[FIS]-Thor
+0|6752|Vienna- Austria
meh its getting old now...

when u dont like it buy the SF.. i mean when i buy it i want somethign for it... so why not?  for my 30 bucks i want something.. and the idea with new unlocks is good.. anyways u have to choose em wisely. and they are not that much better.. sprayer weapon number one stays the g3... the mg36 is NOT more powerfull than the PKM just a bit accurate and it has burst.. the f2000 is a good weapon for assault but this was needed anyways... try to compare the m16a2 vs the ak now i got finally the chance to shot someone as assault. (if i would play it lot)

the scar  well lol my fav.. the scar for spec ops is a really good weapon and i prefeer it much over the g36c when it comes to close quarters.. but on distances i still choose the g36c..  and for the g36k... forget that weapon.. lol dont need burst as spec ops.. O.o

the mp7.. FINALLY a non shotgun weapon for the engineer.. so.. still it will get owned on cqb.. but on distance... hihi... so either buy it.. .. or kill the SF player and grab his weapon. or... just play on.. and choose a kit where u can take him out
kn0ckahh
+98|6748|netherlands, sweet lake city
this is just a marketing tric from ea they dont care that you dont like it  when other ppl have better weapons that the new weapons are better is just because they want more ppl to buy battlefield SF.
YitEarp
+1|6734

kn0ckahh wrote:

this is just a marketing tric from ea they dont care that you dont like it  when other ppl have better weapons that the new weapons are better is just because they want more ppl to buy battlefield SF.
oh man, youre a fuccin genius... thanks for shedding some light on a completely undiscussed topic.

of COURSE its marketing!!! EA is a fuccing CORPORATION!  they dont sit around making games for people to play, expecting to get paid in hugs or some crap.

and yes they do care if we like it, its another marketing 'trick' called market research, to see if a proposed product has a viable spot to fill.  they just dont care if whiney little cocks cry about not being able to buy it since those people wouldnt be purchasing it regardless unless they bow to the 'peer pressure'.

im so sick n tired of people crying that EA is making money.  they arent a charity muffukas, save up your allowance or steal from your mommy and buy it, or dont buy it and STFU and stop trying to make it into some vast criminal conspiracy.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6764|The Netherlands
ahh take this game  i only want a hug ahh plz lol
col.sanders71
+-1|6751|Haverhill, MA USA
I like potatoes.....
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6780|Atlanta, GA USA

col.sanders71 wrote:

I like potatoes.....
LOL  Where the hell did that come from?
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6752|Vienna- Austria
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/TheGreatMango/potatoes.gif ...
Maj.Do
+85|6761|good old CA
lol^
SilentBob
Silent but deadly...
+1|6825|Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)
Someone call a Waaaaaaaaaaambulance
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6761
OK , lets complain about using potatoes in a fruit cocktail.

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2005-11-30 11:33:46)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6783|NRW,Germany
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6761
LOL! NICE!
savu
+0|6821

FeloniousMonk wrote:

That was the whole point of the expansion pack. The people who shelled out 30 bucks for the game get the advantage. There's nothing wrong with selling varying levels of gaming experience; it's legal and good business practice.
MONEY TALKS!!! its all about money! they waqnt to make u buy SF too! i was 1 of those who buy that expansion but its so full of bugs that i cant even install it!!!! 30 bucks for a modified patch!?!?!?!? that sucks! cant play even original now cos it made things comp. mess up...

Last edited by savu (2005-11-30 12:54:14)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6773|mansfield
i love sf , i love it more when i can use my weapons on normal bf2 players
Mulchman MM
+0|6732|Virginia Beach, VA
Man, the "I'm not going to give EA another dime" line has been used ad nauseum.

I'm sure EA is really hurting financially because a couple thousand people aren't buying Special Forces... (since this is a mixed crowd I'll specifically state that that comment was sarcasm).

I'm an average BF2 player but with the new guns (even if in the code they have the same parameters as the normal BF2 weapons) they make me better. I can actually hit people at long ranges now all thanks to the SCAR-L. IMO the F2000 sucks but the SCAR-L, that's my baby. Getting into infantry battles is now fun again because I can kill people whereas with regular BF2 weapons I'm a sitting duck.

And really, it's only thirty bucks for the thing. THIRTY BUCKS, that's all. It's not like I had to get a 2nd job to afford the game or something.

Anyway, it gives me more options when I want to sit down and waste some time at night before going to bed.

Last edited by Mulchman MM (2005-11-30 12:59:23)

[FIS]-Thor
+0|6752|Vienna- Austria
word
[Sixwinter]dDG
+0|6782|WV
Most of this thread seems to be everyone bitching at the dude that started the topic. However, I think I'll try and come to his rescue here and defend him a bit because he does have a valid point. I mean, there's no problem with having the new unlocks and stuff available in the SF maps, but having them in the regular game is VERY unfair for players who don't have the expansion. I mean, like a day or so after SF was released I was playing on a Karkand server and to my genuine suprise I was promptly BLINDED by a FLASHBANG (in the middle of the desert, mind you) and promptly shot in the face by an F2000 GL... I haven't really been playing much since. I mean, if I ever end up getting the expansion I might have a different viewpoint on thewhole thing but right now I think it's pretty bullshit to have that kind of thing in the game.

I think they should either not allow the use of SF weapons in the regular game levels or possibly make them available to the regular players. Let the flaming begin.
A.HACKER
+0|6761
I think its a load of shit that EA forces you to buy SF in order to keep competitive. The expansion is fine as long you can only use the weapons on SF maps, not regular BF maps. Its unethical in the spirit of competition. And don't give that bullshit "why don't you just pick up their kit?"well, its kinda of fucken hard when you can't see after being flashbanged!! I've noticed alot more ppl on tops of buildings that don't have ladders( using the grappling kit),again, thats a bullshit unfair advantage!!
KillerAFET
+3|6790|Abilene, Texas

ghostgr wrote:

I really think that EA needs to get rid of that damn bullcrap. Allowing SF players to use SF weapons on that server is so f'ing ridiculous they have a huge advantage with those things.....I literally watched SF people using the weapons on BF2 servers and they where ranking up points like hell. Alot of people where trying to vote kick them but one person would not vote yes and they where just reeking havoc so EA needs to fix this bullshit big time.
Attention K-Mart shoppers.  Whiners on sale aisle 6!!!

Wow, have not been back on to a BF2 server since I got the BF2 SF pack.  Wow, so I can grapple to a building without ladders and snipe to my heart's content.  Not a great advantage if the commander can arty the sniper.  I think I'll go to Karkand and tear gas or flashbang the oncoming USMC hoards and then blow them away!!!

Good way for me to get my explosives badge finally!!!

Last edited by KillerAFET (2005-12-05 07:32:49)

warco3
+1|6738|Orlando, FL
First off, the F2000 is no better than the AK-47. I don't care what you say, its pretty much the same performance if not WORSE. The medic IMO NEEDED that G36E. It's a great upgrade (better than the L85A1 MY OPINION). BUT, I STRESS, IT IS NOT THE BEST WEAPON EVER. NONE OF THE UNLOCKS ARE TOTALLY SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER WEAPON. I wrote in caps because you tards just cannot comprehend. As far as SF players having access to them and you don't, wah. ENOUGH ALREADY! Go kill him and take his kit or BUY THE GODDAMNED EXPANSION. SF players and thier unlocks have no more an advantage than a regular BF2 player does with his unlocks. GET OVER IT. And finally, I'll say it even though it's been said a hundred times already. BUY THE GODDAMNED EXPANSION! JESUS CHRIST. It's only 30 bucks, you get 8 new maps, the new unlocks, and tons of other crap. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT? GOD ALLMIGHTY YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME WANT TO STAB MYSELF IN THE EYE! BURN IN HELL!! ....have a nice day
YitEarp
+1|6734

A.HACKER wrote:

I think its a load of shit that EA forces you to buy SF in order to keep competitive. The expansion is fine as long you can only use the weapons on SF maps, not regular BF maps. Its unethical in the spirit of competition. And don't give that bullshit "why don't you just pick up their kit?"well, its kinda of fucken hard when you can't see after being flashbanged!! I've noticed alot more ppl on tops of buildings that don't have ladders( using the grappling kit),again, thats a bullshit unfair advantage!!
except for one thing you fucking MORON!  they cant use grappling hooks/zip lines/gas in vanilla BF2.

STFU u fucking noob ass liar.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6752|Vienna- Austria
... omg as i read that i thought.. buy SF first before u say something again A.Hacker. then u would KNOw that u just can use the weapons u UNLOCk in vanilla BF 2, and that the Grapling Hook and Zipline IS INFACT JUST FOR SF MAPS.

also as the GAS..

for the Flash... its an Unlock but EA screwed that because u get it for free when u unlock the F 2000... normally not that much peeps would have it right now.. and its an advantage sure... but against hoppers ort a baseraping tankwhore i prefeer using a flashbang to get away... instead of being kileld by those all over..

and for the other weps... THEY ARE NONE BETTER.. they are unlocks like every other wep. to give a choice.. the SCAR-L is accurate jep... still u get owned by gp-30 all the time.. the F 2000 is a good averall weapon still u can better hit with the m16a2... either buy it and learn by urself... or stop complaining about these guys who spent 30 bucks for an EXPANSION (meant to get some new stuff with the name expansion)... hmmpf.
A.HACKER
+0|6761
Hey, my mistake, maybe there was a lot of copter drops on building that I didnt notice but overall I didnt like the experience. It is still shady tactics on the part of EA to suck more money out of us, they can't even fix all of the bugs on the original  BF2. whats with the personal attacks? fine, I was wrong but no need to go over the deep end on an honest mistake. come on guys, this isnt high school any more, at least not for me.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6752|Vienna- Austria
iim sry if i offended u.. but i said that in a way that u thought u know that.. and then it happens that some private somewhat who didnt read the manual comes and play vanilla BF 2 and keeps makin vote kicks on u because he says u use a grappling hook in karkand... O.o   nah im sry didnt wanted to offend u
A.HACKER
+0|6761

[FIS]-Thor wrote:

iim sry if i offended u.. but i said that in a way that u thought u know that.. and then it happens that some private somewhat who didnt read the manual comes and play vanilla BF 2 and keeps makin vote kicks on u because he says u use a grappling hook in karkand... O.o   nah im sry didnt wanted to offend u
Nah its ok, it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at YitEarp.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard