Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
http://www.redorchestragame.com/index.php?categoryid=5

This game looks like it's gonna be ace.  Has anyone else heard of it or planning on getting it?
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616
looks good i'll look some more stuff on other sites see what they said nice find though
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
im more looking forward to alliance: the silent war...that game is off (fine il take off "off da hook" but who ever gave -1 karma for saying that, you should be ashamed....dumb reasons for - karma.)

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2006-05-29 17:07:28)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6616
the game is already out dont kow here is another link
http://pc.ign.com/objects/784/784872.html
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
According to the one clan member playing it its GREAT.
ZkylonB
+36|6518
Its fun, its been out for awhile, i shoplifted it wal-mart
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6675|Central Valley,California

ZkylonB wrote:

Great game, very gory and realistic, well somewhat, my brother said a guy fell off a couple of feet of a building or something and ALL of his body parts came off. Lol.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia

ZkylonB wrote:

grrr its people like you who reck this world lol jks.
uber73
+188|6722|Brisbane
ro the mod is like, 3 years old.  im ex clan founder.
ro the retail, is 6 months old, but not as good as the mod, as with all things, retail brings fuckwit kids.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

I used to help with making the RO mod for UT2003 and '04... then i said my farewells and had to take care of more important things in my life.
And then they go along and win the MSU with hundreds of thousands of dollars..... After I declared official leave.
And then I see on Steam that they actually got a retail game. A few months ago caught back up with the community, talked to a few of them still on my msn list, but I just can't be arsed to join them again.
Coolbeano
+378|6734

Coolbeano wrote:

I used to help with making the RO mod for UT2003 and '04... then i said my farewells and had to take care of more important things in my life.
And then they go along and win the MSU with hundreds of thousands of dollars..... After I declared official leave.
And then I see on Steam that they actually got a retail game. A few months ago caught back up with the community, talked to a few of them still on my msn list, but I just can't be arsed to join them again.
Wonderful game, but it's not for everyone. If you don't like Tom Clancy stuff, don't get RO, or just try it out first. It's come far from the old 0.6 days, but it's still awesome.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6737|UK
Yeah sme clans mates have played it they say its good. Looks a bit too much like COD2 to me.
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6653|England and damn proud
U can get it off Steam cause i have it and it is fecking awesome! love if u have a clan and good team work u could dominate the game, its just great!
uber73
+188|6722|Brisbane

Coolbeano wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Wonderful game, but it's not for everyone. If you don't like Tom Clancy stuff, don't get RO, or just try it out first. It's come far from the old 0.6 days, but it's still awesome.
are u sure u know what u talking about mate?
RO is a world war 2 mod, focusing on the eastern front, germany vrs russia.  tom clancy is modern warfare...
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6625|Teesside, UK
Coincidently just watched a movie for this on steam.  Looks very cool.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6673
Thinking about buying it. Although just got F.E.A.R and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. GRAW is FANTASTIC! (Not for everyone though) If you don't like casually walking along fro ten minutes in a deserted city, and then casually getting your head blown off by a sniper, then it's not for you. It can be VERY frustrating. But I love it!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687
its pretty good, but i like source games better
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Coolbeano
+378|6734

uber73 wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

are u sure u know what u talking about mate?
RO is a world war 2 mod, focusing on the eastern front, germany vrs russia.  tom clancy is modern warfare...
Whoops I quoted myself instead of the edit button. Meh.

Anyway, yes... When you compare two things you don't always have to look at the direct content in the two things... I'm talking about gameplay, I doubt content really matters that much to anyone. If a game is good people will buy it, doesn't matter if it's set in WWII, Modern Age or the Jurassic Age. Gameplay is what sells games. Content is uncomparable. If it was, I'd say that Medal of Honor is the same as Bf1942. But it isn't. Setting is content, and that's not something you use in comparisons of this nature.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Loved playing it as a UT mod, really want it as a stand alone game, but I haven't got teh monies.
DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6518|Louisville, Ky
Its a really good game. I have played the mod for quiet some time and I currently enjoy it as I just bought it a few days ago.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Dragging up this old thread because the free five day trial is about to start. This trial is going to determine wether I buy the game. The vid does look great though.

I like Steam...

EDIT

Still haven't bought any games via Steam though, I want a hard copy. RO is the only game I will probably buy with Steam because I don't think you can get the CD/DVD version here in Oz.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-07-31 14:53:57)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
Sweet, I'll have to check it out and thanks for the info!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Dammit, I gotta wait like 14 hours more. Might go play BF2.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Lazzars
+4|6618
like 9 BST today

ages yet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard