Not
Great success!
+216|6574|Chandler, AZ
Damn man...If I had to guess, they delayed patch 1.4 today in order to finish their nerfs, beginning with the remaining good players in BF2.
confucious
+11|6466|Aus
SargeX_au
+29|6750
shit man i feel for ya....dunno what to say, hope u get ur stats back.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia
thanks
l41e
+677|6646

Dang...that really sucks.

Hope you get your stats back...GL man.
Defiance
+438|6669

EA fails again...
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6693|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
ouch, 4 satr gen with no points
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i hope it was a mistake... Im not the best, so i wont claim to be.

I think its due to the brs of 460
i wonder if chuy can bring up the old stats for us to look over?
Nope, I don't think the BRS of 460 is the reason ... dA|illusion is higher than you at number 13 in the world, and his BRS is 552.

They got something else on you .... 

Edit:  Been on any K&P servers recently????   I think Indian has been reporting those ....

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-08-15 08:36:58)

Rogue_granny
+22|6564
I would argue with them o got my original account stats re-set but argued with them and then they gave me my stats back, of course this is before i sold it and pycho nuts got the reset for good, the only thing is i never got an e-mail to tell me why it had been reset
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia
nope i havnt been on any K&p server. Im a player proud that they are 100% legit stats. I would do nothing to break that.
ATC
+58|6742|...
wow, maxpower got reset too?! this is stupid...
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

kontrolcrimson wrote:

nope i havnt been on any K&p server. Im a player proud that they are 100% legit stats. I would do nothing to break that.
Funny ... most people come on here and whine when they get reset saying they are "innocent".  But, if you read through their posts, they have a poor attitude toward playing legitimately (and sometimes brag about the ways that they pad, cheat, exploit).   

But, I gotta say, I've seen nothing from you other than supporting legit play of this game.   IMO, you are the the first player I've seen reset that is getting a raw deal.

FireStorm got reinstated ... I hope you also get your stats back.

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-08-15 09:17:54)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Man, that sucks. The mighty finger of teh EA strikes again
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
ATC
+58|6742|...
dude maxpower and kontrol are both legit, i think max got reset for his fav victim, =higher-sniper=, being killed 41 times by him... well, crimson has done nothing wrong.. at all...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia
I wish to thank indianscout for his support. To the guys who dislike him, you are very wrong.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6825|Australia

OrangeHound wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Funny ... most people come on here and whine when they get reset saying they are "innocent".  But, if you read through their posts, they have a poor attitude toward playing legitimately (and sometimes brag about the ways that they pad, cheat, exploit).   

But, I gotta say, I've seen nothing from you other than supporting legit play of this game.   IMO, you are the the first player I've seen reset that is getting a raw deal.

FireStorm got reinstated ... I hope you also get your stats back.
I know. I took pride in the stats i gained due to they were clean. I didnt use them to pick up, but for me, i was proud, i got there legit, i honestly didnt think i would make it to were i did, but there i was. To be called a cheat hurt.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
Combat      36     
Kills             161,648

Sucks, sorry man.
I know fucking karate
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6661|under there hayousaidunderwear
Back when firestorm got reset he posted at www.bf2rankedservers.com and they were extremely nice to him.  They all talked to ea for him and they were the ones who convinced ea to give him his stats back.  I would suggest you do that same thing
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6677|Adelaide, Australia
I was quite shocked to see this reset actually. I've been played a lot of BF2 and seen a lot of dodgy players, but kontrolcrimson certainly wasn't one of them.

Best of luck with the future mate, I hope you have a successful appeal.

Last edited by Gulf_War_Syndrome (2006-08-15 09:44:52)

jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

OrangeHound wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i hope it was a mistake... Im not the best, so i wont claim to be.

I think its due to the brs of 460
i wonder if chuy can bring up the old stats for us to look over?
Nope, I don't think the BRS of 460 is the reason ... dA|illusion is higher than you at number 13 in the world, and his BRS is 552.

They got something else on you .... 

Edit:  Been on any K&P servers recently????   I think Indian has been reporting those ....
It's no scret where the K&P servers are they apear blatently in the list, unrank them ... be done ... don;t allow ^.*knife.*$ (abbr) in server names. Also, they can get trends on suspect stats in thier data wharehouse easy with right facts ... why is all of this stuff such a game of cowboys and indians when it can so easily automated?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6529
Maxpower got reset too?!!!

Yo man if you dont get your stats back say fuck EA and move on to Quake Wars.
All your hard work gone in a sec I feel for you and I do hope you get your stats back.

lol We could make a petition but those enver work.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
Welcome to the club. 
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6842|United Kingdom
what did maxpower ever do to deserve that? - didnt think he ever played for a while. When i got my old account wiped i never recieved any email whatsoever... (to the email on the account). But shit happens.
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
lawl
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

alpinestar wrote:

lawl
I like that search MP3's using google thing in your sig.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard