philbymaris
+0|6728|Brissvegas AUST
G day peoples...

I personally think that people with the expansion have an unfair advantage to those people like me who cant afford to go out and buy new shit the day it comes out.... meaning SF expansion in this case... i was playing and killing like usual then all of a sudden everything went white i couldnt see fuck all (flashed).. of course i was running around like a blind man on valium and i got killed... i personally think that people with SF shouldnt mix with us povety stricken bastards and they should have individual servers for SF and BF2 (if you own SF you cant access the new weapons on BF2 servers) let SF players play against their own and leave us alone.....

philbymaris
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland
So thats your opinion.
My opinion :
For my efforts for getting the game *I wish I could say "For my 30 euro's"* I think I deserve to screw you people over with flashbangs.

I know, I'm a capitalist bastard.

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-11-28 09:06:43)

shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6764|Mechanicsville, VA
P.S. Ghost its bastard not basterd..
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6775|The Hague, Holland

shortah wrote:

P.S. Ghost its bastard not basterd..
Your such a BASTARD..j/k
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6767|NRW,Germany
As it was mentioned so many times:
You can kill the people with SF weapons swap kits and use their weapons against them.
In the end people with SF will also get blinded by flashbangs just like everyone else.
Sud
+0|6740
If you think the flashbangs are bad wait until you get a load of the weapons.

Friend of mine unlocked the SF medic gun.

Some "alternative". The gun is BETTER IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE!

- More damage
- 3 shot burst fires faster than the standard USMC medic rifle
- More accurate at short and long range
- Better sighting crosshair (actual crosshair instead of iron sight)

It's actually so good that I rarely am taken in 1v1 unless it is a lucker who spams himself a 1 hit kill, or a noob toober (skilless). It removes a lot of skill.

I'm not a fan of the AR101, so a gun that improves on the USMC rifle I favor in every single way is nothing but upgrade city. I'd easily have 4:1 if spawn frags and artillery deaths weren't counted.

Last edited by Sud (2005-11-28 09:16:15)

Scorpian65
+14|6731
As someone who has the expansion pack I agree, the new weapons should be kept with the new maps and leave the original alone.
CreepingDeath
+1|6737
Is this game full of cry baby's or what  ? ? ?
So many people cry about anything and everything  . . .
Some people need to get a grip and relize it isn't going to change . .Kill a SF rich boy and take his crap.
Think of it this way, the rich boys/girls are given you a little part of the new expansion until you can buy it for yourself. DEAL WITH IT, LIKE IT , GET USE TO IT. its not going to change . . .
A great concept don't you think ?
MeNdEm*AUS*
+0|6718
I have the SF exp pack, and I also agree that they should be kept sererate. SF weapons in Vanilla = Stat padding.
Sud
+0|6740
Is this game full of cry baby's or what  ? ? ?
Cliches make you COOL!

So many people cry about anything and everything  . . .
You're crying about crying

Some people need to get a grip and relize it isn't going to change . .Kill a SF rich boy and take his crap.
Good for the next 5 or so seconds of your life. Then its back to square one.

Think of it this way, the rich boys/girls are given you a little part of the new expansion until you can buy it for yourself. DEAL WITH IT, LIKE IT , GET USE TO IT. its not going to change . . .
Their generous gift is currently firing bullets at me. I hate to rebuke such generousity, but I hope they kept the receipt. I'd like to exchange it for a nice DVD or something.

WITH IT, LIKE IT , GET USE TO IT. its not going to change . . .
Or get someone with it to unlock it for you so you can at least compete.

A great concept don't you think ?
Nay I do not think it is a great concept
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6718
In all honesty i think you guys are taking this too far.

The regular unlocks for BF2 can rape the unlocks to special forces

Examples:
Uzi or a Shotgun? Shotguns own all guns at close range
MG36 or PKM? PKM does more damage and is more accurate. Though i will say the MG36 looks awesome
Scal or G36c? They both have 0 recoil and both can hit anything anywhere.
G36E  or AK-101/M16/AK-47  they all kill lots of guys so it doesnt matter

I will agree that the Assualt kit is a little unbalanced the gun is very accurate and they give noobs that nade launcher but G3 still rapes it.

And if you are really bitching on this subject just shoot the guy and take his kit its not that hard
-xDookiex-
+0|6774
Not our fault your poor. But I must say, ever since I unlocked all the new unlocks I completely own and have a huge advantage... And the MP7 is ten times better then any shotgun.  Walking up to someone and fireing 20 rounds into them in like two seconds is much funner! Not to mention the thing can pick people off nicely from a distance. The unlocks from SF are way better then the stupid bf2 ones. The SCAR-L  is stronger and more accurate then the G36C.  The F2000 iss freakin great for killing people with 2 shots. The MG36 ain't to good in my opinion but it is quite accurate. And the G36E is way better then the crappy L85, and m16. Basically the AK is the only thing that has a small chance against it.  But this is getting kinda annoying when noobs start whineing that its unfair. Round up 30 bucks and go get a copy.

Last edited by -xDookiex- (2005-11-28 09:57:12)

[FIS]-Thor
+0|6736|Vienna- Austria
i think its ok.. becaue u pay for teh expansion.... also as i palyed dawn of war (strategy game) i bought Winter assault as expension and was glad to use a whole new army... so... why should i buy an expension when i dont anything of it...
still they should have included a new sniper to the NORMAL BF 2.. one boltaction rifle for all... AWM ^^
Sud
+0|6740
Leave the "I paid more money so I should get an advantage" garbage to the MMORPGs.

Don't know about you guys, but when I play a FPS I would hope that at least SOME sembalance of skill is retained.

It's not a matter of who paid for what, it's a matter of content that shouldn't be being placed in a game it doesn't belong.

It's like Blizzard allowing Diablo 2 classic and Diablo 2 expansion players to play together. There's absolutely no way in hell that the classics could be competitive in the least with the expansion, thus, they do not mix them.

Anyone who argues that these guns are not a direct upgrade needs to shake their head. I'll give you I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the MP7 (not a fan of smgs myself), but that's about it. All of the special forces guns are better on multiple levels. Compare the SF medic unlock with any of the BF2 medic unlocks. Compare the SF assault unlock with any of the BF2 assault unlocks. Not quite clear on the PKM vs SF support unlock, but the idea of a burst fire support gun sounds EXCEPTIONALLY good to me. And then, sniper and anti-tank don't get anything because in the spirit of doing things half-assedly, they would need to forget two classes totally when upgrading weapons. I mean crap, they take the skill of aiming with an iron sight on the assault and medic guns, and go ahead and put a targetting crosshair on them. There's a nice skill lost forever.

It just doesn't make sense to mix the content. Especially when the new content is undeniably superior to the old. Just another reminder that people don't want competition or good games, they simply want endless wins.

This made me laugh IRL. You obviously have very little time logged with any of those guns. I know assaults that wish they had G36E, except of course for the absence of the noob toob. It has to be one of the most accurate, painful, easy to use weapons ever.

Last edited by Sud (2005-11-28 10:40:30)

Kingswat
+0|6747

Scorpian65 wrote:

As someone who has the expansion pack I agree, the new weapons should be kept with the new maps and leave the original alone.
And that defeats the whole purpose of "Special Forces"

To unlock the guns the people need to have the rank and the skill to be able to get them.  Special Forces doesn't mean a bus load of retarded kids driving around the map.

They need to bring out expansions like this to keep people with higher ranks/scores and all of the original weapon unlocks interested in playing, otherwise they lose people.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6767|NRW,Germany

Kingswat wrote:

To unlock the guns the people need to have the rank and the skill to be able to get them.
It doesn´t need any skills to unlock weapons. It only needs time and patience while gathering enough points to raise in the ranks.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6789|Barrington, RI

Sud wrote:

This made me laugh IRL. You obviously have very little time logged with any of those guns. I know assaults that wish they had G36E, except of course for the absence of the noob toob. It has to be one of the most accurate, painful, easy to use weapons ever.
I totally agree with you there.  The G36E is a force to be reckoned with.  I didn't unlock it yet but I have used it extensively in the SAS maps for Special Forces. if you hit someone just right you can cut them down with one burst.
H3llWeasel
+0|6718
hrmm, still waiting for someone who doesnt have SF to say its fair...
theoflow
+1|6750
LoL..this all makes me not want to buy the game. 

How long does it take 2 unlock all the weapons?
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6767|NRW,Germany

theoflow wrote:

How long does it take 2 unlock all the weapons?
A global score of 50.000 points.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield

philbymaris wrote:

G day peoples...

I personally think that people with the expansion have an unfair advantage to those people like me who cant afford to go out and buy new shit the day it comes out.... meaning SF expansion in this case... i was playing and killing like usual then all of a sudden everything went white i couldnt see fuck all (flashed).. of course i was running around like a blind man on valium and i got killed... i personally think that people with SF shouldnt mix with us povety stricken bastards and they should have individual servers for SF and BF2 (if you own SF you cant access the new weapons on BF2 servers) let SF players play against their own and leave us alone.....

philbymaris
stop moaning you blue bottle fly!!!!

if u dont like people killing you with sf weapons maybe you should open that wallet of yours and let the moths free. buy the game !!!!!
=DS=Unit92
+0|6734

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

philbymaris wrote:

G day peoples...

philbymaris
stop moaning you blue bottle fly!!!!

if u dont like people killing you with sf weapons maybe you should open that wallet of yours and let the moths free. buy the game !!!!!
Wow that was utterly retarded. You should NOT have to pay for skill. The game is buggy and unbalanced as it is, I refuse to pay support EA any more until they fix the current issues AND the new ones they have created with this unnecessary expansion.
metalfoot
+0|6718
The new weopons are a nice change and all but they dont give that mutch of an advantage. I mean if u like the M203 then your probably gana find flashbangs verry common through your gameplay. But its EA, they are taunting you  to go out and buy SF. Just dont make a big deal about it.
Sud
+0|6740
Is this an expansion? I've seen player created mods with more content.
CL_Crusader
=CL=_Crusader [M95] His leg
+3|6724|Austria
No offense to anyone, but i dont think its unfair.
I also havent got SF but in my opinion the new weaps arent that big of a thread.
People arent harder to kill when theyve got SF. Meaning they aint got a special body armor or something.
I still get my common amount of kills and almost never encounter flashbangs. The 2 times I have i just started running in one direction and well, it worked.

If you havent got SF theres also an advantage. You always can blame the "New and super-strong weapon" for killing you, not the guy using it.

https://www.bf2s.com/player/58043120/sig.png
https://www.bf2s.com/player/58043120/awards.jpg
I love everyone who jumps over me and into my line of fire, when im firing my PKM.
Thanks for the Team Damage, guys!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard