13rin
+977|6489
I decided to play Wake.  I know, I know, noob fest.... But 1) I'd fit right in 2)I really hadn't seen it that bad...Ever.

Server: Wake madness 24/7 (or something close to that title)
USMC and I spawn on the carrier. Haven't touched a key yet.  I Die.  Artillery.  I Spawn.  I watch 10 guys TK for Jet.  More enemy artillery.  I die.  I spawn aging.   J-10 bombs carrier deck.  I Die.  I spawn again.  More guys team killing for plane/heli.  The enemy commader decides to his aritllery is not precise enough and carties someone.  Then 2 guys jump into the jeep the enemy commander dropped and proceed to road kill and machine gun anyone within sight/range.  I dodge it by jumpin down on the catwalk.  They are blown up by an anti tank rocket.  While waiting for them to die, I see a guy on the catwalk shooting at the boats departing the carrier with anti-tank rockets.  I hop back onto the flight deck just in time for the incoming artillery strike.  I die again. Spawn.  By sheer luck I make it to the Blackhawk and take off after waiting 30 seconds for people to jump in.  Only one guy (besides me) decides it's a good idea to try to get off the carrier.  I proceed to the North Base, kill 2 guys and cap it only to get artied/sniped/t-90'd at same the time.  Now we lose flag because the rest of my team is on the carrier locked into some perverted TK'ing spree.  So I spawn on carrier.......agian.  I realize that, "Holy crap there is no one by the Cobra heli".  I manage to make it there in time to hop into the gunner seat.  We are abruptly killed by friendly AA.  I disconnect.... 

GOOD GOD.  What a waste of time. I've played some crappy BF2 servers before but this was the worst I've ever seen it.  I've heard people here say how much wake sucks but I've usually had a good time.  Now I know what they are writing about.  Worst server stories anyone???

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2006-08-15 21:46:01)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6633|Camp XRay

shit how about getting raped on wake by your own fucking clan mate, that hurts.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6705
wow, thats a crappy server.  +1 karma for having a bad day.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6668| United States of America
that is why i play karkand
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6633|Camp XRay

tvmissleman wrote:

gay
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6606

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Server: Wake madness 24/7
It was called Wake Madness wasn't it?

Well, you got your madness.
Defiance
+438|6680

Ooo, ooo I've got a good story.

I hop on the bf2s server and it crashes 2 minutes after I join. Yay.

13rin
+977|6489
Dang that's bad too... Didn't see it there, this time, but I did see it once before... And wait. Yea, it was on wake (carrier).  Don't get me wrong here (no accusations) but, The guy was a tker and those killing/reviving him I guess were teaching him a lesson.. I remember it because it was like the 2nd game I ever played and I was wondering what the hell they were doing.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6489

Defiance wrote:

I was playing on a SF server and it happend.  I rejoined and I chatted with the people who run it. They were like, "only another day or so until the 1.4 patch come out and fixes it all."  HA.
Defiance
+438|6680

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

I was playing on a SF server and it happend.  I rejoined and I chatted with the people who run it. They were like, "only another day or so until the 1.4 patch come out and fixes it all."  HA.
Don't burst their bubble
ChyneseGUY
+20|6494
yeah i use to love wake when i started playing (only a few weeks ago lol) but i've had that kinda of experience one to many times. it sucks like shit when you cant get off the carrier, and the little island is being constantly strafed by the chinese heli and a bombing run by the j-10 every 5 seconds.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6667|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i play karkand and wake.
Rellim83
+7|6691|PA
Happens on dalian plant alot as well
starkingdoms
+6|6781

Marlboroman82 wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

gay
jet/helo whore
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6543|Australia
Most wake servers arent like that 24/7, you must of connected during "The Retard Hour live from Wake island."
but i do admit when it becomes a floating mental institution on the carrier or airfield i look for another wake server. Internode's wake servers are very strict when it comes to "the retard shift". Sereously, on internode I have seen half a team get kicked for that sort of immature behaviour.

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-08-15 22:20:58)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6653|Seattle, WA
And just a look a little bit to the right........HOLY SHIT theres another spawn point, omfg stop whining and spawn at the god damn island.  Dumbass.
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6509|Australia

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

And just a look a little bit to the right........HOLY SHIT theres another spawn point, omfg stop whining and spawn at the god damn island.  Dumbass.
Owned. +1
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6509|Australia
"LOL, thanks hehe, I mean yeah there are jackasses on Wake sometimes but god, the island is there for a reason "

Yeah, are you people blind!?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6706|Germany

Marlboroman82 wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

gay
Liberace-gay.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-08-15 23:21:17)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.
the only problem with the island is that all you can do is take a boat which of course gets blown to hell by the tanks and FAVs. but you can usually get lots of kills as sniper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard