_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Rape And Pillage
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

stryyker wrote:

if your team has all the flags, rape is the win.

i also count neutral flags as my own
Says it all. I'm not going to let enemys out of their base decide when they can shoot at me.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6737
Look it easy.

If the server has no rule up about base raping - Then go for it and enjoy.

If the server rule say no base raping - Then just don't do it.

If the server rule says no base raping - and you do it and get kick/banned, then please don't come crying here, because its your own stupid fault.

Just play by whatever server rule there is and they wont be a problem will there.

Isn't they enough topics on base raping now?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
Base Rape and Spawn Camp FtW!!11one

Server rules are Teh Stupid
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

oh lord, please make it stop....

what's my stand ?

as Paranoid has said, simply follow the rules of the server you play on and you won't get in trouble.
And if you have issues with those who believe that there should be a rule which limits base-raping on public servers, I recommend you never play on one of those. It's just not worth the hustle.

Everyone has his personal opinion on this and no discussion will change that. Believe me. I have seen lots of them.

now get on with your lifes....
AsylumKo9
+2|6494|California

jord wrote:

When you click a server it should give you s little symbol like with the rank insignia of whether baseraping is allowed.

So when you can't be assed getting spawnkilled you tick a filter setting that says no baserape.

And when you feel like baseraping then you don't click it.

Everyone's happy,you don't get the moaning on the allowed servers.
Most servers state whether base raping is allowed (in that box during a map load), or more commonly, not allowed.
Being neither an admin nor a programmer, I don't know how it would be enforced.

Call me weird, but if all the caps are ours, I've sent a say-all chat message along the lines of "Arty on carrier in 30s" -- basically threaten to base rape w/ artillery and hope those idiots get their act together. Jets can do as they like, although I generally don't condone APC's going over to the carrier or an uncap base.
saabrx
+3|6489
I would say . If your sitting there with your scope or whatever on the spawn spot That's fucked up. Give people a chance to run alittle bit.
CHAO5
+6|6678

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Fair? There is no fair.. When you turn a corner and theres a tank pointing at you is that fair? Life / games are not fair... Fair has nothing to do with it..
U re right: War is not fair. but this is a game. like a soccer match. spawnkilling is like a foul. No one likes a team that fouls a lot. Its all about skill. fairplay is some kind of skill. skill that only less people have. This results in better, faster and hi-point rounds.

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Skill has nothing to do with it.. not every kill has to take alot of skill. yet everything you do takes some amount of skill. It took skill to get in position to be able to hold a spawn point.. it takes skill to be able to hold that 1 spawn point with 3 or 4 other spawn points where the enemy can come from any direction. some times you get caught at the spawn point that is coverd.. you can either spawn some where else or roll the dice and try and spawn there again.

And to answer your question.. Yes i have killed a spawn camper that was standing at my back, and yes i have died as the camper to the enemy i was camping..
Yes, me too. But it tooks me unnessecary time an nerves and much skill. At the end it gets me a good feeling: The good has triumph the bad.

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Its not something that is done every time you play a round.. But it can be a tactic that will drop an enemys tickets. As well as keep jets / helo's out of the sky...
Another question: What is tactic @ a enemy tank besides a supply crate, blowing with his shells the whole Hotel @ Karkand away. Its not in vain that some people got kicked from a server.

Finally its important how MUCH you spawnkill or baserape. I mean: you cannot take a flag with enemy activity without spawnkilling during the flag takeover. But to talk in tactics: Its tactical more important to controll a flag, than to kill enemy people spawning. The tickets are running down faster when your team controlls more flags. With "controlls" I mean owns a flag NOT "controlls" in case of rape.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)
There is no game if you kan´t  go more then a couple of feat and just be killed... to take out commander's assets is another thing that is the game.

<> Kill young - Die old <>
schakl
+21|6687

bobroonie.bda wrote:

schakl wrote:

I don't do baseraping. It's no fun for me killing others who haven't a chance to react. Thats a behaviour of loosers in my opinion. Often the baserapers quit the game if the tide turns and they are the victims.
Reminds me on people who have no self confidence and are just able to act if there is no resistance.

I like to fight and win, not to kill and lie to myself.
I'm glad i get to go into battle with people like you as my enemy. You make things so much easier.. I for one kill with out prejustice, and by any means necessary. Sometimes i find myself in a perfect spawn killing position. I will sit there so my squad can spawn on me safly and kill as many of you as possible. This might not be a tactic you tree huggers feel is honorable or skillfull. But i dont give 2 shits about what my enemy thinks. Play to win.. That is the fun part.

You can all think your better then the spawn campers all you want to.. The way i look at the battlefield is, play to win.. kill the enemy, do what ever it takes.

You can play with your rules to make it easier for the enemy all you want.. Server rules are server rules, but dont think your the ones with more skill just because we will spawn camp you every now and then.. like i said before not everything you do in the game has to take mass amounts of skill. Some of the simple tactics will drop tickets faster then the skillfull  ones.
I agree to your tactics if you play in a liga. There it is #1 to win. But I play for fun and I just don't like it being hit by a TVM from out of sight, killed by cartillery, a C4 driver, killed before I can move ....
And the best way to avoid that is playing with people who think similar and set server rules.

I like enemies like you, because they are predictable. They hold still when I shoot, they don't change positions and they stare fixed at the spawn.

We both want to win and have fun. I increase my fun by giving the enemy a chance, you don't, thats the difference.  For me it's boring to stand around with a tank in 300m distance and fire into the spawn. But a close combat pumps adrenaline. I like a good hard game even when I loose, but winning because of shooting all enemies 1/2 second after spawn  .... no, not for me.

And for pathos (lol): I just hope for you that in real life you meet more guys like me. Because guys like you would kick you around just to gain an advantage. Maybe you compensate for something (no offence !).
Nagarond.Damminson
+16|6755
Nothing worse than playing oman and bombing hotel then to go over the MEC base and get buzzed by the stinger only to have some admin tell you not to fly over there or shoot the stinger because its baseraping me.

If any enemy poses a threat to me ANYWHERE in the battlefield, i reserve the full right to take him out. Don't buzz me if you don't wanna be bomed back.

And as for myself, if i am getting my ass raped and can't get out of the base, it may suck, but its not the enemy's fault for me being in the situation, i should just play better!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD
I'm totally against it as it cost me more than half of my deaths.
schakl
+21|6687

CHAO5 wrote:

Finally its important how MUCH you spawnkill or baserape. I mean: you cannot take a flag with enemy activity without spawnkilling during the flag takeover. But to talk in tactics: Its tactical more important to controll a flag, than to kill enemy people spawning. The tickets are running down faster when your team controlls more flags. With "controlls" I mean owns a flag NOT "controlls" in case of rape.
Thanks for that post. This is IMO the difference between baseraping and fighting. When I sit in a tank in 30m distance of a flag killing all who spawn WHILE my team takes over a flag, thats tactics. If I don't take the flag (or it is not possible) then it's just getting points easy and no fun for me.
Raptor1
+19|6485
while i hate it when im base raped, the second i get in  a chopper i fly straight for some base the baserape. this ges me most of my kills and medals
niomosy
+26|6687
I'm all for it.  I don't really bother with the ucb's unless they're all that's left.  At that point, sorry, I'll be parking there and taking people out, as will much of my team.  If you can break past and cap flags, more power to you.  If I'm the one getting base raped, my team and I should have played better to avoid this situation.

Yup, it's only a game.  But even in soccer, to bring up an analogy mentioned, sometimes the game just isn't going to go your way and you're getting your ass handed to you.
Wicked97
+5|6523

Krysiss wrote:

baseraping all they way. not my fault that they not are smart enough to come with counter messure like teamwork.
Exactly.

If anyone had a remote concept of send a squad leader to the airfield and spawn when he gets there then boom the map is won.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6529
Hey as long as its not excessive and its only one guy or so I dont mind. Get killed in Road Rage by a plane standing in a hangar once in a while I dont mind. If it happens ALOT then we have a problem. Other then that its war and its a part of war.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6656|WPB, FL. USA
If it's in the game EXPLOIT IT 

Teabag party on Stryyker tonight in the Uncap
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6595|Seattle

I love it when servers say "no base raping on uncaps" and then only one has an uncap!! LOL that's so funny lollollol lmao so the the side without the uncap gets raped cuz they got their hands ties behind their backs omg lol lmao!!! It's just like the wars in the middle east. WOOOO !1
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.
Everyone loves to drop the bombs on highly populated areas even Israelis do it.
So yes I love spawn rape
CHAO5
+6|6678

alpinestar wrote:

So yes I love spawn rape
Thats the stupidest argument ever. damn...
alpinestar
+304|6594|New York City baby.

CHAO5 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

So yes I love spawn rape
Thats the stupidest argument ever. damn...
It is stupid to those that don't understand it.
Want me to put teletubies on for you ?
MorbidFetus
+76|6549|Ohio
The purpose of the game is to kill the enemy.

Right?
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

King_County_Downy wrote:

I love it when servers say "no base raping on uncaps" and then only one has an uncap!! LOL that's so funny lollollol lmao so the the side without the uncap gets raped cuz they got their hands ties behind their backs omg lol lmao!!! It's just like the wars in the middle east. WOOOO !1
sOME MAPS AV LIKE 2 uncaps one for each team!!!1
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
There is NOTHING wrong with baseraping.  Period.  End of discussion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard