usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

These screen shots were taken 5 minutes ago.  I guess no admin were on at the time.  Please kick Hajen101 and TOP Jam3z for dropping the vehicles to him.  I don't know why you guys let these TOP guys in on your servers, all they do is cause problems.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9833 … 007hj4.jpg

https://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9833/screen007hj4.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2910 … 009vk2.jpg

https://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2910/screen009vk2.jpg

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2249 … 011we7.jpg

https://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2249/screen011we7.jpg
Chou
+737|6828
Driving into the hotel with vehicle glitch
Daz
+14|6556|Somalia
2 things to do.

1, Kick if seen doing it.

2, Dont play karkand.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6744|67.222.138.85
*sigh* Is Jamez going to get himself banned again?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6634|Seattle

What Bitches.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6605
You should rather post it here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16489
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6788|Chicago.
Another instance of Karkand Wall g1i7c|-|0rz.

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-08-08 08:11:15)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

Daz wrote:

2 things to do.

2, Dont play karkand.
I know what it is and I like playing on the BF2s servers.
Chou
+737|6828

usmarine2005 wrote:

Daz wrote:

2 things to do.

2, Dont play karkand.
I know what it is and I like playing on the BF2s servers.
Apply for admin
TheNaziPredator
+15|6610
i just played and came off, i owned lol, yeh i saw that Hajen101 guy in the vodnik going into the hotel

Last edited by TheNaziPredator (2006-08-08 08:27:43)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6699|USA
Thats not cool.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6679|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Jamez did not drop those cars.
there was a commander glitcher in the server at the time.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

spawnofthemist wrote:

Like I said to the admin, I did not know for sure what the commander was doing.  All I am saying is, anytime you see TOP in a server there is always something wrong going on.
Flaming_Maniac

usmarine2005 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Like I said to the admin, I did not know for sure what the commander was doing.  All I am saying is, anytime you see TOP in a server there is always something wrong going on.
QFT

Or at least some of the non founders, stryyker and TMo and them are fine as far as I have seen. Some of their recruits, not so much.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

QFT

Or at least some of the non founders, stryyker and TMo and them are fine as far as I have seen. Some of their recruits, not so much.
Right.  I have no issue with Strike, Butler, Morgan, etc.......... but the rest act like tits.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6679|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

QFT

Right.  I have no issue with Strike, Butler, Morgan, etc.......... but the rest act like tits.
well covered
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6550|Infiltrating the Smurf Village

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

QFT

You can't say that Marine.  You probably don't even know half of them.  There are sixty members total in over fifteen countries you know?

I told you to join the TS and work it out yourself face to face but you continue to complain on forums....it simply makes you look like a whiner.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

QFT

You can't say that Marine.  You probably don't even know half of them.  There are sixty members total in over fifteen countries you know?

I told you to join the TS and work it out yourself face to face but you continue to complain on forums....it simply makes you look like a whiner.
My TS doesn't work, I have been trying to tell you that.  I know how many members you have, and like I said, the ones I have come across except for the ones listed act like a bunch of bitches. 

What do you mean how can I say that?  Some of your boys on this forum talking shit, and the kidnap (stat padding) bullshit which now includes me.  Since I don't see any condemnation of their actions from you guys, I say fuck them and fuck the majority of TOP.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-08 13:34:06)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6699|USA

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Actually the origional post was asking for an admin to kick the exploiters off of Karkand. Then voiced his experiences w/ TOP guys in the past.  I see no whining.
Des.Kmal
+917|6655|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Actually the origional post was asking for an admin to kick the exploiters off of Karkand. Then voiced his experiences w/ TOP guys in the past.  I see no whining.
QFTAE
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Flaming_Maniac
I'm sorry, I still agree with marine. Every member of TOP I've had any experience with has been a complete ass outside of the founding members. I think TOP has been taken down from the inside out by smurfs.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6728|Devon, England

usmarine2005 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

My TS doesn't work, I have been trying to tell you that.  I know how many members you have, and like I said, the ones I have come across except for the ones listed act like a bunch of bitches. 

What do you mean how can I say that?  Some of your boys on this forum talking shit, and the kidnap (stat padding) bullshit which now includes me.  Since I don't see any condemnation of their actions from you guys, I say fuck them and fuck the majority of TOP.
well said.
Defiance
+438|6708

I can see this thread is going to hell. and by hell, i mean another anti TOP thread.

I speak from experience when I say that TOP is going to lose the argument and then go back to doing the normal shitheaded activities we condem them for.

It doesn't change.

But it makes for a fun thread... so I'll do nothing to impede it's progress.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6799

Defiance wrote:

I can see this thread is going to hell. and by hell, i mean another anti TOP thread.

I speak from experience when I say that TOP is going to lose the argument and then go back to doing the normal shitheaded activities we condem them for.

It doesn't change.

Ya.  It was my fault for adding the TOP comment, I admitt it.
Des.Kmal
+917|6655|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

It doesn't change.

Ya.  It was my fault for adding the TOP comment, I admitt it.
umm, no u werent, wasnt TOP the ones dropping the vehicles?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard