegame! so deal with it or play chess or something else!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard