HSG
+23|6486|British Columbia, Canada
I always new he was a cheater. One day i went on to his sever and sat in his tank. He wasn't even commander or had no uav. I watched as he stopped his tank for about 5 secs they drove to a back allyway and found someone. Then he did it again found a guy standing behind the biulding. I thought he had some kind of UAV hack goin, the way he was stoping and finding all those ppl with out any commander assets.

WUT DO U GUYS THINK.

Last edited by HSG (2006-08-18 17:47:57)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6774

pwnt
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6595|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I bet the commander was spotting or using a UAV.
emumano101
+7|6544|um my dads house
wow lets go crazyyyy!!!.... ok really u guys have to grow up i mean come on ... when some on gets reset every one gose crazy... really stop ....
HSG
Like i said no commander assets were in use and why do you think he got reset. He's been reset twice. once when he got the game for stat padding.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

perhaps a cookie?
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6652|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

emumano101 wrote:

wow lets go crazyyyy!!!.... ok really u guys have to grow up i mean come on ... when some on gets reset every one gose crazy... really stop ....
i agree, i DONT care if blabbity blah got reset, nuless i's me, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK
HSG
I think its Hilarius all that work and getting reset.
emumano101
+7|6544|um my dads house

FesterTheMolester wrote:

emumano101 wrote:

i agree, i DONT care if blabbity blah got reset, nuless i's me, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK
yeah we just dont care i mean come on really... know if its ur states that get reset for no reason that some thing eles  NOOBS grow up
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

HSG wrote:

I always new he was a cheater. One day i went on to his sever and sat in his tank. He wasn't even commander or had no uav. I watched as he stopped his tank for about 5 secs they drove to a back allyway and found someone. Then he did it again found a guy standing behind the biulding. I thought he had some kind of UAV hack goin, the way he was stoping and finding all those ppl with out any commander assets.

WUT DO U GUYS THINK.
err... did you know that all DA members have vent? probably just good communication? hes an admin abuser btw
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
HSG
He's done several times and the commander wasn't da evrytime i doubt they were on vent.

Last edited by HSG (2006-08-18 17:56:42)

SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6493|Kentucky
i Played with him once and he did something    he would know exactly were to find a guy
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.
https://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8227/ohnoesrr6.jpg
[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6590|Phoenix, AZ
Shut up with the cheating accusations, it's not hard to find a person or two on any given common route/road on Karkand, which is where I am guessing he was playing. It's not knowing where people are always, but knowing where people usually go on most maps.

http://bf2s.com/player/46862987/

Haha, that must suck to be reset with all that time.
confucious
+11|6481|Aus
His account was sold on ebay a few weeks back - obviously the reason.

His same was blanked out, but you could still see the points/joined date etc.

Anyone could have figured out it was his account.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6652|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

emumano101 wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

emumano101 wrote:

yeah we just dont care i mean come on really... know if its ur states that get reset for no reason that some thing eles  NOOBS grow up
i am sick of talking about thse Bf2 celebs, NO ONE is interested about what the glitched, or why they got reset, you are all faggs  (except emumano101 of course)......(and chuy)....(and all the mods
alpinestar
+304|6609|New York City baby.
oh digital anarchy are known for that.
HSG
Thats True
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6729

HSG wrote:

He's done several times and the commander wasn't da evrytime i doubt they were on vent.
theyre on vent all the time alright, im not saying its the commander, im saying it could be DA infantry, or he could be a cheater, nevertheless he might be ressetted for admin abuse
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
emumano101
+7|6544|um my dads house

FesterTheMolester wrote:

emumano101 wrote:

FesterTheMolester wrote:

i am sick of talking about thse Bf2 celebs, NO ONE is interested about what the glitched, or why they got reset, you are all faggs  (except emumano101 of course)......(and chuy)....(and all the mods
LOL LOL thanks dude i mean come on.... really how can u guy keep on going with the same thing all over again .... OMG shity head got reset omg ... its like all the time really ..go to ur momy and tell her not us .
masculata
+24|6689|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Who gives a flying Fck...
confucious
+11|6481|Aus
lol at the nub who bought the account though - $100's for nothing

Last edited by confucious (2006-08-18 18:10:00)

alpinestar
+304|6609|New York City baby.
I'm laughing at it now because he said to me once, I am the team. When i said looks like teams are not balanced.
If you're reading this well you are the private team now, put your helmet on and get back on the battlefield private!

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-08-18 18:13:59)

emumano101
+7|6544|um my dads house

alpinestar wrote:

I'm laughing at it now because he said to me once, I am the team. When i said looks like teams are not balanced.
If you're reading this well you are the private team now, put your helmet on and get back on the battlefield private!
you should go tell him now and say whos the private ... (still dont like the topic)

Last edited by emumano101 (2006-08-18 18:16:00)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Fuk i got his account .
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard