I have 2, that are both funny and sad, because they show how the game has gone down hill.

1) I went on a P/K server to unleash my PKM on all the pistol grabbing noobs. I spawn at the hotel, and of course there is a wall hacker. This is incredibly funny, because

A) He's on a P/K server, if someone is that bad....that they have to hack on a P/K server, that is just too funny.
B) He was commander! This guy didn't even have to fight. He could have gone prone in a nice little spot and gotten points anyways!

2) I was commander on Karkand, and i was scanning and i saw a large mass of red dots at the hotel, all wall-hackers. Then a bunch of people on my team were in the hotel. Whole squads were going there. So, I decided that i would go in. And there were a ton of Support and Medic Whores there, in addition to knife fighters.

So, anything funny happen to you lately?

EDIT: damnit forget to search, again!

Last edited by negatorynosirnowayman (2006-08-17 10:58:06)

SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
this guy is running tward the j-10 on wake and some idiot flew a f-35 1 foot off the ground and clothes lined the guy getting the j-10, it was pretty freakin funny
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona
Wake Island 2007: Good times. Good times.
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/Aardcore/screen000.jpg

EDIT: Was the ONLY dude wheelin' around making sure the flags were defended and capped if neutralized, when I happened to be rolling out in a tank from North Base to South, I passed by this and just had to laugh.

Last edited by Aardcore (2006-08-17 11:05:04)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Eh, me and a friend stole the usmc chopper at sharqi, him as support me as sniper. Two m95 kills and 6 claymore kills on the hotel roof as a hole bunch came running for the chopper. Ammo here! - Boom! Ammo here! Boom! - Free chopper!

Edit: ^^amazing... did you pull the trigger?

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-08-17 11:11:26)

JaMrulezass
+47|6435|Hong Kong
HEhe... nice aardcore, would be better if they were hostile
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
We had a laugh as this.

https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l76/jord12/BF2%20Screenshots/screen046.jpg
Aardcore
+60|6683|USA, Arizona

JaMrulezass wrote:

HEhe... nice aardcore, would be better if they were hostile
I know right?! LOL Ohhh how I wish, I was almost eager enough to pull the trigger on them and send them all skyhigh but I didn't wanna get kicked out of the server. Thinking about it now, I wish I did, I just realized how much I hated that server and that playing Wake that much was a big mistake.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

negatorynosirnowayman wrote:

EDIT: damnit forget to search, again!
You mean, because this exact same thread already exists?
CloakedStarship
+76|6535
Was playing pre-game, knifing at survey post.  Some guy took the mec chopper and bailed over it.. i promptly knifed him and noticed the chopper was still making noise.
It landed.
https://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4236/screen017te4.png
JohnnySupreme
+23|6465
I was recently in a 1 on 1 infantry battle.  He had a PKM, I had a shotgun and nowhere to run.  As you can imagine I didn't fancy my chances.  Anyway, I am dancing about in a pathetically desperate attempt to stay alive when all of a sudden the dead remains of a jet came crashing down from nowhere and wiped out the other bloke.  It's hard to describe my view in words but it was one of the funniest moments for me so far in BF2.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I was flying in a hind in Surge BF2SF (that count right) and I saw a zipline appear from the command post to somewhere on the missile. So i flew right into it and faced the post and someone started ziplinning and hit my choppers window and died.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6628| United States of America
i was playing as commander and some one mutinied me and it said "14 votes for mutiny. 12 votes are needed. Commander (_A_) tvmissleman stays"
ROFLROCKETS!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I once joined a server to find a one-in-a-kind bug: all the jets took off incredibly fast, straight at 700 KP/H the moment you got in. after that they went faster and faster but you couldn't control it properly - oh yes, the people who got in the jets all ended up slamming into a mountain or fence at what was probably a few thousand kp/h. in the end people just watched at the airfield as player after player would try to take off. 'twas friggin hilarious
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard