Thetruereddevil
+5|6835
Will add my comiserations to the list, had played against you a few times when i hopped over the ditch to internode, usually ended up on the end of one of your bullets, but managed to squad with you a few days back and well, lets just say im very surprised at what ea has done, are any of us safe? you seemed like a good bloke, and a very good player, so i just hope this works out for ya, and hope to see you on the battlefield again!
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6644|Menlo Park, CA

kontrolcrimson wrote:

lol. im not sure on 2142 ill see how things go with bf2, see if they give them back.
If you were legit, than THAT IS BULLSHIT!! FUCK EA!!

I have played with volx, and hes hoppin around like a mexican jumping bean!!  If they have no concrete evidence against you, than fight it!!! If you say your legit, then totally tell them to go fuck themselves!!

If you are telling everybody the truth, then I hope you can get this resolved!! Just because you have a high round score, doesnt mean your cheating!!

Good Luck with that!!!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS

Dodoextinct wrote:

TBH, I think you are a dirty camping whore in any vehicle/game

Another thing, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING POINTS. Your penis will NOT grow, get the fuck over it.
I couldn't give 2 shits if they reset EVERYONES rank/points.

Oh wait, "Gee, I'm sorry you don't have 14billion points, here is a bandaid"
expect to be burnt in a flamestorm
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dodoextinct
+16|6802

Spark wrote:

Dodoextinct wrote:

Another thing, THEY ARE JUST FUCKING POINTS. Your penis will NOT grow, get the fuck over it.

expect to be burnt in a flamestorm
Bring it on. I don't see what everyone sees in points.
I don't play on any unranked servers, because we don't have many in Aus. But FFS, seriously...

Fair enough if they can't justify taking your points away, then they shouldn't have done so in the first place. But just move on.
ATC
+58|6897|...

Dodoextinct wrote:

Rule #15 Never engage in personal attacks. Ever.

You aren't welcome here.
masculata
+24|6830|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West
Bfd
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia

You aren't welcome here.
thanks.
Dodoextinct
+16|6802
You can't expect sympathy from everyone. I am sure you already know that.
I'll take whatever comments you make on my posts on the chin, as a person, I am entitled to my opinion.
As a person, others are entitled to not like that opinion.
Madhadda1
+270|6698|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Dodoextinct wrote:

You can't expect sympathy from everyone. I am sure you already know that.
I'll take whatever comments you make on my posts on the chin, as a person, I am entitled to my opinion.
As a person, others are entitled to not like that opinion.
"If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all"

and from what i see in your case... you should shut the fuck up.. but i guess i broke my own rule.. oh well
Dodoextinct
+16|6802
From what you see in my case? My case?
specxops
Banned
+18|6803|Boca Raton,Florida
dodo go to hell???
Dodoextinct
+16|6802
Haha. I'm loving this. Keep going.

EDIT: Prove me wrong about the vehicles too, while you are at it. Nothing beats a Hotel alleyway Spawn raper, eh guys? But he wouldn't have done any of that, because he is a Clean player... Right?

EDIT x2: http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:01 … =firefox-a

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-15 18:11:19)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia
you found a copy of my old stats !!
ATC
+58|6897|...

kontrolcrimson wrote:

You aren't welcome here.
thanks.
yourwelcome..  (i hope you werent being sarcastic.)
Dodoextinct
+16|6802

kontrolcrimson wrote:

you found a copy of my old stats !!
Nah, i didn't find it, someone else linked it in one of the back pages.

EDIT:

ATC wrote:

yourwelcome..  (i hope you werent being sarcastic.)
I don't think he was being sarcastic.

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-15 18:18:23)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6834|Disaster Free Zone
A bit off topic, but kontrol do you have that screen shot you said you took of brendan.jsomthing from [RAW] telling sivart to stop bunny hopping on Iron gator, that was some funny shit...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia
lol yeah i do gimme an email and ill send it to you
[AD]will_young[G36E]
spreader of the herpies
+33|6683|Down under, melbourne

Dodoextinct wrote:

and what rank are you?
Dodoextinct
+16|6802
My rank isn't important.
I'm sure you can just copy my name and put it in the search if you really wanted to know though.

EDIT: http://games.xtra.co.nz/messageboards/7 … hp?id=4542
Some of your members are having a hard time coping with skillful players.
Rank is not always equal to skill. Here, have a Band-Aid (̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-15 18:56:32)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6828|Canberra, AUS
It is.

He's put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into that account. I would feel pretty pissed if I lost something like that.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Defiance
+438|6824

Dodoextinct wrote:

My rank isn't important.
I'm sure you can just copy my name and put it in the search if you really wanted to know though.
He's asking because your opinion of your stats will likely change after youve spent over 1000 hours on them.
Dodoextinct
+16|6802

Spark wrote:

It is.

He's put hundreds upon hundreds of hours into that account. I would feel pretty pissed if I lost something like that.
Hmmm. Something I didn't think of. I guess it is probably just because I don't care about stats that I think all other people don't either. Doesn't stop people from teamstacking/point whoring/spawn camping.

EDIT: My view on stats won't change. Unless I am playing Black and White 2

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-15 18:59:18)

Defiance
+438|6824

Dodoextinct wrote:

Spark wrote:

It is.

Hmmm. Something I didn't think of. I guess it is probably just because I don't care about stats that I think all other people don't either. Doesn't stop people from teamstacking/point whoring/spawn camping.

I'm not going to ask you to change your opinion, and I never would argue it. However, it's fairly unwise to assume that the rest of the population shares your opinions.

Who likes my new sig?

Last edited by Defiance (2006-08-15 19:00:31)

Dodoextinct
+16|6802

Defiance wrote:

Dodoextinct wrote:

Spark wrote:

It is.

I'm not going to ask you to change your opinion, and I never would argue it. However, it's fairly unwise to assume that the rest of the population shares your opinions.

Who likes my new sig?
hmmm, true to that. That is why i posted. He is getting other opinions than just the ones he wants.

EDIT: The sig is pretty good. What version Gmod?

And B&W2?: Hells yeah. I only just installed it after not playing it for like over 1 year. Great fun. I can't figure some things out though. I feel like installing BW1 and finishing it...

Last edited by Dodoextinct (2006-08-15 19:06:47)

Poisongirl
+6|6618
I'm kontrolcrimson's girlfriend and just wanted to say thanks for the support you've given. It was a real shock last night when it happened, because we both know crimson hasn't done anything to deserve his reset. If he was a padder, or tried to sell his account I'd be the first to say tough luck to him, but he doesn't cheat in any way. I know this as for the majority of the hours he plays I'm working next to him and often am looking at the screen as well. If you've had to listen to the hours, and I mean hours, that he has lets just say ranted about cheats you'll know he is clean.

I know so people think he should just accept it, but it's his hobby, and he's good at it and he got there through hard work. A lot of people have hobbies and strive to do their best and reach a goal, and that is what he is doing. I am confident the stats will be returned, simply because he hasn't done anything, therefore how can there be proof he is a cheat? As for selling his account, he'd probably rather sell me and any firstborn children! Indianscout wouldn't bother looking into it if he didn't think something was wrong, so that should set some minds at ease. But one of his biggest fears was to be labelled a cheat when he isn't, and I can understand that fully.

So thanks Indianscout for taking the time to help clear this up, and you guys who have verified that crimson is a good and honest player, as I know he is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard