DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields
I wish this game came out on pc. Take a look at some videos. Looks intense.
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/801/ … 37455.html
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
Those videos just piss me off, the first war game featuring Canada as a playable army and its not on PC
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
It´s another type of fighting.... nice find.......
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

DirtyMexican wrote:

I wish this game came out on pc. Take a look at some videos. Looks intense.
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/801/ … 37455.html
Looks mighty awesome, I seriously hope it will be out for the PC, console sucks..
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

those graphics are nice (thanks to xbox360)

Why wouldn't they bring it to PC
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
s()mtingWong
+48|6663
I think it will eventually make its way to pc sooner or later.

Vampira_NB wrote:

Those videos just piss me off, the first war game featuring Canada as a playable army and its not on PC
maybe if your country participated more in wars you wouldnt have that problem =p
Maj.Do
+85|6722|good old CA
it looks pretty good but im tired of ww2 shooters
SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
I have cod2 and that game rocks, stinks cod3 wont be for pc
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)

Maj.Do wrote:

it looks pretty good but im tired of ww2 shooters
I have to agree... it´s goon on to long now
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
*Drool*
Godhatch
+5|6580
it would take some monster of a pc to run those graphics
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Ok, here's a short history of Call of Duty for those who don't know :

CoD1 (PC): best shooter ever, IMO.  Simple but great graphics, balance, and fun all roled into one
CoDUO (PC): Just adds more fun to an already great game, instant winner
CoD2 (*gasp* Xbox/PC): Activisions third attempt to have a cool console version of CoD was a complete failure, exactly like CoD:Finest Hour and CoD2:The Big Red One.  Besides the overrated graphics, this game is almost completely shit.  I would've left my clan and stopped playing after 5 minutes if it was any other game. Seems like decades ago when CoD was actually fun and balanced PC shooter.  They released a patch for Xbox players before the PC version even had PUNKBUSTER!!!!!!  Completely idiotic and sucking up to big time Microsoft

and now -- CoD3.  This time they don't even bother releasing a PC version, even though the entire series was and still remains based around great competitive PC online gaming.  Completely ignorant and idiotic move for them.  Here are your choices :
1. Buy a PS3 for 600 bucks, become so broke you can't even buy the game
2. Buy an Xbox360, suck up to noobs who play Halo type games and become a zombie running around with a Thomspon, spraying everything in sight
3. Buy a Wii and probably get ripped off because of the new controllers

Don't bet on a PC CoD3 coming out anytime soon.  They haven't released an expansion for CoD2 and plenty of people would've known months ago about it. 

I'm sorry, for those of you who never got to play CoD1 and UO.  You missed out on one of the best shooters of all time and now the entire series has gone to shit.  You think Dice sucks because of bugs?  Guess again, in the past 10 months only 3 patches have been released for CoD2, and absolutely NONE of them have done ANYTHING to improve the insanely retarded gameplay/balancing issues which still poison the game today.

/snipe you from 50 m with a Thompson submachinegun. 

Good bye, Call of Duty.  RIP and may the imposter games who are ruining your title today burn in hell

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-08-19 16:13:35)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Guys I got very good news. No not that this game is coming to the PC but that this game is being made by the BigRedOne assholes not the Experts at Infinity Ward who made COD/COD2. So we are only missing out on another generic WWII shooter, not a true CoD game.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6479|Daytona Beach, FL
Pretty lame.. they take a game that started on PC and turn it into a console-only experience.. Thanks a lot.

Money towards CoD3 will now go to Medal of Honor: Airborne.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-08-19 15:56:14)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Money towards CoD3 will now go to Medal of Honor: Airborne.
Yeah Airbounre looks sweet, 100% free-form gameply, like BF1942 but singleplayer.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

Spearhead wrote:

CoD1 (PC): best shooter ever, IMO.  Simple but great graphics, balance, and fun all roled into one
CoD2 (*gasp* Xbox/PC): Activisions third attempt to have a cool console version of CoD was a complete failure, exactly like CoD:Finest Hour and CoD2:The Big Red One.  Besides the overrated graphics, this game is almost completely shit.  I would've left my clan and stopped playing after 5 minutes if it was any other game. Seems like decades ago when CoD was actually fun and balanced PC shooter.  They released a patch for Xbox players before the PC version even had PUNKBUSTER!!!!!!  Completely idiotic and sucking up to big time Microsoft

and now -- CoD3.  This time they don't even bother releasing a PC version, even though the entire series was and still remains based around great competitive PC online gaming.  Completely ignorant and idiotic move for them.  Here are your choices :
2. Buy an Xbox360, suck up to noobs who play Halo type games and become a zombie running around with a Thomspon, spraying everything in sight

Don't bet on a PC CoD3 coming out anytime soon.  They haven't released an expansion for CoD2 and plenty of people would've known months ago about it. 

I'm sorry, for those of you who never got to play CoD1 and UO.  You missed out on one of the best shooters of all time and now the entire series has gone to shit.  You think Dice sucks because of bugs?  Guess again, in the past 10 months only 3 patches have been released for CoD2, and absolutely NONE of them have done ANYTHING to improve the insanely retarded gameplay/balancing issues which still poison the game today.

Good bye, Call of Duty.  RIP and may the imposter games who are ruining your title today burn in hell
I use to play Uo. I owned that flank 88 and the elefant tank
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6504|Australia
vanilla and UO were good, but now the servers are ghost towns, and CoD:2 is full of Arseholes and hacking fvcktards, even with punkbuster there is still one cockhead running an ESP, Wall hack or Aimbot. Fuck even before PB came out i saw someone flying around the map with Noclip on.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-08-19 20:45:28)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

TheDoctor wrote:

vanilla and UO were good, but now the servers are ghost towns, and CoD:2 is full of Arseholes and hacking fvcktards, even with punkbuster there is still one cockhead running an ESP, Wall hack or Aimbot. Fuck even before PB came out i saw someone flying around the map with Noclip on.
Theres a hack for Call of duty where your invisible. It cleans out servers in 2 minutes because its gay.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Vampira_NB wrote:

In the Bf1942 map Liberation of Cean Canada is a playable army.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Tyferra wrote:

Vampira_NB wrote:

In the Bf1942 map Liberation of Cean Canada is a playable army.
I love that map
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6545|federal way washington
never played cod, got my first taste with ghost recon but that is not important. does cod3 involve flying at all or are you just ground pounders?

i think those eight round clips would drive me up the wall.
Capt. Foley
+155|6558|Allentown, PA, USA
I was gonna get Airborne even before I saw this. Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and Battlefield are all games that I always buy when they come out for the PC. The guys ar Crytek are doing pretty good to so I think Ill be buying that. And also Frontlines:Fuel of War (made by the DC devs) looks realy great also in one of the interviews it was said that they saw a nuke going off in the distances, that could mean some huge maps which I love.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

DirtyMexican wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

I use to play Uo. I owned that flank 88 and the elefant tank
All hail the Kar98k.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
i hate it that the PC version will not be out

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-08-20 06:25:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard