CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6544|SoCal
I hate to even give up my best  keeped secret since 1999 but a gem like this must be shared.

Parts:
www.mwave.com

Components of all kinds:
www.digikey.com

FEEL THE LOVE AND ENJOY
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85
CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6544|SoCal
been there too man, look just goto the site and browse their catalog. if you don't comeback shocked i will put WWW.NEWEGG.COM in my sig for the next. LOL man why does it feel like everybody here is instantly assuming that I'm out to scam you or something???

It is a website, that is all, I am actually a person making a post to an attempt to share what I know so others might benefit from it. 

tell you what I beg to NOT believe and go look for 5 Min's, less even, doing that every time someone tells you anything is the smartest thing you could possibly do rather than just take my word as law simply cause I said it.

I'm out nite all
CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6544|SoCal

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

www.newegg.com
just currious if you took me up on my suggestion or not?
CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6544|SoCal

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

www.newegg.com
So did you look or no? just wondering.....
InnerMonkey
+62|6709
I've been using mwave for almost 10 years now.  I still prefer them over newegg in most cases.  The biggest thing is that newegg charges tax in my state.  Whenever I build a PC or I'm just buying random parts, I just compare between the two, and see who is cheaper.  Both places rock IMO.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85
Yes I had before I posted, and I just got back to this site now, sorry I don't live here.

The biggest difference between the two is I find newegg alot easier to navigate, and it gives more info on each product. (Not to mention the reviews)

Also the site is not as user friendly if say you want a motherboard that has to go with a specific processor and video card, but don't know specifically what model/brand you want, then newegg is alot easier to filter down to what fits your needs, where your site you really have to have a good idea about what you're looking for. Plus I don't get taxed for newegg where I live.

I never said anything about your sites, just offered another excellent site.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6549|Hungary
Media Markt if you are from Europe
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6558

venom6 wrote:

Media Markt if you are from Europe
If you like to pay a lot more for old hardware, then yes - Media Markt is the way to go.
CronicjoeBlunt
+5|6544|SoCal

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Yes I had before I posted, and I just got back to this site now, sorry I don't live here.

The biggest difference between the two is I find newegg alot easier to navigate, and it gives more info on each product. (Not to mention the reviews)

Also the site is not as user friendly if say you want a motherboard that has to go with a specific processor and video card, but don't know specifically what model/brand you want, then newegg is alot easier to filter down to what fits your needs, where your site you really have to have a good idea about what you're looking for. Plus I don't get taxed for newegg where I live.

I never said anything about your sites, just offered another excellent site.
sorry the double post crap was not intentional.
Reciprocity
+721|6571|the dank(super) side of Oregon
whenever i'm in a pinch, i always head to Staples.  And if it's really bad, Office Depot, followed by walmart.
MECtallica
+73|6494|jalalabad
last place id ever go, would be best buy
lilmike815
+2|6785|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
www.zipzoomfly.com has great prices too
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6602|balls
newegg pwns both those places.  more product, better daily deals, and more user friendly layout.
liza123
Disabled
+0|2376
Hello,

I want to suggest a website which is good to purchase computer parts and gaming gears.

Please visit here-

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/computers/gaming-gear

Last edited by liza123 (2017-10-20 20:52:41)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6096|eXtreme to the maX
Ok
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3950|SL,UT

wow, necro of the year
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6096|eXtreme to the maX

liza123 wrote:

Hello,

I want to suggest a website which is very good to purchase computer parts and gaming gears.
Still waiting
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

I really need a new cpu. I glued the last one with thermal paste on the pins. ~Freezer7Pro
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard