Chou
+737|6814

SuB wrote:

gotta say people just wear the bf2s tag and think it gives them special powers, i reckon at least half the people you see wearing it aren't on the forums, they just wear it and act like asshats to make bf2s look bad tbh
That's |TOP| not BF2S, wake up.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6730|67.222.138.85
I agree with usmarine and defiance...grow up. TOP only " has more fun than you do" because some of them go and ruin the game for other people. Someone pisses you off in the forums? Keep it in the forums, or do what I do, get over it. If they really piss you off go kill them in a server a couple hundred times the real way, if you say that it's so easy it shouldn't be a problem.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6665|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I agree with usmarine and defiance...grow up. TOP only " has more fun than you do" because some of them go and ruin the game for other people. Someone pisses you off in the forums? Keep it in the forums, or do what I do, get over it. If they really piss you off go kill them in a server a couple hundred times the real way, if you say that it's so easy it shouldn't be a problem.
or.. just remember.. its a game, kids
Flaming_Maniac

spawnofthemist wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

or.. just remember.. its a game, kids
That's pretty much my point, leave people alone to play their game how they like, go kidnap your other TOP friends.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6526

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Defiance wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

no i think it means your spanish but thats just a gess.
Mexico is independant of Spain, although it has Spanish bases.

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

If we keep talking about indianscout this thread will be closed and Todd wont be able to reply....dont take away his dignity *sniker*
What you're too ignorant to know is that he's preserving his dignity by not replying. Your actions do not honor response.

Quit being a cockbag, or a bag of cock if you will, and you may have some digniity yourself.
wow cockbag...he will reply dont you worry now stop spamming about mexicans, it makes you just as dirty.
Cant wait to kidnap your ass too...prolly just disconnect like a bitch at least Todd took it.
You're a moron. Kidnap me please now.

Names E7IX3R. a lot of TOP dont like me. Boohoo.
Someguy
+83|6647
no one can  Kidnap  me im to l33t.!
Chillin&killin
+27|6698|Manchester,England
wow 2 weeks in spain and this is what i missed.

someone fil me in what did he do to |TOP|?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

Colony wrote:

If anyone is wondering why he was kiddnapped is because he talked trash on 2 TOP members then he talks about his stats and how 1337 they are so we go into his server and his team is looseing and we see him teamswitch to keep his warlord W/L up thats why i added teamswitcher in the end he got what he deserved.
So, you are the enforcer of the BF2s forums if someone does not agree with you?  You guys say it is fun for you and stats don't matter and it is just a game.  I find that interesting because you guys get pretty defensive and go  ruin peoples game play for your own immature purposes.  If it is "just a game" as all of you say, then why go do this it all?  Why not run around a TOP server and do this to each other?  Since you guys are so 1337, wouldn't it be more of a challenge to do it to each other?
Flaming_Maniac

Chillin&killin wrote:

wow 2 weeks in spain and this is what i missed.

someone fil me in what did he do to |TOP|?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=38003&p=4
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6732|Germany
Lets take a look at some stuff out of the |TOP| manifesto :

TOP is adult gaming community. Our main focus is on friendship and fun. We believe that a community that contains mature individuals has no need for rules that dictate behaviour or an exclusive committee that specializes in policing its own members.
What attributes does TOP value?

Agressive competitive nature, teamwork driven, willingness to learn and teach, respect for others opinions, a thick-skin, and a sense of humor.
We implore you to reconsider and understand our philosophy before you take action. We can only ask you to govern justly and not to fault a large group of individuals for the actions of a few.
After the two threads I read, written by you, WSxCriminalx, you should really look for a new gamig community.
Even though the word is a bit worn out latley, but in all the three cases, listed up above, you just "fail".

Varegg wrote:

So god damn useless - i`m disgusted of behavior like this .......... one thing is to actually do it, another and more stupid thing is to make it official news - just plain stupid !
Nothing to add.

Last edited by HellHead (2006-08-07 08:36:04)

Capt. Foley
+155|6611|Allentown, PA, USA

Harmonics wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Defiance wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

no i think it means your spanish but thats just a gess.
Mexico is independant of Spain, although it has Spanish bases.

What you're too ignorant to know is that he's preserving his dignity by not replying. Your actions do not honor response.

Quit being a cockbag, or a bag of cock if you will, and you may have some digniity yourself.
wow cockbag...he will reply dont you worry now stop spamming about mexicans, it makes you just as dirty.
Cant wait to kidnap your ass too...prolly just disconnect like a bitch at least Todd took it.

Wow, your a idiot, you ASKED to join |TOP| dumbass, then you hate the clan after they say no. Sad...
Flaming_Maniac
Hellhead is right, I respect most of TOP but I think a few people are spoiling their image.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

HellHead wrote:

Lets take a look at some stuff out of the |TOP| manifesto :

TOP is adult gaming community. Our main focus is on friendship and fun. We believe that a community that contains mature individuals has no need for rules that dictate behaviour or an exclusive committee that specializes in policing its own members.
What attributes does TOP value?

Agressive competitive nature, teamwork driven, willingness to learn and teach, respect for others opinions, a thick-skin, and a sense of humor.
We implore you to reconsider and understand our philosophy before you take action. We can only ask you to govern justly and not to fault a large group of individuals for the actions of a few.
After the two threads I read, written by you, WSxCriminalx, you should really look for a new gamig community.
Even though the word is a bit worn out latley, but in all the three cases, listed up above, you just "fail".

Varegg wrote:

So god damn useless - i`m disgusted of behavior like this .......... one thing is to actually do it, another and more stupid thing is to make it official news - just plain stupid !
Nothing to add.
LOL.  What a bunch of fucking hypocritical tossers.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.
I tell you what would of been funny,if Angello spawned as spec ops/support got to the top of the TV station and killed you all.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6526

Capt. Foley wrote:

Harmonics wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Wow, your a idiot, you ASKED to join |TOP| dumbass, then you hate the clan after they say no. Sad...
No, I asked to join TOP cause P-Murda was in them then and Murda and I are good friends. I helped Ark Angel get his expert knife by letting him Kidnap me. Thx.

Last edited by Harmonics (2006-08-07 09:02:05)

banksd1983
APC whore
+20|6688
i can't wait until TOP and others do get back in high school in a few weeks here in the U.S.

the lame but amuzing topics will cease
Wicked97
+5|6548
Thats funny.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6650|Warlord
You'll forgive me if I don't wade through all six pages but unless the video shows me being knifed and revived for only about one or two seconds, as should have been clear from my comments in the other thread, it's not me. My reflexes may be slow but they ain't that bad

If it's longer than that it's the poor sod who was on the roof a few minutes later:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/Todd_Angelo/Poor_Sod_On_Roof.png

This is after I rejoined the server, climbed the stairs from the lobby unnoticed and threw a grenade (that's the one right there, in my fist) to end what passes for fun amongst a certain set, followed by getting C0L0NY with my pistola on the stairs to end his valiant attempt to knife me. Ah, fun times.

Incidentally I was just invited to join them by NASTY_BUTLER, which got the response it was due, although I'm not sure hahahahah quite encompasses how dismissive my laughter actually is.

It's still in the making boys but a little preview of my new sig...

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/Todd_Angelo/BF2s_Sig2c.png

Watch your backs... or your heads, since that's what I'll be aiming at.... you never know where I might be (with apologies in advance to any of you I have nothing against personally, it's just business).
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6560
ooooo i knew he'd post!! Hows your ass feel Todd?? Must hurt getting it kicked all over the intranet.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

ooooo i knew he'd post!! Hows your ass feel Todd?? Must hurt getting it kicked all over the intranet.
Oh god.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6560

jord wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Oh god.
yes?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6784

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

You need some REAL help.

Sign here for a ban vote for stat padding and starting a flame war.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-08-07 10:29:44)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England
TOP are good lads and i have been invited to join them even after i have fallen out with a few of them many times before but i must admit scum like this = xWSxCriminalx  are ruining there rep .He follows none of the rules laid down by the clan and he is a low life .Nasty_Butler is the kind of guy what TOP are all about not a bellend like xWSxCriminalx who thinks its cool to make posts like this.True TOP members dont feel the need to make a post about kidnapping a player on here ,the guy has been done and its over .

xWSxCriminalx you make me sick ,i think i will need to speak to Nasty again before i make up my mind about joining and bringing a few others with me .
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6526
What annoys me is how this Criminal guy hasnt that long been a member of TOP but now he's in TOP he thinks he's superior to everyone.

What a moron.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England

Harmonics wrote:

What annoys me is how this Criminal guy hasnt that long been a member of TOP but now he's in TOP he thinks he's superior to everyone.

What a moron.
True the twat has only just joined but thinks he is a freaking TITAN or something .In my opinion he is scum and doesnt deserve to be in TOP .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard