DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6738|Germany, near Koblenz
I'm looking for something like this: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=37217

Thanks in advance!
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6672|Colorado
Just buy it dude it's worth it...

If of course you don't already own it.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6812|The planet Tophet
yeah i would like to see something like that also
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
Of course I allready have it and just like most of the BF2 players I only messed around a little bit when it came out. (http://bf2s.com/player/46176231/)

Now I just want to get the ribbon but I don't want to spend this additional 16 hrs with ruining my lousy stats just because I don't know the maps.
mUnKi_UnKel
+7|6706|State of Confusion
Um, don't want to be rude, but everyone who currently has the North American ribbon most likely did just that.  If you really don't want to damage those stats, create a new account and play with that or , ( GASP! ), play on a non-ranked server to learn.  Problem solved, don't you think?

mUnKi

Last edited by mUnKi_UnKel (2006-08-04 09:40:26)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
Of course you're right but I don't really want to play AF, I only want to add this ribbon to the collection. Since I don't like the maps at all (just my mind!) I try to avoid every "unnecessary" minute there.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

It's very worth it, much more than EF.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
I don't like EF too! (with the exception Great Wall)

But you never know, perhaps I'll change my mind while going for the ribbon and the EU medal ...
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6812|The planet Tophet
i dont have EF OR AF : ( just BF2 and SF
Defiance
+438|6677

It would be cool to make a database for the wiki. Maybe some people should team up and get that working. Hell, I'm going to go post in the chatter section about that.

Good idea.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard