jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6552|Singapore
is that possible in BF2142? or did they fixed the delay already?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

its possilbe, but impractible.

its all about precision shooting and crouching. its the fucking bomb having to aim to shoot.
dt
+2|6487
Aim and shoot? In all honesty it looks like you're going to have some problems down the road Stryyk.

-dogtag
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

dt wrote:

Aim and shoot? In all honesty it looks like you're going to have some problems down the road Stryyk.

-dogtag
im 27th in the world right now, not doing so bad, eh?
dt
+2|6487
Don't worry, i'm sure once the game starts up you will drop at a very rapid rate.

-dogtag
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

dt wrote:

Don't worry, i'm sure once the game starts up you will drop at a very rapid rate.

-dogtag
ooh.. kitty has claws!
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6616|Your attic

stryyker wrote:

dt wrote:

-dogtag
ooh.. kitty has claws!
Was that an intentional V quote???
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6831|Portland, OR, USA

dt wrote:

-dogtag
At least he won't be at the bottom like you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6681|Brisbane, Australia

stryyker wrote:

its possilbe, but impractible.

its all about precision shooting and crouching. its the fucking bomb having to aim to shoot.
I know! I love standing still crouching while shooting down a moron who is proning like a retard with artiritus, even with my impractical ping, I still drop them
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

crouch spam for the win
Krysiss
+15|6500|NL

stryyker wrote:

crouch spam for the win
tottaly
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6688|under there hayousaidunderwear
So crouch is more accurate then prone?
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6608|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The only time crouch would be more accurate than prone is if you are firing a bow and arrow, and that is only because you wouldn't be able to fire it.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6678
hahaha losers
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6585|laguna beach, ca
how can you "fix" pronespamming/dd'ing/bhopping?

it rocks imo. 
manitobapaintballa
+32|6644
ok people keep saying prone spamming and it looks like they're not talking about dolphin diveing so what is it (and you better not say going prone to shoot someone)
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6715|Tampa Bay Florida
Prone spamming = Going prone everytime you see an enemy, so you minmize yourself as a target, and so you get tons of extra accuracy.  Most people do this constantly and don't even realize it, like me.

Dolphin Diving = Bunny hopping and going prone in midair, representing a dolphin.  It's extremely hard to hit someone when they're doing this and quite frankly it looks plain stupid. 

So essentially they're the same thing, except Dolphin diving includes a jump.  So it's like a blend of prone spamming and bunny hopping.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6723

stryyker wrote:

dt wrote:

-dogtag
ooh.. kitty has claws!
Rawr
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6707|Southern Indiana

manitobapaintballa wrote:

ok people keep saying prone spamming and it looks like they're not talking about dolphin diveing so what is it (and you better not say going prone to shoot someone)
Umm..  It's going prone to shoot someone....  Ya know I had to say it lol!!!
manitobapaintballa
+32|6644
wow i thought it was another word for dolphin diving not playing the game.........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard