notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
A bit of an armor and Karkand whore, but who isn't these days?

Good SPM and overall k:d, but if there's one thing I'd work on , it's getting your parachute time up
glopje_nl
+21|6669|HOLLAND
thomas ur stats looks a bit like mine only u got more points
Cuttin_cut
+7|6737
Glopje, very nice K/D ratio, I like how you've done all that work in a small amount of time
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6484|England
Very well rounded play maps wise..not bad aviator stats, you should play SF more its great
Jim_Bred
+15|6501

LostFate wrote:

Very well rounded play maps wise..not bad aviator stats, you should play SF more its great
you know this how? (3 hours in sf)
LostFate
+95|6484|England

Jim_Bred wrote:

LostFate wrote:

you know this how? (3 hours in sf)
Because its not my first account dipshit
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6700|Australia
LostFate: Good player for your rank. Decent SPM and ratios. You have picked karkand up really quickly but even though its strange coming from me go play the other maps.

Is this a second account, if it is average player, if it isn't you could  turn into a very good player

Edit: i read the post above, meh nothing special in that case

Last edited by Sgt_Bob05 (2006-08-10 02:20:39)

LostFate
+95|6484|England

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

LostFate: Good player for your rank. Decent SPM and ratios. You have picked karkand up really quickly but even though its strange coming from me go play the other maps.

Is this a second account, if it is average player, if it isn't you could  turn into a very good player

Whats rank got to do with skill? i've been playin unranked for a year and its alot harder, every infantry man is a pro at dolphin divin, prone spammin ect, every tank whore knows the week spots perfectly, the planes whores are amazing, when i switched to ranked i found the most the players are crap compared to unranked..so dont get all high an mighty because of your rank. i'd like to see you take me.

Last edited by LostFate (2006-08-10 02:26:27)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6700|Australia

LostFate wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Whats rank got to do with skill? i've been playin unranked for a year and its alot harder, every infantry man is a pro at dolphin divin, prone spammin ect, every tank whore knows the week spots perfectly, the planes whores are amazing, when i switched to ranked i found the most the players are crap compared to unranked..so dont get all high an mighty because of your rank. i'd like to see you take me.
I would love to I mentioned rank because if you really were a 1st Sgt i would have been impressed with your stats, since its your second account your an average player at best.
Kusunagi
+59|6736|The land of Hookers and pod
I think a k/d ratio of 3.95 and infantry of 2.25 isn't average.
LostFate
+95|6484|England

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

I would love to I mentioned rank because if you really were a 1st Sgt i would have been impressed with your stats, since its your second account your an average player at best.
Does that mean your below avarage?
Lazzars
+4|6646
LostFate

vehicle ratio very good

karkand and wake whore

funny most played vehicle is planes but most played map is karkand

overall not bad, not got that many vet badges (not really important) but you do have vet explosives which i'm dying to get

Last edited by Lazzars (2006-08-10 02:33:43)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6700|Australia

LostFate wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Does that mean your below avarage?
UH what? Whatever dude.
LostFate
+95|6484|England
Nice score per minute!

Above average KDR                                   --------------- For Lazzars.

Half way to your next rank not bad at all.

(Kusunagi) i love the chopper movie dude.

Last edited by LostFate (2006-08-10 02:39:30)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6700|Australia
Someone plz just rate my stats
LostFate
+95|6484|England
Good KDR

Nice SPM

Nice plane kills.

well rounded!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Someone plz just rate my stats
what is there to say you havent told yourself already?
glopje_nl
+21|6669|HOLLAND
stryyker is the best player of the world

(mabey add a link to ur stats?)
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

glopje_nl wrote:

stats = of no importance to me anymore

therefore, no link
glopje_nl
+21|6669|HOLLAND
ye i dont even know u but i like u
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791
Interesting stats.  Do you frequent knife/pistol/paddle servers a lot?
glopje_nl
+21|6669|HOLLAND
no never
i have been on a k/p server 1 time and been commander thats why the high score but it was 1 time and i did not knew it was not allowed now i never play on a k/p server anymore
Kusunagi
+59|6736|The land of Hookers and pod

stryyker wrote:

glopje_nl wrote:

stats = of no importance to me anymore

therefore, no link
Then why do you post here?
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
glopje

Where are your teampoints?!
Good WLR
Excellent accuracy
Great SPM
Good kill streak
Good KDR
Kits unbalanced
Maps unbalanced (Karkand...)
We got a vehicle whore here, nice.
Nice victim list
3 bans
Lacking a few awards

Overall 7/10

edit: Kusunagi, you already got my rating.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2006-08-10 08:35:45)

glopje_nl
+21|6669|HOLLAND
lol those bans are from the same server where they though i was hacking and i returned after 2 weeks and i got a ban again and after 3 weeks i was able to join again and i got banned for bunnyhopping by the same admin but i never got a perm ban

ye i like to use vehicle and i dont play medic or support much so i dont get much teampoints
and the karkand is because when i join a server every next map is karkand somehow and i dont want to wait 5min to reconnect to a other server so i just play the map

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard