chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

BF2s.com is now sporting country codes, unlocks, and global rank in every player profile. You can find a flag near your name, a global rank in the Player Profile, and your unlocks are right above your awards.

You'll have to wait till the next "refresh" of your stats for these items to show up correctly. They all require another query to the official EA stats server which only happens once every 1.5 hours.

Also, I fixed a slew of browser display bugs. Hold cntrl-shift and click your "Refresh" button to get the new updated layout.

Let me know if you see any bugs!
TheOneVader
+0|6817
Yay, you took my suggestion. :p
Juergen
There's an error in the Unlocks, though. It's not an M82A2 in the game but an M95 (the bullpup version of the M82):
http://www.barrettrifles.com/rifles.htm
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Oh. Yup, my bad. That's what the backend system listed it as. Silly EA. All fixed.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Isn't the Medic unlock called the L85A1?

And the official name for the Jackhammer is the MK3A1.

Last edited by TriggerHappy998 (2005-08-01 01:29:18)

Neazdow
Could the countryflag be displayed in signature?
Neazdow
Sorry for double post, but i just thought that Global rank would also be cool in the signature
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Not a problem, if you were reg'ed you could just edit a post

As for "xyz in sig please" be patient. I will be adding more sigs in time.
fsfikke
Can you tell me how you know what country we're from?
Is it because the most played IP is from a country or do you look at the serial?
-=Talus=-
+0|6817
And the site just keeps getting better
TheOneVader
+0|6817
Yea, it is the LA85-A1. And the Jackhammer is the MK381, although, you should put the MK3A1 and the nickname "Jackhammer", because that's what most people refer to it as.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

fsfikke wrote:

Is it because the most played IP is from a country or do you look at the serial?
EA's servers figure out your country, I just read it back. My guess is they do use some kind of DNS lookup/IP Location type methods to determine it. (Not 100% accurate, but pretty damn good.)

As for the incorrect/incomplete weapon names, fixed 'em up.
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6818|Germany
Hi,

chuyskywalker wrote:

fsfikke wrote:

EA's servers figure out your country, I just read it back. My guess is they do use some kind of DNS lookup/IP Location type methods to determine it. (Not 100% accurate, but pretty damn good.)

As for the incorrect/incomplete weapon names, fixed 'em up.
don't you choose your country during online registration? I can't remember anymore. At least, Gamespyid remembers my country.
Koraktor
Nice... your page gets better almost everyday.
Keep it up!

/me will become Corporal today.
eclipse51
When you first create your account, you select what country you're from.   Remember?
MZ
First, huge thanks for you making this site for us, it is just cool.

And for second, a little suggestion. Now when you have added those cool country flags, how about making it possible to rank people in selected country?
Top10 or something...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
I'm pretty sure that it's the L85A1 not the LA85-A1.
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6814|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
I know I put US as my country when I registred, but I wanna change it to where I am really from.
(Where I am from is not the subject)
How would I procede to change my country in my profile???
https://bf2s.com/player/45586916/sig.png

Last edited by jag1973 (2005-08-01 08:48:23)

]DR[Black.September
+0|6814|Grand Rapids, MI
I havent found anyway to edit your accout so far, they may be adressing that in the new patch, or you might just have to create another one. GL finding a decent name.
OCG-Shootr69
How do u get the knifing badge?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

OCG-Shootr69 wrote:

How do u get the knifing badge?
7 knife kills in one round.
OCG-Shootr69
thanks
Armyn
+3|6818
Can you make search by country?
Neazdow
+0|6814

jag1973 wrote:

I know I put US as my country when I registred, but I wanna change it to where I am really from.
[url=http://bf2s.com/player/45586916/][url]http://bf2s.com/player/45586916/sig.png[/url][/url]
try www.gamespyid.com havent tried it myself, so try at your own risk
dan500
+57|6817

Neazdow wrote:

jag1973 wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/45586916/sig.png
try www.gamespyid.com havent tried it myself, so try at your own risk
I tryed it, shows new name in BFHQ, but they use the account name as ur name in the sever score lists  =P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard