-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6582|Melbourne, Australia.
Anaal>

Not bad KDR ratio, badish SPM and +1 for playing alot of mash
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6577|London
Silver.inc, great spm, incredible aviator kdr, and very good inf ratios.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England
To a fellow UK player m8

spm = great

kdr= great

Like me we both need to play other kits apart from medics

but all in all a very good player
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

spawnofthemist wrote:

you have no stats.
Rule baby!!!

/me thrusts.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

kontrolcrimson wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you have no stats.
Rule baby!!!

/me thrusts.
let me in on some of that thrusting.

kontrol, im glad to see that your reset hasnt made you stop playing, kudos.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia

stryyker wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you have no stats.
Rule baby!!!

/me thrusts.
let me in on some of that thrusting.

kontrol, im glad to see that your reset hasnt made you stop playing, kudos.
Group thrust?

Bf2 helps keep me occupied with less dangerous things. Plus i have nothing to do while trying to find a new synth line.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
===> kontrolcrimson...

Oh, a rising star!

awesome W/L (5,32!!!) Ok, u have only a few battles.
nice K/D (2,97!)
SPM too (3,8)

He play city maps much...(like me )

enjoy
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

@ Schlusi=[GER]

Big city map player and only 67hours on PLA maps, mostly Wake. Ill instantly mark you down for that

Nice KD, WLR and an ok SPM. Im surprised thats not a lil higher for a medic on city maps. I do find it hard to believe that in 150 hours of medic, you havent got 1000 heals
Nice infantry KD's, no PH, and 104 defib kills. Oh yes!!

Not a lot of gold/silver/bronze for your time played. Keep at it, nice awards there and a nice rank of Captain to suit

Last edited by Snake (2006-08-24 09:05:00)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
schlusi,

I notice your a medic whore.. But you get over expert badges in other classes which is good Not big on flying planes? Plays AF. I havent got af yet tell me if its any good Captain without a purple heart, thats a plus. Crazy SPM
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
dirty, i see your a crazy mexican......

Thats good, it helps the battle cry.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

kontrolcrimson wrote:

dirty, i see your a crazy mexican......

Thats good, it helps the battle cry.
also helps me poop
Marinejuana
local
+415|6587|Seattle
$nake$hiT99

nice kd and spm.  Nice kill streak of 50+. 170+ golds is great for your hours. your win loss ratio is also high so you are probably a smart player. your kd depends too much upon vehicles. with infantry weapons it looks like you die a lot. I like the variety of maps you play. I wish I could play in an active smoke screen server, let alone have it as my fav map. youre better than me with submachineguns and shotguns... you arent a kit whore of any sort but you do farm the points nicely for your hours as a medic and support. but you need to get out of that girly tank tho--sergeant major with 77 hours? You could spend your free time learning to fly in jets or choppers. or learning how to stop killing yourself with your own GL and AT shots.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2006-08-25 06:26:16)

Snubya
+10|6496|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
Rate me "SNUBYA"
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland

Marinejuana wrote:

$nake$hiT99

nice kd and spm.  Nice kill streak of 50+. 170+ golds is great for your hours. your win loss ratio is also high so you are probably a smart player. your kd depends too much upon vehicles. with infantry weapons it looks like you die a lot. I like the variety of maps you play. I wish I could play in an active smoke screen server, let alone have it as my fav map. youre better than me with submachineguns and shotguns... you arent a kit whore of any sort but you do farm the points nicely for your hours as a medic and support. but you need to get out of that girly tank tho--sergeant major with 77 hours? You could spend your free time learning to fly in jets or choppers. or learning how to stop killing yourself with your own GL and AT shots.
Nice stats and u can use a gun for sure
But karkand is a map that u dont need any skills for, The only reason i play it is cause me clan has it on the server but everytime im getting 100+ points i see how cheap it was cause u dont need any skills on that map atleast that is my opstion, But karkand is my no1 played map too so

gd KD/SPM and all that
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
Snubya - pretty good, nice KDR, good SPM, WLR, spend quite a bit of time as infantry, thats good. I would recomend going for some awards, you can get allot of them now.
and you should set it up so the stat button under your name goes to your stats. your pid is 73686522
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland
since i was skipped im posting agin
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

The only thing you can improve on m8 is your accuaracey apart from that your a top class player imho

9/10
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland

Knight`UK wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

The only thing you can improve on m8 is your accuaracey apart from that your a top class player imho

9/10
your better than 8mb.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6582|England

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

9/10
your better than 8mb.
You fucker Tyler what did i do wrong to upset u bastard lol i remember that day and dont worry revenge is best served cold m8
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6596|Iceland

Knight`UK wrote:

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

9/10
your better than 8mb.
You fucker Tyler what did i do wrong to upset u bastard lol i remember that day and dont worry revenge is best served cold m8
umm i cant remeber but i was like BORED and i saw u online on a server.. so i had fun?
greenhaven
+47|6467
Nice stats overall, well rounded. I see you're one of the big Karkand players.

Stats: http://bf2s.com/player/76179556/
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6631|Tasmania
Greenhaven.

The best thing I can see is you actually have a favourite victim. Well done.

As to the rest, you're just as ordinary as my brother 'gyaresu'. I started out not much better than that and got good enough that I started my second account (see stats to the left) just to see what numbers my gameplay deserved.

Keep it up mate.. and I recommend strongly that you watch as many vids, read as many guides and play as much singleplayer as you can stomach.

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-08-25 08:31:38)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6487|England
Nice KDR and SPM, pritty good accuracy too..although i would have thought it would be higher when your a sniper!
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6512
Very good rank for your time played, very nice KDR and very nice SPM. Oh and good man, karkand.
Second account?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6487|England
Zulu soilder...HOLY SHIT! i'm guessin your in "EmC" right? i'm in [SaS] we were gonna Vs you in TWL but we left....on a 9 win streak...but hell sweet stats.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard