ShamaN_MagiC
+2|6500
I've been playing for the last two months in those Knives and Pistols servers, and all my friends are all the time telling me about the risks of doing so: "EA's gonna reset your account", "if you're seen by an EA admin, they'll reset you", "beware, you can be caught" and so on. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! I decided then to write a letter directly to EA and ask them if they'd reset my account if I play in the K/P servers. Well, guess what? A so called "EA Rep" named ADIDA answered me: "We are unable to answer your question directly". What the F**K does that mean? So I realized that THEY JUST DONT GIVE A S**T!!! Since then, I've been playing happilly in those servers without giving a F**K and adding everyday a sick amount of points to my account (you can see it in my stats: nice amount of Pistol kills and revives, coz I'm a medic statpadder). And the best part is that NOTHING'S HAPPENED!! So, now I CHALLENGE EA OR ANY ADMIN (pig, should I say?) TO RESET MY ACCOUNT! AND I BET MY SCORE THAT NOBODY'S GOT THE BALLS TO DO IT!! I'M SURE THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE THE RESULT!! EA SUCKS ALONG WITH THAT GANG OF SUCKERS CALLED EA ADMINS!!!

Now, Who's with me?
Diogenese
Philosopher King
+16|6638|New York State, USA
Not touchin' that one.....
Oh, and we can't see your stats. Just your cheesy tag stats.  Let us delve into your BF2 history.

Last edited by Diogenese (2006-08-23 20:57:44)

DeadboyUSMC
+65|6743|NCFSU2
You're totally trashed aren't you?
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6716|A sunburnt country
bye
basetballjones
+30|6792
wow, it's as hard as pressing maybe three keys,  it would take alot of balls to reset you allright.

I wouldn't bet your stats anyway, they look like shit.
Tramp
+0|6547
This is going to be funny
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6682|Montreal, Qc, Canada
that guy is fkn stoned!!!! lool a big blunt and then he goes on bf2s server...
what better??? loool
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6865|Delaware
I challenged EA to reset my account once. Guess what...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6622|Florida
Really, I dont see how they can legitimately reset your stats for playing those servers.  People buy the game, and really should be allowed to play as they please.  Granted, it aggrivates me to see how some people play, but Im not going to tell them they cant do it.  They paid for the game.
ShamaN_MagiC
+2|6500
I'm not stoned guys! C'mon! This is serious! And yes, Frank, that's the spirit!!
(I'm still waiting, my score's still there). LOOOL!

Last edited by ShamaN_MagiC (2006-08-23 21:11:03)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6624
ShamaN_MagiC
+2|6500
OK, this is my Player's ID
45637254. See? NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!!!!
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6865|Delaware
Whatever you say man. I stat padded on an account that wasn't even mine. I got reset.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6702|WPB, FL. USA
I once knew this First Lt. by the name of ShamaN_Magic before he was busted down to private by the "I give less of a fuck than you do" Police. 

Kaboom.

Last edited by AAFCptKabbom (2006-08-23 21:25:38)

gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6682|Calgary,AB,Canada
I challenged and i lost
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6579|Forest Lake, Australia

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Really, I dont see how they can legitimately reset your stats for playing those servers.  People buy the game, and really should be allowed to play as they please.  Granted, it aggrivates me to see how some people play, but Im not going to tell them they cant do it.  They paid for the game.
I honestly wish everybody thought that.  We paid for the game, we should be able to do whatever the fuck we want.  If they took the medals away from the requirements for ranks, you'd see more people focusing on the point totals...
Trooper_Collider
+25|6788
Geez, I know you Shaman, you're a moron!

This guy is a professional Team Killer, Stats Padder and an Armor Whore. Look at his stats and compare the deaths by Kits and by Weapons, they don't match. I hope you'll get reset.

Semper Fi!
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6526
Fool, its not like they ban u instantly u idiot. Once they notice ur stats all fucked and a little fucker reports you then you get reset if you still like bf2 i suggest getting a new account cause just like vengeance and all those fucks they got reset for stats padding probably early on and beam buh bye 1500 hours of my life.

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-08-23 22:26:37)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6566
yea i used to play on kp servers and statpad back when i was a noob. nothing ever came of it though. good luck in your mission though man. i shall karma devirginize you also.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6581|Search Whore killing fields
EA couldnt give a fuck about reseting you. they are busy with all mighty 2142

You disgrace our mexican pride

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-23 22:35:56)

=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6815
Sure you bought the game.  But EA.. (or dice or whatever) made the fucking game.  You know those little Terms of Agreement that you get whenever you install games?  They arent there just for shits and giggles.  Now I know no one ever reads them, but you arent supposed to stat pad your score up by playing on servers that disallow certain weapons or vehicles.  I really hope you get your stats reset because... you are a nub.  I mean.. they obviously mean more to you then your own mother if you would do something so retarded to increase them.

nvm, i found out why you want them reset.  They blow hard.  Even with your stat padding 'skillz'

Last edited by =SA=VaSSiLi (2006-08-23 22:36:31)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6722|Middle of nowhere
you suck for going on those K&P servers... wouldn't you have better than a 1:1 ratio with pistols? o well
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6756
maybe it won't happen this week, but it will happen sometime later when you are not expecting it

LOL that's suck huh
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6796|Leipzig/Germany
your stats suck especially for playing on k&p servers - EA is looking for players to reset who do well in such servers - you sir are a noob

Last edited by |60|Cobalt (2006-08-23 22:45:57)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6756
well his BR is over 600
EA can't miss that kind of shit you know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard