Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6849
https://img311.imageshack.us/img311/2328/screen0009cb.th.jpg

You know it will be a long day commanding in Karkand when you have NO UAV trailer.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6849|-
Hahahaha, nice.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

LMAO HAHAHAAA

I've always said it!!! When the MOC is in the area do not leave your stuff unattended... They'll even steal your undies when you're not paying attention...

LOL

Cheers,
R

Ps.: I live in a cultural coloured area and have no problems with anybody, so no offence meant. (Just added to avoid a racist flame thread)
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6743|United Kingdom
haha, nice, you won't be getting no repair badge on that one
CackNBallz
+45|6744|Toronto, Canada
DAMN!! That must have been blasted by 10 C4 packs and two artillery strikes.

You'd probably get 3 repair points to get that up and running.  Come on the wrench can fix all.  Even from scratch.
RasorX
+17|6744|Indianapolis
Uh, i hope you guys are joking and know that the uav and scan dont spawn until you have a commander.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

RasorX wrote:

Uh, i hope you guys are joking and know that the uav and scan dont spawn until you have a commander.
I hope you are joking since the picture is been taken by the commander, to be more precise the USMC commander, by the look of his gloves...
R
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6840|Munich, Germany

RasorX wrote:

woot i actually never saw an asset spawn at all

i have to check this but inmho they are always there cmd or no cmd but on the other hand i never really paid attention to that (even though im sure i blew them up even without cmd on the other team )
RasorX
+17|6744|Indianapolis

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

RasorX wrote:

I hope you are joking since the picture is been taken by the commander, to be more precise the USMC commander, by the look of his gloves...
R
HA! Don't i feel stupid.  Yeah, i didnt notice that.  But i really have seen them not spawn until there has been a commander.  Another crazy BF2 bug i guess.
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6849
You can also see that the UAV icon shows up on the mini-map.

I actually walked up to where it should have been and could "feel" it, i.e. I could not walk right through it - something was there, just could not see it. 

I only wish I could have seen the look on the eyes of enemy spec ops who would have come and tried to blow it up.  I would have been called a hack for certain.
cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
You're a UAV hack.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6756|Medicland, sthlm

Hmmmm, fill out form 3-A12, send it in triplicate to the USMC materials depot, wait a few weeks and your requested UAV-trailer will be sent within a few weeks to the Fushe pass, then delivered to Japan and finally arrive at your requested location a few weeks after the conflict wraps up and democracy ensues.

Or you could build one out of Lego, whichever turns you on.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6782|Alabama Coast, USA
They're there whether you're commanded or not.  I have on several occassions seens something go "boom", then on the next spawn think about going Engie to fix it, only to realize it wouldn't matter, because we had no commander anyhow.
OUROBOROS
+0|6760
"snafu"
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
they prob started the mutiny becuase you were not giving them uav support too!
DakotaDoc64
+0|6793|Omaha, Nebraska

Ronball9 wrote:

You can also see that the UAV icon shows up on the mini-map.

I actually walked up to where it should have been and could "feel" it, i.e. I could not walk right through it - something was there, just could not see it. 

I only wish I could have seen the look on the eyes of enemy spec ops who would have come and tried to blow it up.  I would have been called a hack for certain.
UAV cloaking device.... ENGAGE.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard