VidSicious
+25|6790
My boys and I often run up against TA Firestorm.  He seems like a decent guy.  He obviously likes commanding, but he plays 1 round, then lets someone else get a shot at commanding.  I appreciate that he is not a commander whore.  He is a decent foot soldier, though not spectacular.  Definitely better than average though.  Guessing I think I have a positive kill to death ratio when we have met in the alley.

I ran into Nasty Butler the other day and that guy is an a$$hole.  He teamkilled me twice out of the helicopter to take my spot.  I have no respect for that piece of crap.  He had no skillz other than the ability to TK so he could heli-whore as the gunner's seat and rack up kills.

Vid
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6863|-
I played wtih Sgt_MaxPower once. Yeah, he BH whored. This was pre-1.03 so he pretty much won that round...
Absinthe
+18|6772
I was playing Kar today, and managed to kill good ol' Blazin.UK
I took a picture, to add it to my sig somehow.. "You killed Blazin.uk"
but I screwed with my game and the pics were pitch black

*edit*
and Anubis. He truely kicks ass.

just for the fun ya'll know..   

Last edited by Absinthe (2005-11-28 20:26:08)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6802

I like playing with fellow bf2sers... namely systray, munkeyhunkeytunkey, cmdrdave and the lot of ya
Anima05
+1|6775
I have played with Blazin.uk, Ta Firestorm, Sgt_MaxPower, and NASTIE_BUTLER.
AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6756
I've played with BlAzIn.Uk, NASTIE_BUTLER, and Firebird(DS) <<<When he was still in the top 10
Blankwindow
+1|6740
I have played against Blazin.UK and lKULl Teflonsean.

The latter i have played with and against since were on the same squad. I don't have the IP off the top of my head, but if you want to play with/against Tef you'll find him in the SFR server. It's something like SFR Urban maps. It's a Special forces server now as well.

Hes not showing on the bf2s top ten since his stats aren't loading but i checked a second ago in the BFHQ and he is in position 7.
[MAA]MI2
+3|6788
Well, I havent played with any of the  so called "leaders" but [Canada]Zenmaster, Banani_007, and ritw321 are all good guys.
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6753|yorkshire penisula
ive played with Anubis and managed to knife him,he wasent in a plane for a change.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6779
i have played with eXp.ElekTriC when he was #1 i have played with Sgt_maxpowers and i have to say he is the coolest person in th top 10. me and him got in a tank at wake and i ended the round with like 107 or something like that. i have played with Anubis he is pretty good. i played with rom scorpion when he was in top 10. i played with blazin uk and killed him like 20 times (all he does is run around with shock paddles and medic bag)
i played with dissb he is pretty good. i also played with ***666RA*** before he quit playing. i would like to say though sgt_maxpowers is the only person in the top 10 that actually talks during a game. exp, blazin, anubis and the rest like hardly talk. although exp did say lol after i knifed him once. the one time i played with rom scorpion i was leader of his squad and i would like to say he sucks he thinks he is better than everyone all he does is spawn camp. so i told him he is a crappy player and i kicked him from my squad.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2005-11-28 21:13:07)

Dopin_Nuts
+1|6769
Yeah i often played with TA Firestorm before SF came up...we would always be in the same Karkand server.  And NASTIE_BUTLER...he never seemed too good...his K/D always sucked ass.  And i played with SGT_MAXPOWER and he is definetly a commander whore.
slidero

Sgt.Gene wrote:

i have played with eXp.ElekTriC when he was #1 i have played with Sgt_maxpowers and i have to say he is the coolest person in th top 10. me and him got in a tank at wake and i ended the round with like 107 or something like that. i have played with Anubis he is pretty good. i played with rom scorpion when he was in top 10. i played with blazin uk and killed him like 20 times (all he does is run around with shock paddles and medic bag)
i played with dissb he is pretty good. i also played with ***666RA*** before he quit playing. i would like to say though sgt_maxpowers is the only person in the top 10 that actually talks during a game. exp, blazin, anubis and the rest like hardly talk. although exp did say lol after i knifed him once. the one time i played with rom scorpion i was leader of his squad and i would like to say he sucks he thinks he is better than everyone all he does is spawn camp. so i told him he is a crappy player and i kicked him from my squad.
did you really play with all those people OH MY GOD
VidSicious
+25|6790

Sgt.Gene wrote:

the one time i played with rom scorpion i was leader of his squad and i would like to say he sucks he thinks he is better than everyone all he does is spawn camp. so i told him he is a crappy player and i kicked him from my squad.
LMAO!  I love someone who has conviction and would kick a top 10 for being a loser spawn camper!  Good Job!

-Vid
Sgt.Gene
+215|6779

slidero wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

did you really play with all those people OH MY GOD
yes i have
Sgt.Gene
+215|6779

VidSicious wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

the one time i played with rom scorpion i was leader of his squad and i would like to say he sucks he thinks he is better than everyone all he does is spawn camp. so i told him he is a crappy player and i kicked him from my squad.
LMAO!  I love someone who has conviction and would kick a top 10 for being a loser spawn camper!  Good Job!

-Vid
yea he really pissed me off cause all he kept spawn camping and calling me a noob cause at the time i was a LC.
so i said you are the worst player i have ever seen and kicked him promptly
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6779

I've played with Somtham and BuffaloMan if that means anything (top ppl in my country lol)
zhushma
+-1|6753
I played Against and with ANUBis awesome player, but i killed him twice, sweet, I think hes better than BLAzin, just because i hate the brits and because he has more ribbons and awards, plus if I saw BLAzin and he was on my team I would TK him till they ban or kick me from the server, its just that i don't think hes good, he has so much hours in yet no awards, little bloddy pussy. lol
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6857|Cologne, Germany

none of them.

And I couldn't care less...
elbowdeeplove
BWNED!!!
+0|6797|Texas
I had NASTIE_BUTLER bitch me out for commandering in the jeep.  He's a jerk but is a decent player.  666RA tank whored the few times I played the same Karkand server as him.  Exp.Elektric was decent the round I played with him, I smoked him a few times though .
Gotham
+3|6748
I played with blaizon once and I wanted to reach through the monitor and choke him to death.

Guys sometimes when your a medic and the same guy gets shot time and time again by a camping enemy either go find that enemy or let your guys die. 10 revives after he gets shot 10 times in the same spot should tell you something.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6771|The Netherlands
i played with the former number one exp.elektric when he was still no.1
sandaltube
+0|6797
I don't think I've ever played with any of them.  And frankly, I probably wouldn't even know if I did.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6759
I haven't played with any of them, but I wouldn't like too.  Check ANY of the top 10 people's stats.  They either...

Suck and play ridiculous amounts.
Medic Whore (See Gotham's post)
Armor Whore
Aerial Whore
Commander Whore
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6786|Canada, Ont
None of the Top Players Do Every Element of The Game, Or They May have In The First 500 Hours of The Game, Then they relised that...Oh Shit, Im in the Top 80 Players in the Game and They are Pulling Away from me...What can I do To Catch Up... And Thats How Whoring Comes To Be.

Ummm, I have Never Played With Any Top Players. The Guy Whos #1 For Helecopters Come to Our Server once. That Canadian Guy (HuneDog?) ...don't remember his name but I think I go that correct and don't know if he is still up on top, BUT...He wasn't any good, he seemed to always Pilot and Use the Missles, he was never a Gunner. He Must Just Love to Fly, Having had 500+ Hours in Chopper. His K/D Ration was about 8 Kills 15 Deaths. If your going to Whore a Vehicle you should at-least get above 1.5 K/D Ratio.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6798|The Hague, Holland

B.Schuss wrote:

none of them.

And I couldn't care less...
I'm going with this guy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard