dalmar72
+6|6545
What was your worst cartillery death.  The other night I was playing some Sharqi, I was on US side.  Myself and another guy take a little trip to the beach blow some shit up and steal the MEC chopper, doing OK getting some kills, then we go back to the TV station to repair.  The cobra was just starting to take off so my pilot hovers just in front of the station, then Bam a vodnik lands on the cobra, in an attempt to get away the cobra runs forward ramming into our chopper, both choppers explode, killing all 4 of us.  The worst part was all the kills were credited my pilot so he was auto kicked for 3 team kills.   That sucked.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6682|Birmingham
i got killed in a jet by a vehicle when making a bombing run. oh yes, i was pissed!
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6522
I got killed when a vehicle drop just dropped on the airstrip when i was taking off, and it came from OUR commander!

Last edited by Axon (2006-08-22 01:54:28)

dalmar72
+6|6545

Axon wrote:

I got killed when a vehicle drop just dropped on the airstrip when i was taking out, and it came from OUR commander!
Quickly followed by muntiny vote???????
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6707|England and damn proud
Best one wasnt of me but of our commander, i requested a car drop on him and he didnt realise, lol to funny.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6678
I got vehicle dropped along with a teammate in a match once. In the north alley above the hotel on karkand. TWICE! (I'm serious the fucker got both of us in the same spot twice)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6715|Devon, England

rustynutz wrote:

Best one wasnt of me but of our commander, i requested a car drop on him and he didnt realise, lol to funny.
rofl!

im gonna have to try that one
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6551|Singapore
one car got fucked while parachuting down, landed on a hill, rolled down and killed like 3-4 people in my squad
Axon
Jet Whore
+107|6522

dalmar72 wrote:

Indeed, and 17 ppl votes yes, 13 needed.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6672|Italy
most weird, i was flying in the ef2000 and hit a car

most annoying, the spetz commander cartilled the rebel helipad on surge three times in a row. After the third time I procedeed to park my ass on a t90 in the spetz uncap and spawnraped the enemy commander until the end of the round.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6555

Umibozu_IT wrote:

most weird, i was flying in the ef2000 and hit a car

most annoying, the spetz commander cartilled the rebel helipad on surge three times in a row. After the third time I procedeed to park my ass on a t90 in the spetz uncap and spawnraped the enemy commander until the end of the round.
flying in the wat????
Umibozu_IT
+15|6672|Italy
euro fighter 2000

that flying crap you often see crashing into oil towers in operation smoke screen and taraba quarry
Gentlesouljah.e
+14|6487|United States
I get cartilleryed way to much in this game, especially being a sniper. It can get a bit annoying, but I just stay mobile and normally I can avoid it.
Toonces7
+11|6599|Iowa
I was capping a flag in warlord with a tank at full health and a jeep landed on my tank square and it just spontaneously exploded.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6719|Howell, Mi USA
I was flying the MI-28 on Sharqi at full speed low to the ground setting up to take out a tank. Then the enemy commander just happend to drop a vehicle right in my line. There was nothing i could do, i tryed banking right but my left missle pod clipped the jeep and teh choppa sploded.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-08-21 08:24:06)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6735|Sweden
was sniping on wake at the island as US and i just kept dying when the artillerygun kept blowing up.. took me 4 deaths i think before i realized that the commander was throwing his damn cars at the artillery.

also had those cars appearing from nowhere when flying
BCspeed34
+6|6583
I got killed by my own teams supply box.

Never died from a vehicle though, all opposing commanders just don't have the skill to crap out one of their Vodniks on me.
TheOne 3had0w
+3|6514|Austria

FFLink13 wrote:

rustynutz wrote:

rofl!

im gonna have to try that one
loooooool
i need to try it too..
wahahaha what a mind..
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6558|Denmizzark!!

Axon wrote:

dalmar72 wrote:

Indeed, and 17 ppl votes yes, 13 needed.
A succesfull mutiny!!?? I.. almost... cant.. believe.. it!!....
Metacon
+0|6741|Germany
Being US commander in Karkand I drove the unused APC up to hotel area so that one of my team members could make use of it... As i entered Karkand.. another Squad leader asked for a vehicle drop...

I agreed and dropped the car, then continued driving the APC up to hotel flag, exited and wanted to run back south.

Unfortunately right at that moment the Humvee I dropped, squished me. It was hitting the ground exactly at the same moment and at the very location where I got out of that APC.

Very amusing for the bystanding team members to have their commander cartillering himself.

cu Metacon
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6590|England

I have never even been "cartilleryied" yet. Probably cos im always on the move
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6782
my best was being commander and doing my best to keep the Chinese J-10's on the ground in wake (yes, its cheap, but j-10's own that map, so do what you can).

One jet was up, and i was having good luck with arty and vehicle drops keeping the other one down. Well, the j-10 spawns, a guy jumps in, and i drop a vehicle in front of him to kill him on takeoff. Well, the other j-10 flies by to reload, hits the car, then his plane carcass rams into the plane about to take off, also killing it, and 2 people who were waiting for the j-10 that just spawned.

IMO, if you are a dumbass enough to sit waiting on a jet/chopper in the open, then you should expect to be cartillaried.
Tunacommy
+56|6645|Massachusetts, USA

Metacon wrote:

Being US commander in Karkand I drove the unused APC up to hotel area so that one of my team members could make use of it... As i entered Karkand.. another Squad leader asked for a vehicle drop...

I agreed and dropped the car, then continued driving the APC up to hotel flag, exited and wanted to run back south.

Unfortunately right at that moment the Humvee I dropped, squished me. It was hitting the ground exactly at the same moment and at the very location where I got out of that APC.

Very amusing for the bystanding team members to have their commander cartillering himself.

cu Metacon
did you get a TK or a suicide?
lord_tyler_486
+54|6777|Upper Franconia
I did never killed by cartillery. But it looks buggy when there is a car on your AA thing wagging down.
U must hold E all the time when camping in the enemy uncap bases then u get in the car as soon as it reache you.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6676|United States
I was getting a flag and enemy commander droped the vehicle on me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard