DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
If they include Wake, that'll put me off the undecided list and right into the NO category. It is and always was the crappiest map. Iwo Jima is for the win.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6803|Portland, OR, USA

They'll be making a Titan in the shape of Wake Island and you have to plane bail to destroy it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6528|Down under, melbourne
wake island....... in the middle of an iceage...........
BVC
+325|6693
Wake Island 2147!

Maybe Quang Tri 2147?

Someone else said something about an ice age, that would be kinda cool...would bring a new dimension to wake, being able to drive stuff from Landing Beach to North Village the short way!
tool03
+5|6525|Japan Owki
it´s an ice age right - wake would be an giant ice field with some frozen palms and a bunker in the middle - i just can´t wait to play that..... there could be an easter-egg ice-skating contest.
http://www.only-maps.com/europe-map.jpg
http://www.countryreports.org/maps/Wake … q-area.gif

Call me crazy but I think wake would still be some what tropical. That is unless your joking, witch I think you are and in that case I'm just being a little smart ass.

Anyway, that would be cool if they had wake but what I REALLY want is another Coral Sea type of map. (with no arty, and make it hard to get repair points of course)
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Pubic wrote:

Wake Island 2147!

Maybe Quang Tri 2147?

Someone else said something about an ice age, that would be kinda cool...would bring a new dimension to wake, being able to drive stuff from Landing Beach to North Village the short way!
and if the game is BF2142.. why would they make the map so it was 5 years later than the rest of the game?
surely it'd be Wake 2142 if anything at all.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6480
Yes their is one, its called Wake Island 2207
Capt. Foley
+155|6586|Allentown, PA, USA
Wake island wasnt in BFV.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
i wouldn't doubt if they added the map in a patch like they did with BF2... but who knows right?
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6619|Boston, Massachusetts
i wish they would add a bunch of maps in l8er patches that would fuckin be sweet
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

they arent going to make maps that deviate from the storyline
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6561

ryan_14 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

lemme spell it out N-E-A-O-U

no!
That spells Neaou.
Use the spellchecker
Hooked On Phonics didn't work for Lavadisk.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6656|San Francisco, CA
You people are so negative about Wake Island 2142. But think about it, if the world is all icey, wouldn't that mean we could SLIDE (a la Tribes) across the ocean? Much better than swimming for sure. But hey, why wouldn't you want to see a 2142 WI? I wouldn't mind it. It's already been in Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Vietnam, Battlefield 2. They might as well continue it until Battlefield Earth's Been Consumed by the Sun (which won't happen for a many-many-many-many-many-many years ).

But you know what? Let's see El Alamein.
BVC
+325|6693
Wake Island has been in BFV in the form of the WW2 mod that EA released.  I'm not sure if it can be played in vanilla BFV, after a month of playing that I went back to BF1942...
JohnClark
+5|6584|Groningen-The Top of Holland
Since Strike at Karkand is the most popular map in BF2, shouldnt there be something like: Karkand 2142
[PED] soul76
hand me the gun and ask me again
+18|6530|Mülheim a.d.R. | Germany

tool03 wrote:

Call me crazy but I think wake would still be some what tropical. That is unless your joking, witch I think you are and in that case I'm just being a little smart ass.
d´oh! he saw though my obfuscating smoke screen of doom thoughts.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
Why not have "The EU has decided to take Wake Island and use it as a base of operations so that they can assault the PAC from behind. Unfortunatly for the EU the PAC intercepted a transmission giving orders to an EU titan, the PAC have dispatched an armed unit including a Titan to retake Wake Island before the EU can fully build up a base there" Then you could even half a bit of fun creating a half built base for you to run around and shoot people in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard