DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

Poisongirl wrote:

rootbeer73 wrote:

how do you get 400+ scores?
If you are a commander and win, you get double, and some games early morning end up going for quite some time, so the scores end up higher. But if you average out the time, say 2 hours for that game, by say the 230 points, that's 115 points per hour of normal game play. It's not hard to get 115 points an hour of play, unless you are a noob.
I've been in some games that lasted an hour and they were boring as hell and had only about 15 people in them, But 2 hours?? what does everyone do just run around in circles avoiding each other... 300 tickets... 120 minutes that 2.5 kills per team a minute (asuming theres never any ticket bleed). A minimum of 5 per team, thats 1 kill every 2 minutes(thats a damn long time)... sounds a bit unlikly. And as you say he was commander. he gets no points for anything he does, so that means the average of his team mates would have to be 230. As much as I'd like to think its possible, I just cant see there being enough tickets in the maps for games to last this long unless its intentional.
Maximus[be]
+14|6562
well i think we can all learn something out of this
EA is full of shit
there are hunderds of cheaters out there not getting a reset wile some real players get a reset

SCREW EA
Chao2
+8|6714|UK(stats says usa by mistake)

suckshitkrimson wrote:

Bahahaha, krimson got his stats reset! That made my day. About time EA did something useful.
Thats what you get for being a stat whoring, 10hrs a day on PC, no life geek. Huge thanks to EA/DICE.
no life? you just made an account on a webisite to insult someone you know nothing about. Congratz you win at life.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6534|Forest Lake, Australia

Chao2 wrote:

suckshitkrimson wrote:

Bahahaha, krimson got his stats reset! That made my day. About time EA did something useful.
Thats what you get for being a stat whoring, 10hrs a day on PC, no life geek. Huge thanks to EA/DICE.
no life? you just made an account on a webisite to insult someone you know nothing about. Congratz you win at life.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6775|Scotland!!!

suckshitkrimson wrote:

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/lynx4444/moron2.jpg
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia
Lolz!!!!!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6561|Here.

suckshitkrimson wrote:

You sir, are a fag.

Have a nice day.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6600|Sydney, Australia

suckshitkrimson wrote:

to this noob get grab a gun and turn it on yourself and do everyone a favour. NOOB
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

I usually don't comment on people who get reset.  It really isn't any of my business, particularly, since I don't even know kontrol or haven't played with him.  However, I have seen his stats before and nothing about them really stood out to say "stat padder".  I know several peeps in the top 10 or whatever that I would reset before this kontrolcrimson fella.  Anyway, good luck with that.
pwned7
+53|6577

SAS-Lynx wrote:

suckshitkrimson wrote:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/l … moron2.jpg
ownt. stop making a fool out of urself. lol!
eatme
+0|6463
lol gg nub
suckshitkrimson
Banned
+0|6461

Chao2 wrote:

suckshitkrimson wrote:

lol ok. I win at no life huh? But krimsom spent over 2000 hours on a game, i spent 5 mins creating a account and posting...........

once again krimson, you cheat you get caught you cry.......
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6718|Melbourne, Australia

suckshitkrimson wrote:

Chao2 wrote:

suckshitkrimson wrote:

lol ok. I win at no life huh? But krimsom spent over 2000 hours on a game, i spent 5 mins creating a account and posting...........

once again krimson, you cheat you get caught you cry.......
so obviously were dealing with the e life comparasent of a stalker.. so jelouse of hes stats (armour whore or not) you kept whinging an whinging and finally got your way ... now your e penis is huge.. anyways id love to know how he cheats?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6671|Australia

suckshitkrimson wrote:

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/M_Crags/FBI-contact_us-1.jpg

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-08-18 06:30:29)

pX|SithLord
+22|6724|Germany
must be kinda hard for that person, but i guess there was a reason for the reset
LoonykStephane
+34|6535|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
Kontrolcrimson got reset...and there is 13 page of crap on his situation....I should add some too, since everyone seems to have a 2cent on this...

He will have the chance to get all the badge back....Last time I've had and award...(not counting rounds stars)...It was couple month ago...He's still a Gen and got all of his unlock!!! It's only number...but if they did this without any proof...well that prouve how much EA/Dice care about dedicated gamer!!!
{_Schlemihl_}
+4|6524|elsewhere
http://bf2s.com/player/46118072/history/SPM/

this big gap i don't understand...

from 2.94.. to 4.89.. SPM in 2 days please could some1 explain?
rootbeer73
+24|6584|in a small dark place

Poisongirl wrote:

rootbeer73 wrote:

If you are a commander and win, you get double, and some games early morning end up going for quite some time, so the scores end up higher. But if you average out the time, say 2 hours for that game, by say the 230 points, that's 115 points per hour of normal game play. It's not hard to get 115 points an hour of play, unless you are a noob.
ok i guess im a noob
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6648|Washington DC

{_Schlemihl_} wrote:

I would guess that you are being sarcastic here, but assuming you are serious

(a)  He can play at the level where he has a SPM of 5
(b)  He was reset
(c)  Prior to the reset, the SPM of 3 was the average of a TON of time played
(d)  Now that he is reset, his SPM only reflects his current abilities, which is an SPM of 5
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

{_Schlemihl_} wrote:

He became 1337 that day.
rootbeer73
+24|6584|in a small dark place

rootbeer73 wrote:

Poisongirl wrote:

rootbeer73 wrote:

ok i guess im a noob
kkk got it now.Be commander, whore a apc, dont command properly and I guess so.
Hmmm scabby,scabby
-attritus-
i smell burning
+1|6462
Alot of us have questioned the tactics employed, although whether they are in breach of the ROE is a different story.

DrunkFace wrote:

I've been in some games that lasted an hour and they were boring as hell and had only about 15 people in them, But 2 hours?? what does everyone do just run around in circles avoiding each other...
I agree! I have had plenty of 5am rounds, lowly populated servers, that dragged out for over an hour. Even then I got the distinct impression certain members of my team were purposely allowing the enemy to recap to stop bleed. Whether I should be held responsible, yet again a different question...
Although contrary to what poison would have you believe, 2+ hours, 400+ IAR is far from a normal occurrence that only a noob wouldn't be able to routinely achieve...
If kc is going to repeat this, I would say there would have to be an intention by a majority of players to drag the round out and I'm not so sure EA would find the BR file vindicating evidence!
Anyhow without EA actually providing you with a detailed explanation you are fighting blind anyway.

Last edited by -attritus- (2006-08-18 08:55:45)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia
Discussion Thread
Customer 08/18/2006 03:45 PM 
so you call me a cheat, and i have no way to defend myself over the matter?
that does sound rather odd to me.

Well that kills my faith with EA. Not only they cost me my well erned stats, but they call me a cheat, make me loose work, AND they claime "our advanced player base cant do that".
Well your advanced player base cannot test a patch let alone score a 20point round.
Your happy to call a legit player a cheater, while leaving da|Illusion with a brs of 552 and a fav victim of 41 times still in 13 place. Wait, he has a ranked server, so is bringing in money.

I stood by EA, even through patches that did more harm than good, through EA force feeding new booster packs, that never get played, through nearly 4 months of constant server crashes(UP to 56 times in ONE NIGHT!!!) and you see one best round of 460 and call me a cheat?

I guess everyone can expect the same in bf2142, constant server crashes, and reset cos players testing the game, cant do what you did.

I thought custermore support was to help a customer, not clam up and scream "NO CANT HELP YOU GO AWAY CHEAT!!"

Response (GM Argain) 08/18/2006 08:34 AM 
Hello,

I'm afraid that as stated there is no appeal process for this action.  Please be aware that the evidence found has been verified by multiple reps.  Further contacts regarding this issue will be closed without response.  If you have any other issues that I can assist with please let me know.

Sincerely,

EA Rep Argain
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer 08/18/2006 06:57 AM 
after talking to the BF2 community, those scores, being what i gather were best round scores, can be gotten easily, by joining a 64 player map, with low numbers. This results in game which last for up to 5 hours, (or in this case about 6 rounds) and such scores are very possible. Getting these scores can be done at the right times, being early, like 1-5am early. Unless there is a high revive, or high victim/s  along with such score, then the conclusion of stats padder/cheat can be used. Being called such, when clearly i am not, is not a nice thing to do, and in some cases can cuase serious harm to ones reputation.
Now, instead of "nothing we can do" how about we work this out. you have no proof of any violation to the ROE (in which i up held at all times, the HEAD of BFROE apon seeing my stats was happy to help me sort this out. Now being in that postition, would you help a player who did have suspect stats? I would think not. being on a team, that writes the ROE, i wouldnt be helping anyone BUT the Innocent.

I hope i can get some word back, this is a serious matter, and now, i am unable to play on any BF2 server due to the wrong accusations of EA. this also means bf2142 is missed when moving to a new game, due to constant threats and abuse when i join a game. And being a great fan of this game, i do wish to keep playing.
thnakyou

Customer 08/17/2006 08:39 AM 
there was nothing there any other play could not achieve. I was not a great player, most of my stats were not the best.
There was nothing out of question there, Infact i was payed out for many of the poor Kill to death ratio's.

You must be able to point out what stat was no correct, im sure there is a possible explination other than, "statspadder", concidering the advanved player base from EA cant even test many of the patches properly, or have played 2000hours of the game.

Response (GM Adida) 08/17/2006 03:40 AM 
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Battlefield 2 support.

I can say we made this decision because, there were imbalances on scores. Numbers our advanced player base can not achieve in a couple rounds of play. I wish I would be able to provide additional information but we are unable to do so. I'm really sorry but there is no appeal process with this. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

Thank You

EA Rep Adida
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer 08/16/2006 09:21 PM 
There was no evidence though to start with. In fact the head of BFROE searched through and he was unable to find anything that could be used to reset my game stats and has been willing to offer his support in getting them back, i know he would not help if there was a reaon for them being reset. I belive you at EA have gotten things wrong like {TA}Firestorm.

there has to be someone whom can be spoken to about such a matter that can give a more personalised reply instead of a cut and paste generic reply.

This to me is serious, i have been labled a cheat unfairly by EA. I know no amount of fighting will get the evidence brought to light, but prehaps my case can be looked into properly.

Response (TOSMBIE SSHARMA) 08/15/2006 09:03 PM 
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

After reviewing your account it has been found that you have abused the scoring system in order to achieve an unfair advantage. Unfortunately, evidence was found which matched or exceeded our current criteria for this type of abuse. Rest assured that your account, its stats and the abuse were fully reviewed and the evidence verified before taking any action.

This action was taken for the benefit of the Battlefield online community and its members. I’m afraid that there is no further appeal process in this matter, and we hope that moving forward you will not attempt to abuse the Battlefield 2 scoring system again. As well, please remember that you will not exploit any bug or system in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. We want to thank you for your cooperation in this matter and hope that you continue to support fair and safe game play.

Thank you for writing us,

EARep Amadeus
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Customer 08/15/2006 05:33 AM 
Kontrolcrimson

reset for selling account.

I have not sold my account nor have i violated the rules of engagement.
I play on Internode gaming servers, which has zero tolerence for stats padding, glitching or any other form of abuse in game. I feel this reset was unwarrented. I hope all stats can be replaced to the former.
If you wish to gain proof i can not only get hold of every BR file since i started playing but also get confermation of no wrong doing by the head admins of the trusted parter internode.

thats what i get from them
CommieChipmunk
+488|6569|Portland, OR, USA
thats fucking bullshit dude.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6826|Australia
AHAHAHA I WAS RESET 3 TIMES!!!!!

Sent :  Friday, 18 August 2006 3:30:11 PM

Subject :  BF2 Support account action

Service Stat Reset For Battlefield 2 Account(s): Kontrolcrimson

Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation
of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or
others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game
systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair
advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug
(either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the
Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users
to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules,
or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in
maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles
is not permitted.  This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the
EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement.  Player profiles are the
property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of
currency.  This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner
of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions
of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the
availability of play.  A player profile is YOUR responsibility.  You are held
completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other
users of the profile.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2
service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any
exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service
and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this
account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be
immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and
as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the
game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the
service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will
lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield
2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the
claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration
site at http://support.ea.com so that they can review any possible discrepancies
of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you
have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the
game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before
returning to the game world.

Electronic Arts Terms of Service
http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

IGN User Agreement
http://corp.ign.com/user-agreement.html

Thank you for your cooperation
EA Battlefield 2 Admin team

I have three of these in my inbox. they dont like me at all.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard