Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
For one eager to get to the next rank before settling down for some fun, which one gets you more?
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK
It depends on your style of play, if you're a bit of a vehicle whore, then maybe standard BF2. Ultimately it's all down to what team you end up on, who's on your side, if you're having a good day or  not, etc, etc. I'd say you stand as much chance of getting a good score on one as the other, so it's all down to what maps you want to play.
randomfire1977
+1|6734|Florida
I am not a vehicle whore.. I am a vehicle pimp...

another random post by randomfire1977
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6761|San Antonio, Texas
I would have to say BF2.
jonsass
+1|6763|Beastmanville, Skeletorland
I purchased SF today but as far as my experience goes I'd say Special Forces. I got 130 points in one round running around as medic; capping flags, healing(got veteran medic), reviving and ofc. killing. Might have been a fluke but it seemed remarkably easy to rack up points.
Omitson
+0|6731|Amsterdam
yeah I'd say SF is way easier, I've played a few mins with some SF weapons, since I don't have it myself. But a medic who useally gets so many points by revive/heal/cap will now get points even easier because the SF weapon. By the way, this goes for every SF class, their weapons are incredibly strong compared to the regular ones from BF2 (including the unlocks).
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6760|Rotherham, England
British SAS absolutely kick ass in special forces, i havn't lost with them yet. SOOOOOOOO many amazing weapons on British team, G36E is a super uber weapon its nearly unstoppable paired with medic class.
I'd say special forces is way easier to get more points and its more enjoyable, cos theres less idiots running round with GL's, no planes dropping bombs on your head and theres not as many tanks around.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland

mjw wrote:

British SAS absolutely kick ass in special forces, i havn't lost with them yet. SOOOOOOOO many amazing weapons on British team, G36E is a super uber weapon its nearly unstoppable paired with medic class.
I'd say special forces is way easier to get more points and its more enjoyable, cos theres less idiots running round with GL's, no planes dropping bombs on your head and theres not as many tanks around.
I'd drink to that.
Absolutly right.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
spec forces is awsome for sniping!!! ah love the surge...
McCullough
+7|6839
SF all the way. If you want highscores.  But it sucks that u cant use your unlocked weapons in SF only in bf2. What's the point of unlocking weapons that u cant use, i cant use my unlocked "SAS G36E" when i'm spetsnaz only the L85. SF need a patch to fix this. it's silly.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
i you want mad points, go into sf and get the new guns and then go into a normal bf2 server
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
i still get more points while using g36 on specs but i get more points with the f2000 using assault
Apocalypse416
The Sexiest Apocalypse
+55|6819
For me, definetly Special Forces. I get at least 5 or 6 rounds that I have 100+ points in it a day.
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Yep, definitly SF for me, but it depends on your tactics. If you usually play on a 24/7 Karkand server all the time, you'll probably like that better. SF requires a bit more teamwork and tacticality.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard