Just wanted to say thanks for setting the servers to
play on Strike at Karkand only.  Cause I can't think
of anyone that might want to say fly a helocopter or
plane or maybe play as the Chinese?  I just love
staring at brown city walls anytime I want to play and
not get hassled by the idiot admins that you lease
ranked servers to.  You fucking morons, fix the
fucking servers.  I paid my fair share to not get
fucked over by you assholes, but you did it anyway.
What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? You add in
shit to a game that I play from a game that I don't
(the horrible special forces expansion cause I know
yall are too stupid to figure it out) for what reason?
How do you idiots come up with this shit?  Do you
just sit at your desks going, hmmm, how can we fuck
over our customers as much as possible with this next
"patch."  I hope you all get into a horrible accident
that cause you to lose all of your fingers so you will
be discouraged from ever using a computer again, god
ya'lll are fucking terrible.

One pissed of and fucked over cutomer,
Adam Harris
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6981|-
Yeah, that will help things. Do you think they will actually take anything you said seriously? Or even consider reading it all? All you did was cuss them out and insult them.

Bad move kid.
ayb
+0|6888|Orlando, FL
i'll just sit here and hold my breath while we wait for that email to do anything more substantial than make you and your pasty friends giggle.

this is how it'll go

hmm hmmm, i loooooove my job here in ea's customer service department. oh look, an email. i'm sure it's someone writing to tell us what a fine product bf2 is.

redfoxster wrote:

to: [email protected]
subject: EA US Official servers

Just wanted to say thanks for setting the servers to
play on Strike at Karkand only.  Cause I can't think
of anyone that might want to say fly a helocopter or
plane or maybe play as the Chinese?  I just love
staring at brown city walls anytime I want to play and
not get hassled by the idiot admins that you lease
ranked servers to.  You fucking morons *DELETED*

Last edited by ayb (2005-11-25 10:11:12)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6875|United Kingdom
Yeah...If you want them to take you seriously, here are some tips:

- Don't Swear.
- Be Mature.
- Even checking your grammar and spelling helps.
- Have a valid reason/point/argument for contacting them.

You'll get more help out of any company if you follow those little pointers.

Last edited by -=Meshekal=- (2005-11-25 10:26:50)

redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6906
nah, i just did it to make me feel better, i could care less what they do
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6888
If you want them to even READ your email, then be diplomatic, and be NICE to them.If you are grumpy, it won't help things.If you just swear, and call them names  they will think that you dont worth negotiating with, because you cant even talk right.
If you want them not just to READ your email, but to THINK IT OVER and try to FIX THE PROBLEMS, then you should gather many people who have the same opinion(include their names and emails) and tell EA what the problem/s is/are. Not just tell them what the problem is, you also tell them why is it a problem and even (if you have any ideas) tell them how could the problems be fixed in your opinion(under "your opinion" i mean all the guys involved).
You should write an email in a lawsuit manner.
ayb
+0|6888|Orlando, FL

redfoxster wrote:

nah, i just did it to make me feel better, i could care less what they do
not sure what's more of a waste of our time, the rant you wrote or you.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6914
Well redfoxter... I hope you're proud of yourself.
ayb
+0|6888|Orlando, FL
of course he is. he proved he can use swear words on the internet.
Sud
+0|6881
From experience, neither method works. Sure you can be diplomatic and reasonable and maybe you'll even get a canned email response saying they value your opinion and will forward it to the people in charge (they won't of course), and that'll be the end of that, leaving you no better off than you started.

Or you can send them an email like you did, and as everyone said, they'll delete it on sight, or you'll likely not even get through their email program's swear filter and reach nobody at all.

In either case, you're screwed. Sorry to be defeatist, but there's nothing you can do to these companies. Even the better business bureau, when presented cases of abuse, will side with the company and mark your complaint resolved when they did jack to help you.

The only thing they understand is money, and that's the only language you can speak to them. You've got a good start by not purchasing special forces. Unfortunately, a lot of people out there aren't smart/haven't been around long enough to realize that very little in the terms of suggestions or desires get through, and they go ahead and purchase the "next best thing" despite the flaws that still exist.
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6969

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Yeah, that will help things. Do you think they will actually take anything you said seriously? Or even consider reading it all? All you did was cuss them out and insult them.

Bad move kid.
DO you honestly think that they would have taken him seriously if he'd done it the polite way?
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6919

OholibaH wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Bad move kid.
DO you honestly think that they would have taken him seriously if he'd done it the polite way?
Trigger makes the oh so valid point that they will not take you seriously at all.  I mean yeah, I know it can be frustrating but EA has to work for the majority, and the majority seems to like playing on city maps, hence why they did it in the expansion.  Yeah, it would be nice to have some variety, but consider that you are in the minority and wouldnt be thought of when it comes to who plays what.  Its the mass of people that counts where money for EA is concerned.  But dont take that as an attack on them, all companies do it, they have to, in order to get the return on what they've made.  That said, EA have done a good job with the expansion as well as the core game.  Yeah, it has had its major bugs, but most games do.

The majority says Karkand while the minority is barely heard.  Its not the first time, and I doubt it will be the last.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard