Poll

Points, Kills, Wins or Awards? What's Your Objective When Playing?

To Score Points17%17% - 22
To Kill22%22% - 28
To Win21%21% - 27
To Get Awards18%18% - 23
To Do The Bunny-Hop Polka4%4% - 6
Other (Please Explain)13%13% - 17
Total: 123
ayb
+0|6762|Orlando, FL

Boogie wrote:

the only ribbon that is eluding me at the momment is the "Crew Service".
easy. infantry for a bit to get your 5 iar kills and then pilot the attack chopper gunship style. focus on setting up the gunner and not yourself, this is extremely lethal to the enemy especially when you are mec flying around with that anti-matter cannon on the mi-28.
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
I got my kill streak on the anti-matter cannon..haha.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6759
To get alot of kills and to win afterall
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City
I play with the main objective of getting awards, but also going always for the personal gold and team victory.
I despise players that only care about  point farming and not helping team accomplish a victory.
2510MyCountryMyFlag
loving newcastle brown ale...
+0|6809|Newcastle
I pay BF 2 for mainly awards but also because the game is "MINT"
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6779|Atlanta, GA USA
My current goal is to get a KDR of 1:1.  Not very lofty, but there it is.  Right now, its only .83, so I got a ways to go!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6789

atlvolunteer wrote:

My current goal is to get a KDR of 1:1.  Not very lofty, but there it is.  Right now, its only .83, so I got a ways to go!
try playing as commander more often.  you'll get to 1:1 real quick.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6759

atlvolunteer wrote:

Try to switch from support to assault. Assault  can rise your KD up in hours. Checked. (Not nb tubing, dont laugh)
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6794
I play because it offers a unique style of play, plus, its just incredibly unique and brilliant in every single way.

Last edited by Paladus902 (2005-11-21 10:10:45)

earth.citizen
+4|6747|Miami, FL
I play to win. I like the mix of total chaos, the inter-personal cooperation of a good squad/team and total domination of an opponent. And then, just for kicks, I try to make myself look good doing it!
KillerAFET
+3|6788|Abilene, Texas
I play for about an hour a day
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6845|Finland
I voted something else and that is to have fun.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6751
Its all about getting first place the hard way  i.e. ground assault and teamwork.
Its easy to fly around in a blackhawk and rack up the points, but I dont get a sense of accomplishment from that, but thats just me.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6746|Finland
For points/killing. I get those points while killing
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
my objective is to get on the front page of the top avaitors, im in the top 500 right now, got a ways to go.

in the meantime/ medals, going for sharpshooter medal, got my expert knife, pistol, medic, and sniper, 10 more hrs and i get my expert anti tank.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6751|St. Paul, MN
Killing a guy with a smoke grenade, Jumping off a huge dam, knifing ppl, spamming the voice commands as commander, messing around while waiting for a chopper, so many other things----that's what I play (and die and suicide and get permabanned) for!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6751|St. Paul, MN
btw, Dr.Battlefield, I agree to the maximum with your sig. Pirates are better than ninjas but not better than pirate-ninjas!
-=NFLQ=-BoomWav
+0|6734
Heh.. For honor and glory. No really, I usually play for kills. But I love to spend some times trying to get awards. It really help being polyvalent. You have to try the anti-air few times before getting the medal. Anyway..
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6845
I play just to hang out with some friends.  That's pretty much it.  My stats don't mean altogether that much to me.  If we do well as a team then I am having fun.  Taking objectives, killing the enemy, whatever, it doesn't matter.  Most of my squad mates play for the points though.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6789
simple...to kill people, it's the only way to do it without going to jail 
gavin28
+0|6733
I play for the team work, squad play is the best aspect of the game for me. I enjoy the whole experience, killing, getting points, getting medals etc, put playing as a lone wolf just sucks - no fun at all for me (same with being a sniper).
HellSibling
+0|6809
why i like to play BF2 :

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

yah, i like to kill...i can play a few rounds and really suck and get all pissed off and blahblahblah, but then i get a mediocre round and get a few nice sniper kills and i'm happy again...or waste some dick head in a tank thats been owning a base, or the rare occasion when i bring down a jet!  or AA an enemy helicopter, i LOVE that...brought down a blackhawk with an M203 the other day, that was fekkin' hilarious!!  i usually don't use the damn thing because everyone accuses you of being a noob, but i had no ammo left so i thought what the hell...it took 4 grenades but i got 3 kills...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  it was pure gaming fun...
HellSibling
+0|6809
speaking of conan...any one else a wee bit interested in the new Hyborian Age game due out sometime 2006?
KnifeWhore
+1|6761|USA
yea i play for fun, awards, getting to own people, and some thing to do with my time. personaly i like keeping my k/d high im going for 2:1 and some day i hope to get the war colage ribbion.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6828|Belgium

Voted other: I play for teamplay... Don't care about the stats to much, I love to play in VOIP team and have fun, winning/dieing(?)/bunny toob humping/... If the team is fun I stay... If it's not I don't...

Cheers,
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard