TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-
Wait, so who do you like to fuck then?
Chuckles
+32|6573
I don't mind fucking noobs.  Sure, sometimes they don't always know the best way to enjoy it, but they're often more open to some dirty stuff since they don't know any better.  Sometimes they're positively little nymphos, which is refreshing.  If they are it's not long before we've "practiced" enough that they're definetly not a noob. 

The noobs I don't like to fuck are the ones that just want to get it over with.  I mean really, if you're going to go through with it at least get into it.

What's that?  Oh.  I guess I only read the thread title and none of the posts.  My bad.  Disregard.  I was thinking we were talking about something totally different. 

Move on.  Nothing more to see here.

Last edited by Chuckles (2006-08-10 11:17:17)

e-i-u-benjamin
WoeKoeMakaLaLaLoekieWaWa
+40|6785|The Netherlands
w00t i practised choppers on local games, not on the internetm cus everybody will hate you then altho i got good enough pretty fast
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6562|Oregon

d_toccs wrote:

that's not me actually, although the name is similar.  these are my statss

http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/
*cough cough bullshit cough cough*
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6664|Calgary,AB,Canada
I think you can miss
eagles1106
+269|6609|Marlton, New Jersey.
its good for you.
https://www.dogmacatma.com/images/050805_17.jpg
Superlonghurst
+0|6633

aLi3nZ wrote:

Calm down, you were a n00b once also.
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6597|B.C CANADA

Special_ops_3 wrote:

IrbisInBoots wrote:

Oh yea? But if somebody told me to bail out, I did bail out, and I did not try to fly fucking heli or be a gunner, I praacticed on empty servers and then startd to be a gunner/pilot on real ones
Im sure you bail if your told...
nodout he bailed out he did the same thing i bet
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6597|B.C CANADA

schakl wrote:

When I fly a helo I ASK for a gunner. It's much more fun for me, and if the gunner fails I use my missiles.
I also fly with noobs to help them learn and give them hints with VoIP (if they want). It's a funny teamgame for me, not a place for egoistic selfloving bastards.
hey schakl i will be your gunner i can fly and i do fly for the gunner but i would like to get more kills im so close to getting my helo badge i still need 300 plus kills
link52787
+29|6547

IrbisInBoots wrote:

I like noobs, but I hate stupid noobs that think they are cool enough to be a gunner on chopper even though they cannot fucking destroy a stationary object 150 yards away from perfectly lined-up heli with the TV.  I HATE THEM, and once you tell them to get out, they start fucking with you but they do not get out cuz they think they are cool. I hate those motherfucker bitches that cannot kill a standing soldier. I hate, I hate them all!!!! Just cannot stand those stupid retards that always try to fly but they cannot even use their sniper rifle right
calm down, its just a game.  You probably need a break from this game.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6528|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

aLi3nZ wrote:

Calm down, you were a n00b once also.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard