nightprowler
+1|6643
when i start up battlefield and login, the login either 1. freezes 2 somethings wrong with my bf2. i just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still does this. my internet is working fine so it shouldnt be a connection problem. and i dont know what to do about it. if anything happens to my account im gunna be extremely pissed and probably bitch out EA games.
Shifty
+3|6656|Maine
does it freeze or just sit there and say connection to account server?

Last edited by Shifty (2006-08-17 10:43:54)

nightprowler
+1|6643
ya it just sits there saying connection to account...
Shifty
+3|6656|Maine
somtimes you have to waite a while if thats doesent work try restarting.
ShaneDiddy
+3|6493|Virginia, USA
Mine does this as well..but only if I use the shortcuts on my desktop that were put there from the install.
If I just run the CD (double click on my CD drive with the BF2 CD in it) and click "play Online" from the menu that pops up then I can login with no problem.
nightprowler
+1|6643
ive reinstalled bf2 2 times already and still nothing works. any one have any more sugestions? please help!
ChyneseGUY
+20|6503
hm my friend had this problem recently cause he just bought it a week ago. I had the same problem once. He said it went away when he installed the latest video drivers but i dont see the connection between out of date video drivers and trying to connect to a server -.-. maybe it was just a coincdence maybe not
nightprowler
+1|6643
i made another account and tried to login, and it worked.  but my niteprowler84 account wont login. i left it at the screen where it says connection to account to see how long it would take, and after an hour it still didnt login... so i still have no idea how to fix it.please help
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6534
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=37689

the third one down is the one thats worth looking at, hope this helps
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6534
If that doesn't work

try adding this onto the end of your target command line

+playerName YOURACCOUNTNAMEHERE +playerPassword YOURPASSWORDHERE

The "Target: ..." field should then read:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +playerName XXXXXXXXX +playerPassword YYYYYYYYY

(XXXX= Your ingame account, YYYY= Your ingame password)
nightprowler
+1|6643
thank you so much. i got it to work again!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard