Total: 1055
=TheGame.Pt=
+13|6495|PoRtUgAl

Viper007Bond wrote:

Yep, already pre-ordered it.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6804|Portland, OR, USA

Alright, after playing it, I'm happy I pre-ordered it.

Now, it's hugely different from previous BF titles (waaaaay quicker paced and crazy), but it's still quite fun except for the 300 ping, lol.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
JaMrulezass
+47|6463|Hong Kong
havent decided yet but good god expect more bugs and crap-patches!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia
Im liking this game the more i see of it. It looks fresh.

I dont like this "Dog tag" business, everyone going to be running around with a knife, and i suck so everyone is goin to have my tags.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
heck yes.  Looks tons better than 2 (even if it is sci-fi)

besides, I've always wanted to play as a paramilitary soldier traveling via hovercraft ever since I saw Minority Report
Umibozu_IT
+15|6646|Italy
No, unless they first fix BF2 COMPLETELY. Otherwise I'm not gonna give a single cent to EA.
NukeDK
+1|6828|Denmark

dhoar4 wrote:

No...I'd rather play something that seems a bit more real...I don't like futuristic bullshit...If I did, I'd play Unreal Tournament
So true so true.

+1
Oh fuck yes, I'm so hyped about this game.
alpinestar
+304|6595|New York City baby.
Negative it feels like BF2 mod, besides if you expect patch support with 2142 you can forget it.
gmiddlemass
+0|6716
Nope, I won't be buying it.

It will be the same as BF2 with all the bugs and patches that make things worse. Anyway I prefer the modern setting and equipment of BF2 rater than the futuristic look of 2142.
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6520
Yeah i will buy it but depending on how it run for the first month and if they destroy it with patches then i will stop playing it pretty quickly! As far as i am concerned it can only be better that BF2!!! If its fixed by the time they release it that is! I have heard really bad things about the early testing but it is a new game so that is expected i suppose! I may well wait a few weeks and see how it is doing if there are crashes which is the only thing i am really bothered about i will wait for them to patch it! It wil have bugs on release i think theres always something that goes unnoticed! As long as its not crashing i am happy to purchase!!!

Last edited by uk-anubis-uk (2006-08-18 08:44:59)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6501|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Viper007Bond wrote:

Yep, already pre-ordered it.
Me too.
Lionbeat
+9|6645|LONDON

gmiddlemass wrote:

Nope, I won't be buying it.

It will be the same as BF2 with all the bugs and patches that make things worse. Anyway I prefer the modern setting and equipment of BF2 rater than the futuristic look of 2142.
@ uk-anubis-uk - you need to change your sig geeza.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6650|United States
Battlefield 2142 looks cool so i guess that i will be getting it
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6538|The Lost Highway
I almost got kind of interested in this game, since it didn't appear to be too crazy in the future...

But now, no. I mean invisibility? Weaksauce.

I don't know if any of you ever were old school, and played Day of Defeat, but they had a mod on it called 'Roll the Dice'. Where, if you were 'lucky', you got Godlike powers. I.E. Invincibility, invisibility,no clip, etc. I absolutely hated that crap. It sucked, and ruined the game.

This game kind of sounds like that... Except on a crack binge.

I'll stick to BF2 untill I can find and afford something better.
alpinestar

mKmalfunction wrote:

I almost got kind of interested in this game, since it didn't appear to be too crazy in the future...

But now, no. I mean invisibility? Weaksauce.

I don't know if any of you ever were old school, and played Day of Defeat, but they had a mod on it called 'Roll the Dice'. Where, if you were 'lucky', you got Godlike powers. I.E. Invincibility, invisibility,no clip, etc. I absolutely hated that crap. It sucked, and ruined the game.

This game kind of sounds like that... Except on a crack binge.

I'll stick to BF2 untill I can find and afford something better.
Look on the bright side NO LASERS, HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHA LOL MUAHAHHAHAHHAHA ROFLECOPTER.
Anyway Im not buying this shit because EA tends to fuck up everything.
Now on the other hand if you like this kind of shit you might want to consider Quake Wars
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!
I'm hyped about this game but I dont know if its worth my 50$. Sure it looks really cool, I like futuristic stuff and all its just some the vehicles look like a copy & paste into a new game. The weapons and mechs look really really cool. I'm still undecided whether i should get it or not.
=WTE=MasteRMattY
+1|6720
im will buy it when i finaly have all the bf2 awards... is it the same game engine or an all new game??

also whens the uk date it comes out?
88mm
+8|6805
I am still undecided about 2142.

I don't break to green on a futuristic setting, because quite frankly I think it sounds stupid.

The main point is how 2142 will play as a game. It is also important if it has something really new and special in comparison with BF2. If not, I can just as well continue with BF2.

So I'll just wait and see how it turns out. I wont be the first to rush and buy it, nope...

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/45820894-3959.png
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6622|England, UK
Gimme mech!! 

Needless to say I WILL be buying it!

Fairy... 
alpinestar

o0flowerfairy0o wrote:

Gimme mech!! 

Needless to say I WILL be buying it!

Fairy... 
traitor
Snyder
+2|6461|Netherlands
I will not pre order it, but i will buy it on the day of the release.
But when is the day of the release?
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6803|Uk
HELL YEAH, after playing the beta, this game is way better then bf2, i'm 100% buying it
Snyder
+2|6461|Netherlands

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

HELL YEAH, after playing the beta, this game is way better then bf2, i'm 100% buying it
So u playt the beta, cool. if u are saying its beter than bf2. í'm 100% sure img gowing to buy it.
phnxfrhwk
+14|6671|Just outside of baltimore, Md.
Depends Im going to hold off a bit before buying it. Im sure that after the first week of its release Ill be able to read up on the pros and cons of the game before I make a decision.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard