Meltdown-56
+30|6493
Hey I used photoshop for the first time today and made this sig for myself. Please rate it (remember its my first one dont be too nasty)
and can any1 good give me any tips of what would make it better and how would i do that.
Cheers
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6573|NYC / Hamburg

i like it more when the sigs are wider and not so long. also why is this in tech?

anyhow: +1 for effort
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ryan
+1,230|6849|Alberta, Canada

Not Bad, you shoudl have made a pattern and laid it over it, and picked a better font, and added a glow to the outer edge of the font. And made the rank blend in (like cut it out)

i'd give you about 6/10
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
Thanks guys, what section should this be in?
Chou
+737|6796

Meltdown-56 wrote:

The trashcan?

Just kidding, +1 for doing your best.
DoNER90
+14|6523|South Africa
your mom's he he he
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6573|NYC / Hamburg

Meltdown-56 wrote:

i guess "not bf2 not bf2s"

EDIT: even though i suck at photoshop: use the magic lasso or similar to cut out the rank. then put it back in and use some effect like backglow or similar on it. the "see you on the battlefield" is kinda hard to read. try to increase the size. as said the sig should be wider and be less in length. also use a differnt background/no background. the standard BF2 render background is getting old. just my 0.02$

Last edited by max (2006-08-21 08:57:00)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Crispin
+13|6483|Amarillo Tx
Good try on your first sig i suggest get some fonts, and maybe erase the blue around the rank.

Good try +1
[RaWr]-Impsux
Have Guns, Will Travel.
+28|6562
You could do the exact same thing in paint.
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
true i'm gonna try and do better things but this is the first time ive ever used photoshop
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
how would i get a patterned background or do i just use a patterend picture (im currently making a clan one)
SGT.Slayero
+98|6471|Life in a vacuum sucks
check out my sig
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
on my sig here how would i blend the background colour into the rank or vice-versa
cheers
Ryan

Hey, do you have msn? I could just teach you step by step to make a sig on PS.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6716|Groningen / Netherlands
your sig is too big in hight meltdown it is 264 pixels and only 250 are aloud i just want to warn you that mods can "delete" your sig
same goes for you ryan yours is 2 pixels too big just to let you know
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
sorry i didnt know as i said before it is my first
Ryan

Oh well, when they delete it, they delete it. No biggy.
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6672|Colorado
Google for Photoshop Tutorials.. there's tons out there that will help you alot, and just practice, practice, practice... good job on your first attempt.
Meltdown-56
+30|6493
Made another with guidance of ryan_14 cheers. Please rate it with constructive critisism lol. Add karma if you like it too lol
VAST IMPROVEMENT COMPARED TO FIRST, AGREE?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6606|132 and Bush

Not bad for first. Lines are kinda giving me a headache. Everyone has a different personal taste. I like the 'vibrant" ones. http://wolfservers.com/misc/BF2142Beta/ … ontest.htm
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PakJono
+0|6464|Toowoomba, QLD, Australia
Nice work. Although I would change it so that it's longer horizontally than vertically. I'd also experiment with including an outer-glow (styles) to the badge, or bluring its edges into the layer below, so that it's not standing out so much. That's just personal preference though.

Well done.
BrimstoneFire
+5|6464|Brisbane
Hey mate.. not bad specially for your first time.. i got PakJono to do mine.. the guy is a whizz at photoshop.
+1
Ryan

i could make really cool ones, but i cant find good backgrounds like yours brimstone
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6563|A dark hole....
nice sig what do you think of mine lol +1
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6739|Oslo, Norway
mine pwns!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard