SealXo
+309|6543
Can you just reuse the disk on as many comps as yo uwant? Like Photoshop?

Last edited by SealXo (2006-08-08 18:47:17)

Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6702|Mountains of West Virginia
closure in 5...4...3...
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6839
...initiating banning.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6839

Nuclear launch detected
SealXo
+309|6543
just tell me

my dads office has it HE PAID FOR IT
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6839
You are most likely not allowed to use one serial for more then one copy. Some copys comes with more installs, like when a company have many users, but those are expensive... just try and find out.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6494|Melbourne

I dont know why dont you try it before posting in here.

i hear the Banning Broom coming out of the closit.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SealXo
+309|6543
I shouldnt get banned. Its my fathers lol.

Anyways its pretty far away at work.

I know photoshop 7.0 ive reused many times
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6701|San Francisco
Premiere Pro uses Adobe's new Activation software, which will phone home if it detects that a duplicate copy has been installed on another machine.  Check the EULA.  It will say how many times you can activate it or on how many computers you can install it to.  Usually the limit is two-three times, for the sake of having it on a desktop and a laptop, provided that you don't use both copies at the same time.

Any more than that, and all the activated copies will instantly shut down the moment it notices that it is indeed an EULA breaching copy.  Your dad will probably be pretty annoyed if that happened...

And to the rest of you, this is indeed a legit question, if viewed as only seeing how many computers you can load software onto.  The fact that you are taking a work copy of the software and you are trying to load it on a home machine that isn't part of the company that actually Purchased it is the legal problem, unless you can prove that you are indeed putting it on a work machine at home (such as if your dad will use it to edit footage or whatnot).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard