Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6801|Bulgaria
I really don't get it why you are against the posting of media (pics and video) from the BF2142 beta. I know it's not an official beta... but this is not an Official BF2142 or EA site either! Maybe it's because you work with EA now? Nothing wrong with that, don't get me wrong.
But it's just a bit strange, why hide this info, IF it's available? It's the internet, nothing can be hidden!
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6559|Sverige (SWE)
They donĀ“t what any trouble is my gees....
Buzerk1
+44|6851
I'll say it for the MOD.... If this site wants to keep it's good reputation in the community AND EA... They better follow the rules put in place be EA or EA could decide to do nasty things.

And Chuy as talk to EA in the past, they know him and vice versa.

This site is one of the top site about BF2, don't you thing EA is not aware of what is going here?

If you have your own web site, do it there For the rest, Google is your best friend.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6560|Doncaster, UK
Anyone who has the beta has to sign a non-disclosure agreement prohibiting them for disclosing details about the game to the public.

If you were in the beta would you tell everyone and then have your key wiped so you were no longer involved???
Dr_3V|L
+51|6739|Twente, The Netherlands
You're so eager to hear what's going on in 2142? Spend your time playing bf2 while it's still the newest bf game, and move on the 2142 when it comes out. The game will be good, and you'll have some surprises waiting for you when you start playing it for the first time.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6801|Bulgaria

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

If you were in the beta would you tell everyone and then have your key wiped so you were no longer involved???
I guess there is a way to post screens on the internet without EA being able to tell who exactly posted them...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6765|Chicago.
BF2s Files.

mmkay?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6560|Doncaster, UK

BigmacK wrote:

BF2s Files.

mmkay?
Which is from 30th May, wasn't that when EA promoted 2142 at E3. No NDA, not footage from the current beta.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-08-20 08:39:47)

staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6750|Houston, TX
They have an NDA to keep people from bitching. They don't want us to say the game or a feature is one way then, they change it then you find out it is another. It's standard and, all games in early beta do it. NDA gets lifted at open beta. This is tuning beta. Tuning beta is to get out all the major bugs that interupt a person game.

Only bad thing about betas are so many want in to play but, not many seem to want to help fix it. lol.

Last edited by staticblue (2006-08-20 13:50:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard