eryx8%8% - 8
sraw11%11% - 11
rpg719%19% - 19
p9027%27% - 27
type 851%1% - 1
Total: 97
WormGuts
+17|6808|Dayton, Ohio
Why can't i choose other and pick my pistol?  I'm just now learning to play the class and i appreciate all the stock weapons and unlocks (except the mp5), but i find the pistol to be one of the most fu and deadly weapons for a good AT player.

My clan spots well for te AT guy which allows me to pop an AT and then shift position to rip some pistol into people following the armor.

edit [is'n't the mp7 a strictly engi weapon?]

edit [and the mk3a1 is an engi weapon as well i believe]

Last edited by WormGuts (2006-08-09 23:26:41)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.

WormGuts wrote:

Why can't i choose other and pick my pistol?  I'm just now learning to play the class and i appreciate all the stock weapons and unlocks (except the mp5), but i find the pistol to be one of the most fu and deadly weapons for a good AT player.

My clan spots well for te AT guy which allows me to pop an AT and then shift position to rip some pistol into people following the armor.
i agree, the pisol is incredibly deadly.

i like the combo of dao (short range) pistol (medium-long range) and sraw/eryx/rpg (long range and blowing shit up)
WormGuts
+17|6808|Dayton, Ohio
i know i couldn't pick pistol but...

are you kidding am i the only fool who thinks the type 85 is wicked? (my vote)

This weapon rocks.  EA screwed themselves by letting everyone get unlocks so quickly that not enough people appreciate the base weapons.  This is a sick MEC AT stock weapon.
Stags
+26|6671
RPG-7 Loved it since my BFV days.  Got damn good with it then and was very pleased when it appeared in SF.  In BFV it could take out the scout helo's in one hit, which I found very fun.  When, I use in SF I like jumping over the ATVs and blowing them up.  Or just blowing them up before they get to me.  Its just so fun.  Also great for anti-infantry.

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6734|California

RPG-7 + DAO-12 = palace fun
Stags
+26|6671
Hell yeah.  Love getting on the roof with a support to keep me supplied.  Use the rockets, jump down onto the balcany blast your way through the enemy jump off, parachute, climb up.  Rinse and Repeat.
Noobzorz
You are what you eat.
+8|6493

WormGuts wrote:

i know i couldn't pick pistol but...

are you kidding am i the only fool who thinks the type 85 is wicked? (my vote)

This weapon rocks.  EA screwed themselves by letting everyone get unlocks so quickly that not enough people appreciate the base weapons.  This is a sick MEC AT stock weapon.
. . .

You mean PLA, right?

The MEC uses the PP-19.

And hells no.  The SMGs suck.  Every now and then someone catches me off guard with a P90 (I've never been killed by an MP7), but the others are like "HI.  LET ME GIVE YOU TIME TO KNIFE ME, WHILE I DICK AROUND WITH THIS SMG." 

You're better off with the pistol, which does more damage and is more accurate, and spammed properly, can fire fast enough to get the job done.
Orgtheone
+30|6677|The Dark Side Of The Moon
I Would of Voted knife or barreta but oh well
lord_tyler_486
+54|6767|Upper Franconia
The RPG-7 [that's Ruchnoi Protivotankovye Granatamyot and NOT Rocket Propelled Grenade] is IMO much better AT weapon than Eryx / SRAW because it doesn't TELL the tank master hey d00d you are getting shot by an at kill him! Also, an advanatage is that you do not have to wait for the missile exploding until it can reload. And of course, you have a crosshair when unzoomed yay!
MrE`158
+103|6638
I don't see how anyone can favour the stock SMG's over the P90.  The P90 has a bigger magazine, faster rate of fire, better range and better accuracy than any of the other SMGs available to the AT kit.  It's a little slower to draw, but other than that it simply owns the other choices.  Look at its stats, compare it to the others, it's just better in evey category that matters.

Much to my annoyance, I don't have the P90 unlocked, but I use it when I can on SF and EF maps, of if I find it on a corpse (I unlocked the SCAR-L instead, a decision I sincerely regret...)

So, while I do like the P90, I'll have to stick with the ol' reliable DAO-12 for this poll.  Though I'm very tempted to vote for my beloved MP7...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard