Gambling_Problem
+0|6756
The game is already bunny hopping, spawn raping and M203 whores so EA decides to add throwable white screen bombs.  Awesome idea!
Riot77
Banned
+20|6754|camping your spawn
oh well
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6772|The United Center
https://www.uab.edu/images/imedpub/Kleenex.jpg
ayb
+0|6780|Orlando, FL
what's really fun is getting fb'd while you're in a tank.
[MAA]MI2
+3|6798
Or being on the ground while some kid in a Blackhawk is with a support guy and spamming flashbangs out of the back.
Sturmvogel
+1|6801

Gambling_Problem wrote:

The game is already bunny hopping, spawn raping and M203 whores so EA decides to add throwable white screen bombs.  Awesome idea!
Then don't play.
theburritos
+0|6779|Orange County
ahahahahhaha wow thomasmorgan that was freakin hilarious
dshak
+4|6839
I could be wrong, but I didn't think flashbangs and gas effected you when inside armor??? I know the gas doesn't anyway
ayb
+0|6780|Orlando, FL
i dont have sf so i wouldnt know about gas but i can personally verify that fb's affect you inside armor.
Boogie
+1|6771
I have gotten flash banged inside armor, gotten flashbanged on wake island from inside a blackhawk by some guy on the ground.
Gambling_Problem
+0|6756
Hahaha.  I love how this part of the forum is specifically made for people to complain yet there are kids who reply with "Dont play" or a box of Tissue.  Hahaha.  Whats the point of these message boards?
US_JackHammer
+1|6752
I had some dick sitting on a supply drop throwing flashbangs into our own spawn for a good 8-9 minutes while an enemy helicopter raped the shit out of us. It was a non capurable spawn and we had no other spawn points to switch to, after 10 minutes of this nightmare an admin finally decided to kick him, but that was the worst loss Ive ever gotten in my life, im not sure the other team lost a single ticket =/
Renagade Warrior
+0|6790|U.K
I think I need one now for crying with laughter.....
=DS=Unit92
+0|6767
The flash bangs are retarded, I had hoped they wouldn't take counter-strikes' implimentation and use an AOE, but they did. They should have used America's Army's implimentation and made it so if you're not looking directly at the FB it doesn't affect as long and if you turn completely away from it all you get is a ringing noise so you can't hear.

Tear gas is a joke too.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6770|I'm worldwide, beotch
Why don't they just call it "Battlefield 2: Counter-Strike"
blackcracka
+18|6795
Someone start a petition to remove the BS SF from BF2.... stupid stupid money grubbing..
Spyx750
+0|6769

S=Unit92 wrote:

The flash bangs are retarded, I had hoped they wouldn't take counter-strikes' implimentation and use an AOE, but they did. They should have used America's Army's implimentation and made it so if you're not looking directly at the FB it doesn't affect as long and if you turn completely away from it all you get is a ringing noise so you can't hear.

Tear gas is a joke too.
have you ever played counterstrike? in cs, when you turn away from a flashbang it actually barely affects you, if at all.
=DS=Unit92
+0|6767

Spyx750 wrote:

S=Unit92 wrote:

Tear gas is a joke too.
have you ever played counterstrike? in cs, when you turn away from a flashbang it actually barely affects you, if at all.
Quite extensively actually, my clan was (and may still be I haven't been keeping up with them since I left that game in disgust) top of the charts in CAL and OGL and yes it still affected you if you turned away but it shouldn't affect your sight at all if you're not looking in it's general direction. The effectiveness of a flashbang is directly proportional the suprise of it happening, turning away implies you know what's coming and gives you time to prepare, which would probably include closing your eyes, therefore vision should not be affected at all... ofcourse unless you drop your weapon you wouldn't be able to cover your ears and therefore still affected in that regard, hence my prefence of AA's way of doing it.

Last edited by =DS=Unit92 (2005-11-28 12:04:06)

RasorX
+17|6768|Indianapolis
*Sigh*

Sitting on the carrier yesterday waiting for the jet to spawn i got flashbanged twice by a teammate hoping i wouldnt see the jet spawn and he would get it. It didn't work, but severely annoying.
Sud
+0|6773
Hey at least I can report one good flashbang experience.

Friend of mine was in a server that had one of those vision hacking plane whores (you know the kind that come from out of the fog flying low to the ground firing machinegun at foot soldiers they have no legitimate way of seeing [and i'm not talking about the ones in predictable spots like stingers]) when he flew into the radius of an exploding flashbang.

He panics, and pulls up, flying his plane blindly into a team blackhawk full of people. Boom. You could practically hear the clacks of the keyboards of half a dozen newbs spamming their punish keys, and it's bye bye for mr hotshot hacker.

Last edited by Sud (2005-11-28 12:35:31)

RasorX
+17|6768|Indianapolis

Sud wrote:

Friend of mine was in a server that had one of those vision hacking plane whores (you know the kind that come from out of the fog flying low to the ground firing machinegun at foot soldiers they have no legitimate way of seeing [and i'm not talking about the ones in predictable spots like stingers]) when he flew into the radius of an exploding flashbang.
I know it's WAY off topic, but sometimes in a jet you get a feel for troop movements.  Like in Wake between the beach and airfield, you just KNOW where people are going to walk.  I can usually strafe and take out 3 guys per pass if it's congested enough.  Not all good pilots are hackers.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6755|Rochester, NY
Is there a way like in CS to disable certain weapons by admins in servers? If they can than flashbangs, M95, Grenade Launchers and Artys can be disable for use by any player in-game. Do they have that kind of feature, if they do, it is time to use them and start the Anti-Whore Revolution!!!
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6805|Northern VA
Isn't that kind of taking it too far? There's nothing wrong with not liking parts of the game, but if someone thinks that so much has to be changed before the game is "playable" then why not just find another game? It's a million times more likely that a suitable game exists elsewhere vs. EA/DICE ever making the changes requested.
SlickWRX
+6|6769
Yeah I got flashbanged in a tank on Ghost Town.  I was sitting there trying to cap a flag and had already wasted like 10 people that spawned.  That sucked.  Every time I came back to try to get that spawn someone would do the same thing so I gave up and went to try to cap another spawn.
=DS=Unit92
+0|6767

Omnimalice wrote:

Isn't that kind of taking it too far? There's nothing wrong with not liking parts of the game, but if someone thinks that so much has to be changed before the game is "playable" then why not just find another game? It's a million times more likely that a suitable game exists elsewhere vs. EA/DICE ever making the changes requested.
Personally I could handle most of the problem BF2 had, but now it's much much worse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard