at mines only9%9% - 14
only when im knee high in enemy soldiers15%15% - 24
everychance i get! spam those bitches!!!7%7% - 12
accoasionly but after some punishes i stop16%16% - 25
Total: 154
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6678
I'll use 'em on any server, anytime, anywhere.  High traffic areas are the best.  RED SKULL AND CROSS BONES ARE BAD!!!  If I see em, and don't know if ff is on or off, I'll test it.  If I die it's because I'm an idiot and I don't punish.  If I spawn on my own flag, and every exit is blocked by claymores (i.e. - chemical factory on mass destruction) I run through one of them and die = punish...only if there is no other way out...then I also type a message to the owner of said claymore letting them know why i punished.

SargeV1.4...it seems to me that you have no room to talk about how horrible snipers are for claymores considering you have over 1300 tk's yourself (not to mention the team damage and vehicle damage).  Clearly you are a much bigger threat to your own team than any sniper.

And can someone tell me in a nice little paragraph why BF2 is so popular???  No?  Maybe that's because everyone likes it for a variety of different reasons.  Like, for example, the ability to ground pound with an assault rifle, or to be able to get in a chopper and go to town, or to bomb the hell out of anything that moves in a jet, or to command troops, or to get sneaky and go spec ops and blow shit up, or jump in a tank and destroy anything in your path, or to snipe from afar...or to go combat sniper and get up close and personal, or...need I go on??

So why is it that one person thinks they can tell another person that they are not playing the game right??  One person thinks anyone that uses claymores should "Stay away" while I've seen countless threads talking about how there's no place in this game for jets, or for choppers or for armor, etc.

On a finishing note, to get back on topic, if at this point in your life you still don't know that red skull and cross bones are bad, I'm surprised (and a little disappointed) that you haven't died from ingesting poison.  And I would suggest you go find something with that symbol and eat it...it's yummy.

And so you don't have to waste your time looking...I have .93 k/d (steadily climbing), 1.0 w/l, played 411 hours, and have 468 tk's.  I'm not great at this game, but like playing it because it offers so many options.  Some of which I like, some I don't.  So who gets to tell me that I'm crap and I should stop playing because I'm not doing it right?
XISIX
+116|6638
arrrrrgh.. ... 

What gets my goat is when you even WARN your team you have boobytrapped TV station or whereever.
No reason to go in that area.. ....

Explosion + punish.

I tend to go for other kit than sniper / engineer on those servers because invariably your team will like a magnet be drawn to those spots.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6621|Cheshire. UK
Only in areas where there is less chance of my team running into them
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6559|Carlsbad, CA, USA

i don't use ff on servers, they're retarded.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6553|Boston, MA
I thought teammates can't trigger off the explosion of at mines and claymores, so why would it matter?
lord_tyler_486
+54|6775|Upper Franconia
I don't because claymore and AT mines are like a magnet for friendly teammates.

This is just not enough...
https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/lt486/a.png

It should look like this.
https://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/lt486/screenlol.png
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA
I don't use AT or Clays on FF on servers. Because some people are too fucking stupid to grasp the concept of skulls being "bad". these must be the kids who see the skull n crossbones on a bottle of bleach yet drink it anyway thinking its pirate juice

Im done with ff on mines, i had this idiot running into my clays like 4 or 5 times, then he actually told me to stop tk'ing him, and he was serious. like i was doing it on purpose
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Ssandstorm
+73|6758|Perth, Western Australia

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

so i drop a few clays with the hope of killing some enemys
INCAPABLE OF USING GUNS? DON'T PLAY AN FPS GAME!

and stay away.
i have a claymore with your name on it sargeV1.4
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6546|the Netherlands
even if im medic >>> when i see a dead snipers kitt i pick it up to see if he still has some claymore >>> i drop em at teh spot (even in ff) switch back to medic ,wait for the BANG !! and i dropped them everywhere for expert explosivs combined with switching spec ops /engineer  to sniper and drop em again
EVERWHERE !!!! open eyes n**** RED SKULL
dalexa
+4|6628|portugal

SargeV1.4 wrote:

hahahahahahahahaa!!

ok sonny, first off, I doubt that you've even played BF2 pre-1.2. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. In those good old days, claymores were destructable, and teamkilled friendlies whether you liked it or not. In those days, a sniper sniped. You are a waste of a good ghillie suit, running around spamming your invincible mines in alleyways or other places where they can hardly be avoided. You can't hit shit with guns, so you spam claymores instead to compensate. That is what makes you the lowlife of bf2, a pathetic piece of a crap that is a waste of a server slot that could otherwise be filled by a real player.

I have experienced virtually every aspect of this game, unlike you. I would never sink to your level and complain about something such as jets, nades, or c4, as they can all be avoided. You claymore spammers, however, are just there to spoil the game for all the other players on the server who came there for some good infantry action.

Do you think that you have any right to discuss this game?  you are new, absolutely crap at it, and haven't got an ounce of common sense. Do you want to know why people run into your claymores on FF-on servers? because on the vast majority of servers thesedays CFF is off and there is nothing to tell you so. so when you plant your claymore in the hotel alleys on karkand people don't expect to get blown to shit by some retard and his inability to play properly.

Here's a tip: Go play another genre. You are clearly worthless at fps games, and resort to using the worst gamebreaking tactics. There are plenty of other games out there that cater to your need for 'fun'. Go play those, but don't ruin an online game because of your inabilities.
one question... well maybe several...
are you smart enough to see when people started playing? i know i am... you even started after me...
i miss several stuff from the start... true... but at least there are no teamkills from arti and kills don't count... how's that for a suposed after 1.2 player? you're just full of crap and start saying that others are this and that and in that way "my friend" you show who you really are...
btw unlike you... i try to see what i'm talking about... i don't drop claymores as i walk... i use them to protect me when i'm getting a flag... and if you do you homework you would see that my percentage of capture cp and time played is way bigger than yours... how's that for a
clearly worthless at fps games, and resort to using the worst gamebreaking tactics. There are plenty of other games out there that cater to your need for 'fun'. Go play those, but don't ruin an online game because of your inabilities.
?

a good sniper is as good as a good medic... but hey if you can't see that... maybe you are the one misplaced here...
i played all other classes... even if it was for a while... and i still like the sniper class the most... like in MOH:SH i was a sniper... and in COD and COD:UO and in COD2... if you think that i'm useless... try to remember that when you drop on the floor with a bullet of my sniper... oh wait... you need to step down from you plane for that... damn...

about the hours i play... i just have to say one thing to you... get a life... go outside... get a girlfriend... and just for your information... project reallity doesn't count into the hours played...

i don't know what is your age and i don't really care but try to make some sense because you don't know me and you don't know what i play or don't play...
i will end my discussion here because i don't want to feed any more... what's the word we used on the early ninteens... oh yeah... trolls

Last edited by dalexa (2006-08-10 11:23:53)

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
no, too many n00bs that think clays are power-ups
Chuckles
+32|6571
Claymores and AT mines still have those large red skull and crossbones above them, right?  And people drive/walk into them knowing that ff is on?  They deserve what they get.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6717|Howell, Mi USA

Chuckles wrote:

Claymores and AT mines still have those large red skull and crossbones above them, right?  And people drive/walk into them knowing that ff is on?  They deserve what they get.
yes they do, but they shouldn't get the right to punish for their own stupidity. In that case it should be a self punish if they hit it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

ThomasMorgan wrote:

If I'm playing with people I know and/or using TS/voip, then yes, I use them.

If I'm pubbing with people who make rocks look intelligent, not a fucking chance.
looooooooooooooooooooooooool n1 +1 for you and your post .
Chuckles
+32|6571

Cbass wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

yes they do, but they shouldn't get the right to punish for their own stupidity. In that case it should be a self punish if they hit it.
Personally I've never understood people's paranoia about getting punished.  Who cares if someone punishes you?  Does it hurt your score?  I've never been punished so many times in a round that I've been kicked from a server.  I guess I just don't understand what everybody's big problem is.  If you don't like being punished, don't teamkill.  If you don't care if you teamkill someone (and take down your team's tickets in the process) than don't care if you get punished (where nothing really of consequence happens to you or your team).
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6617|Las Vegas, NV USA
I'll drop both, but I'll be more selective in their placement than on a FF off server (like flag defense).  Afterall, if you have them, you might as well use them.

Funny thing is, there are people who absolutely hate claymores with FF off, but I'd bet that there are a bunch of those same people who would probably punish at a moments notice for a TK.  Why?  Some people just hate losing one way or the other (and both is usually through their own carelessness).
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6732

SargeV1.4 wrote:

dalexa wrote:

i'm begining to wonder if all the karma you got was from ppl trying to hit the -1 and when they failled to do that they pressed the +1 instead...

*SargeV1.4 mode on*
get out of you plane or can't you use a gun? go play MS flight simulator if you like flying that much. and don't use grenades or C4 either...
*SargeV1.4 mode off*

it's guys like you that make BF2 an fps with so much fun... wait... i meant... that make BF2 funny.
even flyboyz complain about anything now a days...

btw... i spam those bitches... claymores... i don't play anything else anymore... and i love to see my mates running into them and punish me... shows how dumb certain people are. since for me is having fun and teamplay and not stats i really don't care about the punishes... only if i get kicked out because of them.
hahahahahahahahaa!!

ok sonny, first off, I doubt that you've even played BF2 pre-1.2. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. In those good old days, claymores were destructable, and teamkilled friendlies whether you liked it or not. In those days, a sniper sniped. You are a waste of a good ghillie suit, running around spamming your invincible mines in alleyways or other places where they can hardly be avoided. You can't hit shit with guns, so you spam claymores instead to compensate. That is what makes you the lowlife of bf2, a pathetic piece of a crap that is a waste of a server slot that could otherwise be filled by a real player.

I have experienced virtually every aspect of this game, unlike you. I would never sink to your level and complain about something such as jets, nades, or c4, as they can all be avoided. You claymore spammers, however, are just there to spoil the game for all the other players on the server who came there for some good infantry action.

Do you think that you have any right to discuss this game?  you are new, absolutely crap at it, and haven't got an ounce of common sense. Do you want to know why people run into your claymores on FF-on servers? because on the vast majority of servers thesedays CFF is off and there is nothing to tell you so. so when you plant your claymore in the hotel alleys on karkand people don't expect to get blown to shit by some retard and his inability to play properly.

Here's a tip: Go play another genre. You are clearly worthless at fps games, and resort to using the worst gamebreaking tactics. There are plenty of other games out there that cater to your need for 'fun'. Go play those, but don't ruin an online game because of your inabilities.
Don't forget you need the noobs for your point farming. Don't scare all of them away.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6589|England

Very rarely come across those servers, but when I do, I never lay them. Ever.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6774|the middle of nowhere
Two words:
Heck. No.
Zukabazuka
+23|6708
Servers don't even bother to mention if its on or not, and claymores are really anoying on warlord because they can't be destroyed, they have a huge splash range and engineers cant get near them when they face the wall.

One dude managed to get about 30 or more kills with just claymores barely none with the sniper. Give us the power to destroy those fucking claymores and its good enough.
dalexa
+4|6628|portugal

Zukabazuka wrote:

Give us the power to destroy those fucking claymores and its good enough.
that... i also want... actually, claymores should have a tripping wire... and they shouldn't go off unless you trip on the wire... and should take a while to deploy...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6832|Marathon, Florida Keys

SargeV1.4 wrote:

dalexa wrote:

i'm begining to wonder if all the karma you got was from ppl trying to hit the -1 and when they failled to do that they pressed the +1 instead...

*SargeV1.4 mode on*
get out of you plane or can't you use a gun? go play MS flight simulator if you like flying that much. and don't use grenades or C4 either...
*SargeV1.4 mode off*

it's guys like you that make BF2 an fps with so much fun... wait... i meant... that make BF2 funny.
even flyboyz complain about anything now a days...

btw... i spam those bitches... claymores... i don't play anything else anymore... and i love to see my mates running into them and punish me... shows how dumb certain people are. since for me is having fun and teamplay and not stats i really don't care about the punishes... only if i get kicked out because of them.
hahahahahahahahaa!!

sarge, you hit the nail on the head, i love you. Every word is truth.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
I put one on front and one on the back of my ATV and burn through the streets of warlord.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6617|Las Vegas, NV USA
Hmm... but not to burst Sarge's bubble and all... actually... I like bursting bubbles...    anyways...

The poster you replied to has probably one of the oldest accounts in the game, and older than yours by 5 months.  Obviously, he doesn't play as much as you, but it definitely appears he was around pre 1.2.

You are right that it'd be nice if claymores could be disarmed (like the old way with grenades), or if most servers had warnings about whether claymore/mine FF is on or off (or at least, get rid of the TK punish).

That aside, I'll use anything and everything that is put in the kit that I'm playing, whether people like it or not.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6704|Disaster Free Zone

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I thought teammates can't trigger off the explosion of at mines and claymores, so why would it matter?
Your an idiot... end of story.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard