commander_crack
+0|6496
really weird i keep trying to log in but it just hangs on me. I tried it on bf2, sf, and the demo and it just hangs for a long time. this is driving me crazy I can play offline fine but whenever I try to log in it keeps saying connecting forever argh. help?
Brasso
+1,549|6647

Try connecting to the internet.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
instakill
+3|6641|Canberra ACT

commander_crack wrote:

really weird i keep trying to log in but it just hangs on me. I tried it on bf2, sf, and the demo and it just hangs for a long time. this is driving me crazy I can play offline fine but whenever I try to log in it keeps saying connecting forever argh. help?
I had the same problem too, i just deleted the C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles folder, and restarted bf2, i then needed to reenter my login details and resetup my video settings, but that fixed the log in hang, also seemed to fix CTD's as well - The other thing it could be too, is if your firewall is blocking BF2, maybe check that as well

Last edited by instakill (2006-08-01 20:46:25)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6858|Cologne, Germany

moved to BF2:Help

also, I have heard that removing "inactive" servers from your list of favourites will speed up the login process considerably.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6662
yeah check your internet connection first, then check to see if u dont have a lot of programs running in the background that might be slowing the PC down too go to run type msconfig and see how many programs you have running at startup, and when pc is idle. If that dont work uninstall bf2 install it back again then try that, just dont forget ur username and password lol. gl
[Wildcard]DaMaverick
+4|6504|Near the sky
Hi Commander,

Did yuohave a firewall (software like Zone alarm ) If oyu have one and you have updated recently , oyu can have lost your settings. That means that BF2.exe is blocked by your firewall but yopu cannot see it because you have the introduction of the game on your screen.
Try to reset your settings on your firewall.
Let me know
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6516|Australia

haffeysucks wrote:

Try connecting to the internet.
LOL FUNNY +1
Fawcett AKA 4c3tt
+0|6499
i had the same problem make sure you rnot pressing Play bf2 Online Now! icon, Click the Battlefield 2 ICON... this solved all my problems when connecting to acccount server.

It use to take 2 mins before, now its 5 seconds lOL. silly me

Last edited by Fawcett AKA 4c3tt (2006-08-03 08:56:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard