Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6559|USA bitches!
Youtube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_08NfoU674o

Yousendit for direct download:
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a … @gmail.com

And since stupid fucking google video never processes, you'll have to try those.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6497|Melbourne

Nice tving of jets there mate, and good to see a raping there
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
LivelyToaster
+60|6731|Sacto, CA
Good shooting.
MrKamikaze
+10|6652|East
great vid, awful music
Sambuccashake
+126|6621|Sweden
I really enjoyed it (as with your previous video) so here's a +1 for ya.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6748

I decided also to go for some solo-heli'ng. Got me a 140+ score twice on Dragon Valley! I now more appreciate the skill and art of solo-flying and still owning.

Instead of having a gunner who does not know what to do, you can blame yourself for missing a target.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia
wow you tved like 5 jets.. iv never even done that b4
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

Better music than most, but go scrim with some of the [20ID] guys.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Better music than most, but go scrim with some of the [20ID] guys.
20ID, by definition, helo whores.

on the ground, grenade launcher noobs.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6559|USA bitches!
I don't make these vids to say I'm the best, just to give a little show for those that want to watch. I know some of my flying sucks, but I get the job done. About 8/10 of the time, if I'm soloing, my team wins. Then, I'll get some crappy gunner/pilot that ruins it all. Sure, its a teamwork based game, but if they use the MG to shoot at everything, the pilot should be able to kick them from the chopper in mid-air.
ValentijnR
+18|6565
9 out of 10 gunners doenst know about the 1 second rule in TV missle mode... so you can't blame them for missing targets...
Marinejuana
local
+415|6596|Seattle

Jenkinsbball wrote:

the pilot should be able to kick them from the chopper in mid-air.
i will probably be flamed for mentioning this but if u ever have a terrible gunner, or maybe one that just tked your friend for his gunner seat, you always have the executive power to remove him. Its called bordering. You simply hover the chopper on the boundary of the map such that only the nose is out of bounds. Since the gunner sits in front, if you position yourself right, only he is out of bounds while u sit safely inbounds. He will die momentarily and you now have an empty seat in your chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard