Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6569|UK
https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7020/eanazi8rajy6.gif
EA Nazis u say
Defiance
+438|6675

You know, if anyone else then trigger or stryyker posted this it would be derailed by now.

I love it.
Des.Kmal
+917|6622|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Please, everyone, I'm sick of seeing you complain about these two companies. You all forget that without either of them you would not have many of your favorite games (the games you complain about, yet still buy), nor would you have this website in which to bitch about (your favorite game) Battlefield 2.

No one seems to understand how these companies function (and no, it's not all about money). It's about deadlines. Would you turn in an assignment that YOU think was not completed because it was due that day? Of course you would. Do you have the oppurtunity to edit, tweak, and fine tune your assignment? Probably not, unless you have some sort of... relations... with your teacher. I for one applaud EA and DICE for TRYING to make everyone happy with their patches, instead all they get are a bunch of whiny bitches who do nothing but complain. "Noob toober, dolphin diver, prone spammer, hacker, cheater, stat padder, ZOMG!"

All of you think that EA's recent profits of $40,000,000 is a lot of money. Well for a company that big, it's nothing. People, do you understand how much money it takes to create, produce, advertise, and market games as big as Battlefield 2? Obviously not. Or you would know that EA had to cut about 5000 jobs last year because they couldn't afford to keep their employees.

Basically all I'm saying is: If you don't fucking like the game, don't fucking play it. It's that simple.

And remember that without either company, you would not have this game, or this website. So please, to all you complainers, use a condom so we don't have to deal with your bitchy offspring too.

Thank you and goodnight.
no?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Defiance
+438|6675

Des.Kmal wrote:

no?
And people wonder why you get banned... amazing.
Des.Kmal
+917|6622|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Defiance wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

no?
And people wonder why you get banned... amazing.
who wonders? i sure as fuck dont.

ugh... now i have to explain myself.

i categorically agree with the statements Trig made.

He says that, in a sense, no one is entitled to their opinion. In a sense, all I'm saying, is the same concept, I disagree with multiple facts "if u dont like them, dont play their game" i can play a game and not like the company who made it.

patches were bad? that i dont know, i havent been playing long enough to know.

where di u get ur sources? on the companies loss and all, with the 5000 employees being fired?

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-08-09 16:22:34)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
comet241
+164|6769|Normal, IL
i refuse to start any threads bitching about EA, but I reserve my right to tell my opinion when the topic comes up. I LOVE the battlefield series. i honestly do. the problem I am having with bf2, and i feel many others' problem is the same, is that they are coming out with patches that not only fail to fix the problems they are intending to fix, but bring up new ones as well. on top of it, they are focusing on catering to all of the whiney complainers crying about bunnyhopping and blackhawk ownage and "fixing" those problems, instead of focusing on the real problems, such as red/blue glitch or whatnot.

maybe if they devoted their resources in the right area they wouldn't have to lay off 5,000 people. maybe if they actually fixed the games instead of tweaking gameplay people wouldn't complain as much. just my two cents.....
Entertayner
+826|6575

Why not just don't read the threads that complainers make thent hey would realise their complaints aren't getting noticed and wouldn't complain?!
topthrill05
+125|6582|Rochester NY USA
Fuck Dice. I have never complained about the game un-till 1.3. I didn't care if there were noob tubers and all the other fun stuff. Not once did I bitch. But when you come out with a PATCH that is meant to fix things you would hope that it doesn't cause more issues. Hence 1.3. On top of that we are STILL waiting for 1.4. Why can't we have a simple hot fix? I can't imagine that it takes 2 months to fix one issue.

Fuck Dice. I stand by it.
SniperFox
+5|6643|Ohio
Nicely Said, Trigger.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720
if dice kept 1.12 patch forever. i would love them.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
topthrill05
+125|6582|Rochester NY USA
Those were the days cyborg.
Capt. Foley
+155|6592|Allentown, PA, USA
Yea, its more the patches that we care about, there was only 1 thing wrong with 1.0 of BF2 and that was the super dangerous viechals that if you bumped into them you where dead, other wise it was great.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6680|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
all i have to say is wow. to everything/everyone has said on this topic. And to trig, man ur just wasting ur time, people will ALWAYS complain, that will never go away. What makes one person happy pisses off another, its never going to be a perfect game. The only real complaint i have is the damn red tag bug. They were suppossed to fix that like 3 patches ago and its still there... and ya there are some other annoying things (cartillary, the not being able to change squads like before, etc) but its just a game i get over it and just adapt because i like this game. The other thing that gets me are the stupid admins that have the "right" to kick for anything and everything but hey if they want to be little bitches, they can, they pay money for that server to have that "right" so you just have to live with it and go find another server, or rent your own and you can do the same. All you people who bitch and complain about EA/DICE, well lets see you do better.... They are huge and popular companies for a reason. Like most people said, if u r unhappy with the game, dont play. I think they have done a descent job with this game and trying to do the impossible and please everyone which is impossible but they are giving it a good fight. on the 1.4 issue, i would rather see them take a year on a patch that actually fixed things and made the game "better" than to release 5 patches that dont fix anything. Just my thoughts. take it as u want i dont care.

Last edited by Sgt_Stutta (2006-08-09 16:51:19)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
I see a lot of people talking about how since they buy the game they have the right to complain about it if it doesn't work properly. Okay, how does it not work properly? Are you dying too much? Or maybe you don't get the medals and badges you want quick and painlessly? Please shed some light about it not working properly. The fact that the game crashes on occasion is not a good argument here seeing as how it's YOUR computer's problem, not the game itself. If it works flawlessly on their computers, then the only problems that come up have to do with shitty PC's that need an upgrade. That or people don't take care of their PC's which cause these problems.
ZCor3x
+46|6574|Pennsylvania

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I see a lot of people talking about how since they buy the game they have the right to complain about it if it doesn't work properly. Okay, how does it not work properly? Are you dying too much? Or maybe you don't get the medals and badges you want quick and painlessly? Please shed some light about it not working properly. The fact that the game crashes on occasion is not a good argument here seeing as how it's YOUR computer's problem, not the game itself. If it works flawlessly on their computers, then the only problems that come up have to do with shitty PC's that need an upgrade. That or people don't take care of their PC's which cause these problems.
You get a big ass +1 from me. You're my hero, from now on.
Digital Aura
Git R Dun
+18|6665|Ontario, Canada
But what's with the pink font...oh..nevermind. I wont ask cuz I don't really wanna hear the answer.
ZCor3x
+46|6574|Pennsylvania

Digital Aura wrote:

But what's with the pink font...oh..nevermind. I wont ask cuz I don't really wanna hear the answer.
Pink gets all the women.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6709|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I agree with kmal, trigger cant take being wrong, so he bans people for a couple of days.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6680|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth
cool guys write in pink font
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6687|The Lou

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

it's YOUR computer's problem, not the game itself. If it works flawlessly on their computers, then the only problems that come up have to do with shitty PC's that need an upgrade. That or people don't take care of their PC's which cause these problems.
right, my friends computer is brand new 3 GB of memory and just magically started crashing after that patch.......
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6720

HURLEY wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

it's YOUR computer's problem, not the game itself. If it works flawlessly on their computers, then the only problems that come up have to do with shitty PC's that need an upgrade. That or people don't take care of their PC's which cause these problems.
right, my friends computer is brand new 3 GB of memory and just magically started crashing after that patch.......
BF2 really hates tight timings for some reason =/ b4 i can run it on cas 4 DDR2 800mhz fine, after a few patches i had to bump it up to cas 5 for 100% stablility
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-

HURLEY wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I hope you realize that the difference between 2 GB of ram and 3 GB of ram is... nothing. You have useless components which cannot be utilized by the game.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6709|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Another point, the pink is just gay, kimmy should be using it, not a guy.

Oh man! You're wrong! OH NOES!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do you care about EA anyways, U fucking have your nazi powers here.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6687|The Lou

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I hope you realize that the difference between 2 GB of ram and 3 GB of ram is... nothing. You have useless components which cannot be utilized by the game.
i have 2 and his is faster than mine, he may have other things nicer, but im not certain what he has.... but it still crashes as often as mine.
ZCor3x
+46|6574|Pennsylvania

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN wrote:

Another point, the pink is just gay, kimmy should be using it, not a guy.

Oh man! You're wrong! OH NOES!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck do you care about EA anyways, U fucking have your nazi powers here.
You're an idiot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard