vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6593|Australia

leetkyle wrote:

I had 2 dreams of BF2, both vivid - but that was it..

One was just infantry (me as a medic lol).. and one other, somewhat explicit female version ;P
what the hell?! BF2 explicit female version dream?! Good lord man.

One question, were you a MEC, PLA or USMC, or one of the others? The hobo army perhaps? Or were you the woman?
Wheelchairdude
Leader of Cripples!
+8|6529|Rochester Minnesoata
I've never had a dream but when I try to go to sleep after playing long, I see Bf2 when I close my eyes.

Wheel(;
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6475
Thank god I'm not the only one this happens too! My problem is that I have been stressed out lately, so that usually interprets through bad dreams. Then mix bf2 into and i get:

Me running in the street of karkand looking for my squad or trying to find the flag, but I just run aimlessly everywhere, and it feel like I just go around the same block again and again and again and .......

Drives me nuts.
Tunacommy
+56|6622|Massachusetts, USA
- I have a hard time getting to sleep after playing for 3 hours at 1am......

- then I usually have a war dream....not BF necessarily....but more like a Red Dawn type dream where I am on top of my house with an M16 shooting an invading army trying to take over my back yard.
eFFe
+5|6666|Behind 2 blazing M134s
Dreaming of BF2 = sick

rofl
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

usmarine2005 wrote:

You guys need mental help.
well, go to devils perch!
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland

eFFe wrote:

Dreaming of BF2 = sick

rofl
that looks like lava.. your sig
a fly
+105|6646|The netherlands
if you do something the a large part of the day, you are likely to dream of it.

i dream about bf2 alot. but i remember alot of dreams. i dream about 6 things per night... very entertaining while sleeping.

in dreams i play the same as in real life, everything the same, lag spikes at some servers, getting kicked, talking with squads, ejecting newbs, bunnyhopping. the wierdest thing is: if i dream, i usualy see my arms ect just like in real life.
Aust1mh
+23|6570|Sydney, Australia
I dream of BF2 all the time...

it's the only place where the games works correctly without
"There is a problem with you connection"

So i sleep allot so I can "Play" the game.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

a BFV dream where I and my friend were near of one of the plane halls in op. irving. i was a sniper and my scope sucked and I couldn't hit anything but still we didn't die..

It wasn't a "me playing the BFV" dream. We really were on the battlefield..    Weird??
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Windrider_Melb wrote:

In real life I've found three "trained" behaviours kicking in.

If I get in the car after a long session of BF2 I'll drive it like an FAV; real ragged like. It's quite dangerous.

If I'm driving down the road and someone steps up to the curb my first instinct is to swerve and roadkill them.

If I'm out and I spot someone coming out of their front door, moving in a certain way, I'll instinctively try to pull my weapon up and sight on them to check their tag in preparation for a shot.

As for the dreamworld...

I had one dream that was just uber awesome. For a long time, like 10 years, I didn't really dream much. Since I started on anti-depressants I've been getting lots of really cool dreams. This one was awesome...

It was sunset in Mashtuur City. The reds and purples of the setting sun were lighting-up the high clouds and the colours were reflecting off the marbled floor of the hotel lobby. The evening air was cooling rapidly and cars were going past in the streets outside. The Colonel and I were in our desert fatigues, but without our kevlar or our longarms; just our pistols.

We were having drinks in the lobby bar, we were there to meet two people. The two other lads in our squad were across the lobby, keeping their eyes peeled. I watched the activity in the street, this time tomorrow it'd all be gone. Cars. People. Gone. This could even be the last sunset I would ever see. I shifted on the barstool as someone walked too close to me. I turned to track him with my eyes and a beautiful arab woman walked into my view. She was wearing a black skirt and white shirt, black pantyhose with black high-heels, her long hair flowing over her shoulders.

I realised this was my contact and got up to greet her. We shook hands and exchanged names. I don't recall hers. The man that had come too close did a discreet lap of the lobby and returned. As squad leader it was my duty to organise things. The Colonel outranked me but had joined the squad late. She was our contact in the local community. The locals in this suburb would help us. We had come ahead to help them.

We were here to organise the resistance. In two hours the MEC forces would be here to take the city. In two hours the USMC would be here to do the same. The battle for the city wouldn't happen until first light tomorrow, but what was happening now was just as important. Mashtuur would be a pivotal centre for whichever side won it. Logistics. Stockpiling. Airmobility. Repair. Medical. Vital. We needed to secure places to rapid drop airmobile artillery and C&C assets.

The four of us strode into the street, followed by our two squadmates. The traffic was gone and only pedestrians were about. The sun was down, the violet glow off the clouds casting an eerie light. In the distance, at the other end of the road, we could see locals overturning cars and creating barracades. Our counterparts organising the locals friendly to the opposing side. The Colonel and I had eaten some of the same dirt when we came ashore at Oman a few weeks ago. We had come to know each other well and were used to working with each other.

Our eyes locked and then we started directing the assembling locals through our contacts. Forklifts here, concrete blocks there. LMGs here, here and there. At the other end of the road someone paused to watch as people at our end scurried around preparing defenses. Activity at their end became more frenetic. We directed blocking of alleys and roads with abandoned cars and empty drums, suggesting them be filled with concrete.

I looked at my watch, the only illumination the city lights. Twenty minutes. I called this out to the Colonel. He nodded. Electricity tonight, but probably not tomorrow. Not after the substation had been fought over. I could hear two hummers throttles wide open, roaring down the road from the mountains. If things were going to plan there were two more hummers of troops at the gas station on the ridge. The hummers pulled-up in front of the hotel and the squaddies fanned out defensively around the engineers.

In the distance the sound of heavy lift choppers drifted through the night, their blades cutting the air into slices. Just like the sweep hand on my watch was cutting the time. Counting down to certain confrontation in the heart of the desert. The clouds had vanished into the cold night air. The stars were bright, brighter than I was used to. The choppers grew suddenly louder as they crested the ridge, their dark bulk blotting out the stars.

\\'
You need mental help before you really kill someone.. lol
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
savking
+37|6589|England
i sometimes have ddreams of me actualy being on wake with some other soliders and claymore spamming, or in real life ill see a car or somthing go to press Q and do enemy units on the move
savking
+37|6589|England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

If I get in the car after a long session of BF2 I'll drive it like an FAV; real ragged like. It's quite dangerous.

If I'm driving down the road and someone steps up to the curb my first instinct is to swerve and roadkill them.

If I'm out and I spot someone coming out of their front door, moving in a certain way, I'll instinctively try to pull my weapon up and sight on them to check their tag in preparation for a shot.

As for the dreamworld...

I had one dream that was just uber awesome. For a long time, like 10 years, I didn't really dream much. Since I started on anti-depressants I've been getting lots of really cool dreams. This one was awesome...

It was sunset in Mashtuur City. The reds and purples of the setting sun were lighting-up the high clouds and the colours were reflecting off the marbled floor of the hotel lobby. The evening air was cooling rapidly and cars were going past in the streets outside. The Colonel and I were in our desert fatigues, but without our kevlar or our longarms; just our pistols.

We were having drinks in the lobby bar, we were there to meet two people. The two other lads in our squad were across the lobby, keeping their eyes peeled. I watched the activity in the street, this time tomorrow it'd all be gone. Cars. People. Gone. This could even be the last sunset I would ever see. I shifted on the barstool as someone walked too close to me. I turned to track him with my eyes and a beautiful arab woman walked into my view. She was wearing a black skirt and white shirt, black pantyhose with black high-heels, her long hair flowing over her shoulders.

I realised this was my contact and got up to greet her. We shook hands and exchanged names. I don't recall hers. The man that had come too close did a discreet lap of the lobby and returned. As squad leader it was my duty to organise things. The Colonel outranked me but had joined the squad late. She was our contact in the local community. The locals in this suburb would help us. We had come ahead to help them.

We were here to organise the resistance. In two hours the MEC forces would be here to take the city. In two hours the USMC would be here to do the same. The battle for the city wouldn't happen until first light tomorrow, but what was happening now was just as important. Mashtuur would be a pivotal centre for whichever side won it. Logistics. Stockpiling. Airmobility. Repair. Medical. Vital. We needed to secure places to rapid drop airmobile artillery and C&C assets.

The four of us strode into the street, followed by our two squadmates. The traffic was gone and only pedestrians were about. The sun was down, the violet glow off the clouds casting an eerie light. In the distance, at the other end of the road, we could see locals overturning cars and creating barracades. Our counterparts organising the locals friendly to the opposing side. The Colonel and I had eaten some of the same dirt when we came ashore at Oman a few weeks ago. We had come to know each other well and were used to working with each other.

Our eyes locked and then we started directing the assembling locals through our contacts. Forklifts here, concrete blocks there. LMGs here, here and there. At the other end of the road someone paused to watch as people at our end scurried around preparing defenses. Activity at their end became more frenetic. We directed blocking of alleys and roads with abandoned cars and empty drums, suggesting them be filled with concrete.

I looked at my watch, the only illumination the city lights. Twenty minutes. I called this out to the Colonel. He nodded. Electricity tonight, but probably not tomorrow. Not after the substation had been fought over. I could hear two hummers throttles wide open, roaring down the road from the mountains. If things were going to plan there were two more hummers of troops at the gas station on the ridge. The hummers pulled-up in front of the hotel and the squaddies fanned out defensively around the engineers.

In the distance the sound of heavy lift choppers drifted through the night, their blades cutting the air into slices. Just like the sweep hand on my watch was cutting the time. Counting down to certain confrontation in the heart of the desert. The clouds had vanished into the cold night air. The stars were bright, brighter than I was used to. The choppers grew suddenly louder as they crested the ridge, their dark bulk blotting out the stars.

\\'
seriously ur fucking crazy
scooobydooby
+4|6474
i had like 3 -4 bf2 dreams so far. the one i remember was the one when i used to play the demo. so the dream was ->
me and my friend in the chopper....im flying ...hes gunning.....we were mec and coming from the carrier to our base for repair.....and on our way......i saw some movement in one of the bushes......when we went closer....i saw one of our teachers fucking one of the girls in our class.......that dream was just awesome.......

i love bf2....
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6623|Gold coast, Aus.
Next to every night. I either dream of banging someone incredibly attractive, bf2 o both. Like banging someone whilst protectign them with an ak 101....

Yea half of that was a lie.

*awaits someone to post a pictur exlaiming something or rather about my post*
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

You guys need mental help.
Not
Great success!
+216|6578|Chandler, AZ
depends on how long i played, but yeah, can't really help it if that's all i did for a few hours before goin to bed
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6524
I hada funny one! Me and my mate were 1 on 1 on Songhua sneaking around in the trees with silenced pistols then when we saw eachother we missed every single shot and went to knives then he hid in a bush and i couldnt find him then he threw a flash it landed in front of me and blinded him hahahahahah then me phone rang
MorbidFetus
+76|6553|Ohio
Two nights ago I dreamt I was driving my truck through Karkand. I was hauling ass between the Market and Square. Popped smoke so the tanks wouldn't get me as I went up the ramp (but they were painted forest green). Next thing I remembered I was at my house and a city cop showed up. He claimed I was caught going over 100 and he caught me earlier that week but just sent me a letter and was going to arrest me because it was some kind of serious second offense. I said bullshit I never received that letter. This went back and forth a bit until I got this genius idea to take a polygraph. I got all excited and kept saying stuff like "the cop was going down". The idea of taking the lie detector test changed to killing him. Anyway, I went to the police station with a few of my friends. We waited around inside fora while and I noticed how cramped it was. It seemed like a small apartment with bunks in the back. Some lady shoved a needleswith a string attached in my right arm and one in my left hip area and it hurt like hell. She kept doing shit like flicking them or jerking the string. I guess this was somehow for the polygraph.

Well, that was my dream (or what I remembered). But the thing that struck me as really odd was that the police station nad a foot massager that looked like a metal electronic drum set built into the floor and and atm. WhyTF would cops need theirown atm?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6495|N. Ireland
I was USMC, and no I wasn't the woman!
SoC./Omega
+122|6543|Omaha, Nebraska!
well when i had a thunderstorm a couple nights ago i kept seeing the USMC Cobra getting struck by lightning in my head after thunder boomed.
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6506|Melbourne, Australia

savking wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Windrider_Melb wrote:

As for the dreamworld...

\\'
seriously ur fucking crazy
What, you mean on top of the Psychologist and Psychiatrist that I see regularly?

\\'
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6506|Melbourne, Australia

SoC./Omega wrote:

well when i had a thunderstorm a couple nights ago i kept seeing the USMC Cobra getting struck by lightning in my head after thunder boomed.
That image would make an awesome sig.
AK5489
+16|6509|US
i think so

the other day i was in the car and a helicopter flew over really low, and i swear i started looking around for the nearest AA gun
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
It wasnt necessarily a dream, but sadly, I was watching Pirates of the Carribean on tv the other night.  And when the pirates broke into the hot chicks house and were coming thru the foyer, it showed a view from over her shoulder looking down on them from the stairs.  The first thought that comes to mind "Hit Q and call them out.......wait".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard