sgz22
+0|6700
hmm I just found this other site and it seems to be keeping up with my stats (strange), but it isn't near as nice as this site.

http://www.paradroid.net/bf2stats/

hope that helps
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

well, we didn't expect EA to integrate the SF stats into the xml feed without any problems anyway, did we ?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

I've found an account or two that still updated after playing SF -- in fact, half the expanded player profile was already built and working for those accounts (shows SF awards, etc)

I'm not sure what's causing the error -- and honestly, I'm not really looking into it. I hope that's not too disapointing, but without a SHIT LOAD Of work by inspecting TONS of accounts would I accurately be able to find a few commonalities. Even then, there still'd be nothing I could do, so I'm just waiting on EA to fix their feed.

In the mean time I'm going to make sure the system is ready for when the new data does start flowing in.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
the first time i checked my stats here after SF it updated but since then it wont. on other sites it updates like normal though.......strange things happen when it comes to this game....

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-25 03:42:13)

Rubberneck[Ass]
+0|6700
A little disappoiting but with all of the new stats and unlocks and whatnot that needs to be added i would rather you worked on stuff and helped out everyone since if tracking down some strange error for a few people. Keep up the good work guys/gals.

--Rubberneck
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6713|Vienna- Austria
herer too.. in BFHQ they are updated but here im just always in a queue.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

go play the game. You didn't buy it just for the stats, did you ?
tor11
Grunt
+18|6730|Os , Norway
I have the same problems always on queue! tor11
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6779|UK
Good to know chuy is on the case. Let's just hope EA get their arses in gear sooner rather than later.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
Looks like the queue is fixed!!!

I am not being requeued into another queue, but in the same queue, albeit a very long queue of 2,473 people.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
I thought the same...bot no go.
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6751|Alabama Coast, USA
Well, as it appears to me, though I'm not on the "inside" here, the problem happens when you are #1 in the queue, BF2s.com requests your stats, and something flubs.  At this point you are not updated, and of course BF2s.com doesn't set your "next update" timer...  so when you check once, get put in a short queue, then check immediately again, you had already been through the queue, so are already out of the queue, so are back at the back of the queue again.  However, if the queue is long, and you check back, you're still in the queue because it hasn't requested your stats yet, and so hasn't experienced the error yet, etc.  So odds are high that when you do reach the front of the queue, be it in 5 minutes or 50, the instant you check your stats again after that point, you'll be at the back of the queue again.

Hrm... I wonder how many times I used the word "queue" in that paragraph...   probably a lifetime record.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
It looks like you are right. I had to wait 2 hours to see it and then it gave the normal hour and change so I thought it worked, but then I realized that nothing changed.  At least the queue itself is not resetting each time I refresh it, so that's

I know that I earned my Veteran Explosive Ordinance Badge as it is in BFHQ.  This non-update issue is frustrating and has made me realize that I am a stats nut.  I miss analyzing my strengths and weaknesses on a week to week or day to day basis.  The stats to me have been invaluable to increasing my skill as an overall player (except as a jet pilot) and has increased the fun factor as I now know how to use the knife and pistol more effectively while trying to attain the badges.
midgetspy
+3|6798
chuy: our accounts still update on paradroid though - does he use a different feed?

Nic
Fraggel
+0|6716

midgetspy wrote:

chuy: our accounts still update on paradroid though - does he use a different feed?

Nic
Yeah they get their stats directly from the gamespy server (which is illegal according to gamespy).

If chuy would use this feed (again) he would get many problems with EA and lose the right to get the stats from the stats servers that he is using right now (with permission from EA).

I am sure it will work again very soon on this website after EA fixed that stuff.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Fraggel wrote:

midgetspy wrote:

Nic
Yeah they get their stats directly from the gamespy server (which is illegal according to gamespy).

If chuy would use this feed (again) he would get many problems with EA and lose the right to get the stats from the stats servers that he is using right now (with permission from EA).

I am sure it will work again very soon on this website after EA fixed that stuff.
I *think* he's on the new system...maybe. Not sure. Although I am seeing blank spots where his system isn't showing SF awards yet for my profile. Interesting...

Anyway, once the feed is fixed (or discovered to be something on my side...eek) then it should incorporate very nicely into the site.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England
Its all working fine for me again, was re-queuing me earlier but now its updating fine. Was only 3 people in the queue again too.

Even shows my new unlock, Im first sergeant with all unlocks now which wasn’t possible without SF.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
Mine said it updated but my stats are way off of bfhq.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
What happened to the awards/ribbons/badges signature? It seems that everyone's is blank now. Weird stuff indeed.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
shit i just noticed that too, im sure it will come back, maybe chuy is adding stuff?

anyway i dont get put into any queue anymore and it hasnt updated. i think EA might be loosing the plot a bit.

Last edited by the_heart_attack (2005-11-25 17:05:32)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

Aight! I've updated UBAR and the Profile page with all the new SF info, but until EA feed is fixed, you may simply not see any results
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

And the sigs should be fixed. It'll take up to two hours for the cache to run out and re-update you.
CackNBallz
+45|6713|Toronto, Canada
Good news indeed!  Who do I have to castrate at EA for this?

Ha! That's pretty funny.  I just posted and then refreshed, and I now see my ribbons and badges!

Last edited by CackNBallz (2005-11-25 21:48:42)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Is it just me or are there no pictures for Badges, Ribbons, and Medals on the main UBAR page?
midgetspy
+3|6798
FYI UBAR lists the tactical support as "Throw xxx flashbangs", but tear gas also counts. I know because I got the basic badge an I've never thrown a single flashbang.

Nic

Last edited by midgetspy (2005-11-25 22:00:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard