Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

@ Krysiss

Nice KD and great SPM. Massive city maps player from your times on each map, but its nice to see some decent amount of time spent as assault
Nice collection of badges, and esp the b/s/g medals.

Closing in on Sgt Mjr, or in your case, master gunnery sgt. Get the basic transport and ground defense to save on the ugly insignia of MGSgt and get SgtMjr instead
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6693|respawn screen
wow, a euroforce player
Good combat & teamwork, nice kdr, you seem to be a good player overall
Krysiss
+15|6491|NL

Snake wrote:

@ Krysiss

Nice KD and great SPM. Massive city maps player from your times on each map, but its nice to see some decent amount of time spent as assault
Nice collection of badges, and esp the b/s/g medals.

Closing in on Sgt Mjr, or in your case, master gunnery sgt. Get the basic transport and ground defense to save on the ugly insignia of MGSgt and get SgtMjr instead
LoL i'm not so ranking geek  that why I don't have many ribbons or medals or something I just play to kill
but tanks for the info (because I would like a knew insignia by time to time)
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6769|Leipzig/Germany
@bratwurstschnecke:
claymore whore, but nice to see somebody with most time on SF-maps and all the SF-Medals - try to get your infantry stats above 1
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6597|Melbourne, Australia.
^

Great jet KDR. Best ive seen. (probably only because its all J10/F18...like mine , nowadays I get 50-0 every time...noob beginning cut my jet stats down bad )

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-08-06 04:38:53)

XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6646|Tasmania
Silver Inc...

Outstanding player. You can always tell a good player above a vehicle whore by their weapon stats and this guy nails everything but for a minor problem with pistols (50 kills difference) and a desperate love of being paddled by rough-natured soldiers.

Took to grenade hurling at a young age it looks like.. and spent his formative years kicking serious fucking arse on Sharqi.

His ancestry dates back to the Ming dynasty in China, with his mongoloid forehead he's a key player in the slant-eyed domination of the world.

Has a penchant for ground defence.

Word is that he no longer drops bombs or fires missiles from his jet, he just has to fly over and leaves a spate of heartattacks and lunatics in straight-jackets.

FUCK I LOVE YOUR STATS!

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-08-06 04:48:53)

Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6718|Australia
Lol silver has a lover
XstrangerdangerX: Keep up the tank whoring (don't listen to what any moron might say to you)
Good to see someone with positive KDR at your rank
Learn to fly a jet, the J-10 is your only friend since those fuckers nerfed all the others
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

XstrangerdangerX wrote:

Silver Inc...

Outstanding player. You can always tell a good player above a vehicle whore by their weapon stats and this guy nails everything but for a minor problem with pistols (50 kills difference) and a desperate love of being paddled by rough-natured soldiers.

Took to grenade hurling at a young age it looks like.. and spent his formative years kicking serious fucking arse on Sharqi.

His ancestry dates back to the Ming dynasty in China, with his mongoloid forehead he's a key player in the slant-eyed domination of the world.

Has a penchant for ground defence.

Word is that he no longer drops bombs or fires missiles from his jet, he just has to fly over and leaves a spate of heartattacks and lunatics in straight-jackets.

FUCK I LOVE YOUR STATS!
I like his signature pic more than his stats
vassili
+66|6540
to sgt bob05

at first nice rank
but with a high rank  I think should come a lot of badges and medals now that the field you lack in
try using different kits not only assault and medic,

karkand ftw with 368 hours of it you should be able so play that map blind

and army stats
500 hours us try playing mec on karkand ak 101 rules all

nice accuracy

go get your veteran chopper badge man , Brigadier General   awaits u!

Last edited by vassili (2006-08-06 06:57:24)

XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6646|Tasmania

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

Lol silver has a lover
XstrangerdangerX: Keep up the tank whoring (don't listen to what any moron might say to you)
Good to see someone with positive KDR at your rank
Learn to fly a jet, the J-10 is your only friend since those fuckers nerfed all the others
Mate, XRogerMellieX is my secondary account. It's meant to be solely for chopper whoring (from Viz magazine's "Roger Mellie the Man on the Telly").

Where's the love for my chopper stats? Anyway, forget me, rate the post above mine.

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-08-06 07:05:12)

Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

alav wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Sarge, why bother posting on this thread, you know your amazing compared to most players. Good SPM KDR WLR and Accuracy.
I was wondering when someone would say that
Good overall stats. True about  being much better than most of this thread posters. However I know and have played with many other players with much better stats. I'm not that ub3r 1337... and have better stats than you (IMHO).

But anyway...

Overall: 65%

@ phrozenbot

Below average infantry stats. Average vehicle stats.

Overall: 40%
That's some evaluation there.
glopje_nl
+21|6687|HOLLAND
hellogoodsir ur just a bit above avrage i think
Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

Thanks, I try. Wish I played Karkand more often.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

@ Hellogoodsir / Phrozenbot

A fellow EU player (with 187hours of EF!!!) I like

Nice collection of medals, average KD and a good accuracy. 18 death streak kinda sucks thou.
Almost there on the chopper medal, go on, finish that bugger off! And while you are at it, only 160 heal points away from the meritorious medal. Nice KD's all round with the vehicles. Kinda cool to see that transport is your most used vehicle though.

Maybe some more time should be spent on SF (although im not one to talk).

And please, stay away from that stat pad central karkand....you dont have to play it

Overall good shit, keep it up

Last edited by Snake (2006-08-06 13:58:24)

Phrozenbot
+632|6632|do not disturb

Thanks Snake! I feel much better. And you're right, I could get a few badges and medals easy.

Your stats are much better off with your time played compared to mine. Augest 10th, the day when things will change.

I try to do my part and play EF, so I don't find much time on SF
bobby177
+129|6491|Texas.. getting out asap
What stands out most if no Defib kills. Other thank that, grats on not whoring one map/army TOO much and getting a high rank.

http://bf2s.com/player/46204704/
Lazzars
+4|6664
^^^Sniper alert^^^

and no armour ribbon, wow at last someone who doesn't rely on tanks (don't we all )

Last edited by Lazzars (2006-08-06 22:58:51)

alav
+6|6777
@ Lazzars

Average infantry (1.32kdr) & average vehicle performance (3.28kdr).

Worst enemy: OriginooGunnClappaz 55x... hmmm...

Overall: 45%
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
Good SPM and k:d, but considering you play Karkand, Sharqi, and Mashtuur almost exclusively, that doesn't really say much.  Increase your map rotations and I'll be much more impressed.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

Overall good stats TM ....

Driverpoints 5,218

I hate you
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center

Varegg wrote:

Driverpoints 5,218

I hate you
Haha, thanks.  I usually aim for an award, and the last one I wanted was the Medal of Valor...so yeah.  Let's see if you can tell when I started piloting choppers

http://bf2s.com/player/49331914/history/DriverSpecial/
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Driverpoints 5,218

I hate you
Haha, thanks.  I usually aim for an award, and the last one I wanted was the Medal of Valor...so yeah.  Let's see if you can tell when I started piloting choppers

http://bf2s.com/player/49331914/history/DriverSpecial/
lmfao, nice climb! makes me think of the first 5 hours i had 1.03 reinstalled
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6554
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this guy fails at the intranet
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

23 of June would be a good guess i believe
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6560|Australia
Nickname "7th.FalCoN"

Nice Medals
Good Tank Ratio

Someone who uses all the aspects of the game very good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard