Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85

[BS]Desert Fox wrote:

Wow, it seems like you guys (i say that in a general term because i don't know which ones of you are male and which ones of you are female) are really into this game and these forums.  Well, I'm going to give you a little bit of advice.........IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you think what you do in the game and what you say on the forums will get you ahead in Life?  I tell that to my friends who play nothing but WOW.  It's just a game that is used to jump out of the real world for a couple hours and let you relax.  But the way some of you act, it seems like this is your damn life.  This is probably all you talk about if your away from your computer for more the 5 min.  Let me ask you another thing, do you think your rank on the game or how good you pwn noob is going to get you a girl/boy friend?  You all need to grow up, and take this game less seriously.  last i checked, none of your names were Fatality (don't remember how he spells it exactly) so I'm assuming none of you make money playing video game.

PS:  how do you think the damn 4-star Generals in this game got all there points?
And it's people like you that keep us from enjoying it, by posting the same thing that has been posted at least 5 times before that I can remember off the top of my head.
[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6445
good, and i hope that it's posted 20 more times.

oh, and get a life.  I don't even know what i'm still doing here.

Last edited by [BS]Desert Fox (2006-08-06 14:58:36)

brome
brap.
+244|6558|Accidental, TK
people are only tired of it because this thread has been poste an infinite number of times.. but I sort of understand where you're coming from, becuase some people [not many] take it tooo seriously
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

[BS]Desert Fox wrote:

Wow, it seems like you guys (i say that in a general term because i don't know which ones of you are male and which ones of you are female) are really into this game and these forums.  Well, I'm going to give you a little bit of advice.........IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Do you think what you do in the game and what you say on the forums will get you ahead in Life?  I tell that to my friends who play nothing but WOW.  It's just a game that is used to jump out of the real world for a couple hours and let you relax.  But the way some of you act, it seems like this is your damn life.  This is probably all you talk about if your away from your computer for more the 5 min.  Let me ask you another thing, do you think your rank on the game or how good you pwn noob is going to get you a girl/boy friend?  You all need to grow up, and take this game less seriously.  last i checked, none of your names were Fatality (don't remember how he spells it exactly) so I'm assuming none of you make money playing video game.

PS:  how do you think the damn 4-star Generals in this game got all there points?
you'd be surprised how many people have gf's bf's here, i do
[BS]Desert Fox
+0|6445
thank you, there's one person who understands me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums. {quote}
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard