Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6729
Has anyone checked this site out?
Very intersesting as it involves the politics and the battles over video games...especialy the battle with Jack Thompson...
It involves legal battles over some of the video game laws that have been enacted in Illinois, Michigan, and California....
It follows some contreversial games and Jack Thompson's views, and the opinions of the ESA...
PM me if you want any more specific info...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-
I check it everyday. Can't wait to get my Pixelanete t-shirt from them.
oberst_enzian
+234|6712|melb.au
those singing nazi twins can't real can they? please tell me its a hoax:
https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/129/1310/1600/DSCN0105.jpg
and www.aryanwear.com??????? W.T.F.
https://aryanwear.com/images/stahl_helm.jpg
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING WITH THESE PEOPLE????????????????
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6729
Nope, they're real, and the game they enjoy playing also..sadly... (smiley Hitler t-shirts freak me out *shutters*)
kn0ckahh
+98|6708|netherlands, sweet lake city
i believe these are just very weak ppl who can't form theyere own opinion probably bad childhood killed parents and with theyre sadness they just want to say that its someones fault.

Last edited by kn0ckahh (2005-11-29 13:13:40)

[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6710|Germany, Berlin
for me as a german its unbelievable that people in other countries support Hitler and the nazi ideas cuz Hitler would have killed everyone if he was given the chance to
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6729
^ That didn't agree with him.....
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6710|Germany, Berlin
did anybody here ever had an argument with a skinhead/nazi?
Home
Section.80
+447|6817|Seattle, Washington, USA

yep, those two girls are real, I made a thread about em' before...And the game they play? "Ethnic Cleanse". You play as a member of the KKK. Who would even sell a game like that?!?!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6807

Homeschtar wrote:

yep, those two girls are real, I made a thread about em' before...And the game they play? "Ethnic Cleanse". You play as a member of the KKK. Who would even sell a game like that?!?!
Rockstar games.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard