Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6636|NT, like Mick Dundee

Can anybody here vouch for Steam and how secure the bank info you put on there is? Wondering how to persuade my parents to let me borrow their credit card (damn Steam for not accepting mine)...
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lazzars
+4|6618
got HL2 EP1 off steam downloaded and i havn't had any money stolen yet

seems compleatly secure as far as i can tell
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6631

Flecco wrote:

Can anybody here vouch for Steam and how secure the bank info you put on there is? Wondering how to persuade my parents to let me borrow their credit card (damn Steam for not accepting mine)...
Ive not had any problems, the service is good, fast download speeds and reliable, also, RO is really good fun! i really enjoy it
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Lazzars wrote:

got HL2 EP1 off steam downloaded and i havn't had any money stolen yet

seems compleatly secure as far as i can tell
Thanks. The other thing that has me pissed is the price difference between direct from Valve and through their publishers... So much cheaper online...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK

Flecco wrote:

Steam is literally the most trustworthy company out there, the fact that you can buy all their games off the site and dl them, and there have been NO reports of them stealing money from customers shows alot.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
meh....eight more hours to go...
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6498|London (At Heart)

WW2 Games bore me now.

Like Point and click MMOs there are too many
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Not many WW2 sims out there though shem... There are alot that are "action movie" type games such as MoH, CoD and all their clones. I can only think of two FPS WW2 "sims" which are RO and Band of Brothers (I think it's called that...).

Still, the price of a game on Steam is about 1/3 to 1/4 the off the shelf cost...
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6517
I used to play it before it had vehicles in the UT2K4 days. It is alright. I'd rather play BF2 though.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore

Flecco wrote:

Still, the price of a game on Steam is about 1/3 to 1/4 the off the shelf cost...
this is what made them so successful. games with insane graphics and gameplay experience with really dirt cheap price

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard