DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
Woke up at 6ish on Friday (went to school), went to sleep at 12ish on Sunday night, woke up at 6ish on Monday morning for school (had to go, had an exam). Went to sleep Monday about 12ish and missed school on Tuesday cause I was fucked and slept through till about 5pm(yes 17 hours sleep straight).
ohhh no coffee, but some coke like drinks and lots of alcohol, went to 2 different parties on Friday and Saturday nights.

So thats about 66 hours straight then 6 hours sleep before another 18 hours. (I don't recommend it)

30-40 hours I do alot these days.

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-08-20 08:43:26)

HM1{N}
+86|6637|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA
5 days
messfeeder
+31|6520|Gotham
The most I've recorded is being awake 33 hours.  Who can keep track after that?  Most of the time I don't even know what day it is.  Wait, what day IS this?  I think I better change my boxers.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
close to 4 days pulling non-stop patrols and combat operations.  After a couple days, it seemed no matter how hard i tried, i couldnt get to sleep even though i was almost hysterical.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-08-20 09:37:29)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6554|Southampton, UK

36, and im only 14
manitobapaintballa
+32|6611
3 days
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6700|NL
15 hours, hell yeah!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6671|Middle of nowhere
50 hours for me, once when my mom and dad went to a conference in Florida, and they left me in charge of my little sis...

as soon as they got home, i slept for 22 hrs
JohnClark
+5|6579|Groningen-The Top of Holland
woke at 09.00
drove from spain to home from 21.00 to 13.00 with one hour sleep (had to)
went to bed at 23.00

thats 38 (with one hour of sleep)
Orgtheone
+30|6655|The Dark Side Of The Moon
nearly 6 days with a couple of friends on Speed that was like 8 years ago though dont do shit like that anymore
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6692|NCFSU2
Almost 5 days for me. It was because of the invasion of Iraq, constant fire missions and maneuvering, loading and unloading rounds from the trucks... Let me tell you, screwin' around with 155mm rounds isn't something you want to be doing when you've been up for 4 days straight
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6682|Tampa Bay Florida
20 hours maybe
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Almost 5 days for me. It was because of the invasion of Iraq, constant fire missions and maneuvering, loading and unloading rounds from the trucks... Let me tell you, screwin' around with 155mm rounds isn't something you want to be doing when you've been up for 4 days straight
wow.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6523|Boston, MA
For me it was roughly 30 hours. However, if I ever really wanted to I could probably go longer. All I need is my buddies with me, a lot of Coke or Vault, and video games and I can be up forever. I just don't like staying up too late though, I feel there's nothing to do really late night so I just go to bed and get an early start on everything else the next day. I never really slept that long, I always shoot for about 8 and a half hours of sleep. I only want 8 but if I get that extra half hour, I won't fall asleep once I shut my alarm clock off.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

Wide-awake hours: I can't recall how many hours exactly, but something over six consecutive days. Strangely, I didn't feel tired, but went to sleep anyway...fearing for my health. That was when I was 17 or 18. I'm in my mid-twenties now, and not quite in as good of shape as I used to be. I don't think I'll ever be doing that again.

Boot-camp hours: Over a month...I couldn't call that sleeping. I felt half-awake the whole time.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-08-20 13:27:01)

USMCkilla
+16|6755|South Carolina

DeadboyUSMC wrote:

Same for me man. I was with Charlie 1/2 during the invasion and we didnt get any sleep from the border to after we secured Nassariya. I would have to say that it was right at 5 days. At the end we got to sleep in a bombed out old warehouse for about 6 hours and then it was up again and right back into the shit. When we finally stood down my platoon all slept for about 12 hours and then it was back to regular days and nights if you could call any day or night in Iraq regular.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield
72 Long Hours Due To A Shitty British Army Engineering Excercise
ValentijnR
+18|6546
on holidays in spain i don't sleep at all
i lay down at the beach at daytime but i don't fall a sleep

party all night... lay on the beach again...
ROCKowmCo
I'm your huckleberry
+9|6515|Centrally Located NC
about 4 days with no sleep during training exercise.

during ops in Iraq, etc I was usually able to catch a half hour or so here and there so nothing unbearable

worst no-sleep-period: driving desert vehicle in cross border raid, 36 hours straight, open desert, following another vehicle with black out IR lights, wearing NODs (i.e. NVG's) AN-PVS7 (old school monoculars, heavy as shit).  I was so hyped up I wouldn't let anyone else drive and my teamchief wanted me driving anyway.  I know I passed out at the wheel a few times though, but you hit a bump or catch air in a wadi and you wake up real quick  lol.
TriggerLID
Power Nubs Unite
+6|6525
I dont keep up with it
Ether151
Banned
+22|6653
52 hours, bombass shrooms.  I sleep for like 2 days after...
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6700|NL
What a bull - 3,4 and even 5 days without sleep? Come on! What's next? 4 days awake without food...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

probably driving from my house in southern california to Northern Utah, then up to Big Sky, Montana, over to Seattle, and then back home. 3 days
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6528|Forest Lake, Australia
36 hours when me and my mates were arrested.  We were kept in the watch house overnight...

That was February this year
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6528|Forest Lake, Australia

Poncho wrote:

What a bull - 3,4 and even 5 days without sleep? Come on! What's next? 4 days awake without food...
I know...That's only possibly with insomnea...And for some reason I don't think anyone's had or got it. 

Everybody has to compete...Even if it is for stupid things...It's ridiculous

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard